Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello dear all!

My name is Vanessa Marissa, I am a married CD and I am 28 years old.

English is not my first language so you may encounter some writting errors.

My story is probably similar than many of the stories of the girls here. I hope it doesn’t sound like a cliche.

When I was about 18-19, I started looking online for answers, because I knew I had fantasies and curiosities about wearing womens clothes. My mind was literally blown away with all the info I found, I discovered a completely new world, but most importantly I saw for the first time that I was not the only one with such fantasies, I remember so many gorgeous CD girls enjoying all the clothes and makeup and uploading pictures on the web.

During my early and mid 20s, I wore many times my then girlfriend’s clothes when I was alone in the house, I even tried one lipstick once.

By the time I was probably 26, one day I fully accepted the fact that I was a CD, and no matter what I will always be. It was quite a shock to me to finally accept that, but after some time I realised that there was nothing wrong with it as I’m just being myself.

One night earlier this year and after too many drinks, I made the mistake, (and I believe it was a mistake because I had no intention of revealing the truth to my wife in that way), of telling my wife that I enjoy wearing feminine clothes. You can imagine the day after, explaining everything with a horrible hangover… But I was sincere, I explained her that I was not gay, that I don’t want to be a full time woman, but that sometimes I like wearing women’s clothes and as much as I have tried I can’t change it. She cried a little bit, but afterwards she told me it was ok, that if wearing women’s clothes was a part of me it was fine as long as I did not force her to do anything she doesn’t want to do, which obviously I agreed. I actually felt a little bit ashamed for some days after that episode.

The marriage continued without any issues and after some days the topic was never spoken again. But I know it is just a matter of time before having to speak it again, because I have the desire of finally after so many years and for the first time to fully crossdress, with makeup, heels, wig and everything… I want to see Vanessa for the first time in the mirror and I really want to do it before entering my 30s as I don’t want to spend another decade like this.

I actually visited this page a couple years back, but I never registered until yesterday. I just thought why not? So anyways, this is my story, I hope it was not too long and I hope to continue finding myself in this journey along all of you.

Thank you all!

Vanessa Marissa.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Vanessa.  There is a great group of supportive gals here.  Hope all goes well for you and you find your way.  Stay safe!!

Sandy

Welcome Vanessa!!! Thanks for sharing an outstanding intro. You will find so much to help you on your journey. So nice meeting you.

Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hello Vanessa, I am sure glad you took the time to become a CDH sister. Welcome!

The time you spend here is sure to be of value as you start on this next great chapter in your life.

Hi Vanessa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vanessa … I enjoyed reading your intro and welcome to our sisterhood . Happy you decided to come back and joined us here. Just by your decision to be here your desires seam to be developing. Most start with simple undergarments , panties and so on and in time work on full dress. Your thoughts are starting and it will begin to show. Wait till you slip in and get fully dressed  its an exhilarating experience then you’ll realized just what your true feelings will be. That will be an experience one will never forget. Need help? , just ask many of these remarkable ladies all here to offer advice and support. Enjoy meeting a making new  friends and chat with them, learning all that’s important to you. Again welcome and hope to see you here.
      Stephanie  🌹

Hi Vanessa!

Welcome to CDH!

Not exactly Cliche…. but at least you can expect others here to completely understand what you are going through.

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Welcome.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Vanessa! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. Your story is very similar to many you will read here. The first and most important thing you learn here is that you are not alone. There is tons of great information available from some amazing ladies who love to help. Have fun!

Hola Vanessa, welcome to CDH. please don’t corner me on my Spanish and expose my limitations 😉 I believe in a very short time you’re going to be very happy you came here, registering and posting is an important first step. A couple of things you said in your post caught my attention.

“My story is probably similar than many of the stories of the girls here. I hope it doesn’t sound like a cliche.”

I thought the same thing when I wanted to explain my story, come to think of it just saying that it sounds like a cliche is also a cliche. 😉

” You can imagine the day after, explaining everything with a horrible hangover…”

That sentence really grabbed me. I’ll bet many of us that finally had the talk with our significant others after years of biding our time, waiting for the right opportunity, had an evening or even two where we drank too much and partially had the talk or attempted to have the talk only to be met with a luke warm response at best. Subsequently wondering if we could somehow suck the words back into our mouth or rewind time. Though alcohol wasn’t a factor, about 4 years into my marriage this happened to me. We’ve been married over 20 years now, earlier this year I sensed an opportunity and tried again to have the talk with her, it went great and this has been one of the best years of my life. now Vanessa I’m not trying to suggest to be patient for 20 years, that simply was the time frame that was right for me with an empty nest at home, I am suggesting that if you have a happy marriage be patient and wait for the right time. In the mean time you can try to gently bring it up from time to time, but never all at once because likely she cant absorb it all. If you’ve selected a good woman, treated her well, and are a very  good husband, you’ll have a terrific chance of success just don’t rush it.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Vanessa!

So glad you decided to join us, Vanessa. You are definitely right that your story is a lot like other girls here. It just reinforces how you are not alone in the way that you feel and the experiences you have faced. Try to drop some comments about Crossdressing to your wife just to keep it out there. If she wants to talk more about it then I’m sure she’ll continue the conversation. Otherwise, just keep making a comment here and there until you feel the time is right for you to update her on where you want to take your dressing. Just my opinion though. Welcome and have fun!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?