Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Lovely Ladies!

I am Trina from Edmonton,AB. That’s in Canada if you’re not sure. I am a CD in my 50’s working through self acceptance and getting to know my femme self. It seems strange to feel that there is a whole other person in my head. I finally have given myself permission to look at dresses and fashion in general as I walk by stores. I also have allowed myself a more femme approach to my grooming. There is so much to learn about being a lady, especially if you’re built like a guy!

I’m hoping to share some of my feelings and experiences with anyone that might be interested. I’m hoping to also make a few friends here. I’ve spent some time on other sites and it is nice to come to a place that is just about CD’s and Trans ladies. Please feel free to say Hello. Hope to chat with you all soon!

Oh, please forgive my oddly placed posts or replies as I struggle to learn the site. No harm intended 🙂

Trina.

Anonymous

Hi Tina I am another Canadian on this site, Fredericton New Brunswick. .

Brianne

Hello Brianne, thanks for saying Hey! Are you getting lots of stormy weather out there? Stay safe.

Trina.

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

Welcome Trina.
      Wonderful to have you here.
      The great thing I’ve found on here is that so many people are genuinely interested to hear peoples stories.
      Hugs,
      Maxine

Maxine, thank you for the lovely note. A nice welcome goes a long way!

Chat soon,
        Trina.

Hi Trina, Hope you have as much fun here as I am having. It’s a wonderful place.

Millie

Hi Millicent, I hope to have a lot of fun. It seems easier to have fun when you can let your girl show…

Thanks for the note!
        Trina.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Welcome Trina- great intro!

Hey Miss Cynthia, thanks for being you.

I think it’s going to be fun here, there’s a good vibe.

Trina.

Hi Trina, I am another Canadian from British Columbia. This is a great group with a brand new web page.

Hello Darlene,
        Nice to hear from the left coast, I miss living in BC…

Talk soon?
        Trina.

Anonymous

Hi Trina, so glad to hear from you . I hope you enjoy this web site as much as I have ! best wishes Pippi Long

Hello Pippi,

Can’t say that I have ever been welcomed this warmly. Thanks for your note, I’m sure I’m going to enjoy the site.

Trina.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?