Tagged: 

• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Fara TG
      Lady

Hello all,

My name is Gia, I’m a 41 year old woman (on occasion), with a beautiful and loving spouse, one 19 month old daughter and another child due in April.

I have been interested in the opposite sex since I was in my early teens. Though this sounds normal, my particular flavor of interests probably differ from most folks. I was certainly attracted to women, and had the typical urges of a young man. But I always wondered what it would be like to be a member of the opposite sex.

I never crossdressed though. Maybe out of fear for what it might mean to my sexuality or maybe fear of being caught.

This lead me down the rabbit hole of fiction with transformational and transgender overtones. This wasn’t difficult to find as the 90s wore on into the 2000s and the internet grew, allowing a vast number of people online, some with similar interests.

I do fantasize about transforming into a member of the opposite sex, and do wonder what the sexual experience would be like. That said, it’s not practical to consider making that change, so I have been content with my fantasies and fiction.

Fast forward to the present day. Earlier this year I began to have fantasies about crossdressing, and role-playing as a woman. I spoke a bit about it with my spouse, and she was open-minded. I’ve been slowly dipping my toes in the water (a hot bath, with bubbles, and smooth arms and legs to be exact) and have come here to meet other folks to share my experience and perhaps learn of theirs.

I’m slowly working my way through this trying to understand where I’m at and where this is headed. I’m not particularly attracted to men as a man. On the other hand when I slip on the persona of Gia, I imagine myself with women (they’re so soft and have curves) and possibly men. It seems natural.

Maybe this has been TMI but I wanted to share *blush*.

Cheers,
      -Gia

Anonymous

Congratulations on finding a supportive spouse and on your upcoming new arrival. I it can be confusing as for sure I also prefer the company of a woman. I’ve only been on the site a couple days  and have found it to be very friendly and supportive

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

Hi Gia,
      That’s a great intro you’ve penned.
      We have many wonderful ladies as members, all with a story to tell, and I for one would love to hear them all. I’m sure you will make many new friends here and loads of information in the forums and the articles.
      Welcome ans enjoy your time here.

Maxine.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Gia! What a great intro post. Welcome to the site and we are SO glad you’re here! I look froward to geting to know you. Stop by the chat room to say hi in the late evening US east coast time!

Maureen
      Lady

Hello Gia,
      Thanks for the intro and you almost describe exactly what I have felt for so long regarding letting me understand my female self better. I think this site is especially well suited for us.

Take care,
      Maureen

Gia,

Welcome to CDH. We were/are/continue to be confused by our draw to crossdressing. Sounds like you may one of the lucky ones like myself that has a spouse that may at least accept both sides of you. Let me know what I can do to help you on your journey. Know that here you are among friends than don’t judge but support you as you go down your own path!

Hugs,

Codille

Anonymous

Hiya Gia, welcome to CDH! We’re so happy to have you with us. Feel free to browse the Forum and all the articles that are here. Of course, commenting and sharing of your experiences and perspectives are greatly encouraged, we all learn from and support each other. Come to the Chat room sometime, don’t be shy, just jump right in and say HI, you’ll be amazed with the support you get. Ask anything, we’re help to help and support, again, welcome to CDH! Let me know if I can be of help with anything for you. 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?