• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Erica Fox
      Lady

Hi I’m Erica, at least when I’m dressing up. I’ve been dressing up since my pre-teens. I’ve gone through several phases of wardrobe accumulation and purging. Online ordering has made things much easier.

I’m currently closeted even to my SO. Although I’m starting to have “fantasies” about coming out to my SO and spending a weekend every month as Erica. I’m looking for support for making that transition.

Hi, Erica

Welcome to CDH! You’ll find lots of support here, as well as many girls who have either made the journey in terms of coming out to one’s SO or some, like myself, are contemplating it. Best of luck and we are all here for you~

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous

Hi Erica
      Support with whatever decision YOU make you got it!

My SO discovered me by accident recently!!!

Short term result is awesome!!!

Long term… only time will tell…

All our circumstances are different!!! So I am not in a position to say how it will work for you!!!

Whichever way you choose… we will support you.

Hugs Roxie.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Erica.   welcome coming out to your wife may be fantasy but it certainly a very difficult step as I know is I had in just the last year myself not like you I just started dressing in the last year also so for me it was very difficult. But after doing so and it became less stressful. keeping it hidden  was difficult but now since that day a new relationship between us began to flourish. But joining in here help me in so many ways. Meeting  with,   chatting, sharing stories and best of all making friends was instrumental for me to accept myself and to have the confidence to pursue further . My wife has been supportive but with caution and has help me in little ways. She was upset,  hurt disgusted , and most of all angry at me me. for why ? but not telling her earlier. Boundaries were discussed and agreements were met. I now enjoy my passion and am looking forward moving ahead. Best to you on your travels and happy to meet you .                                           Stephanie 🌹

Hi Erica,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Im older and not sure about the response i would get. I worry alot!

Welcome Erica!

From one Erica to another, welcome! 🥰

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Ginny welcome to the CDH family. I have no SO, do can’t really help on that front. You have found the right website to get support though. I’ve only been here a few weeks and dressing 2 weeks longer. The gals on the site have really helped me get my head around not only dressing but being bi too. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Hey Erica, welcome to the sorority house! Great shoes, great legs. You’ll be fine!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?