Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,

I am Petra, a crossdresser M2F living in Germany. I have been crossdressing a few years but still curious how to improve myself when outing as a female.

Love to go shopping (reluctant to use the Internet – want to try things on; my experience is that en-femme, shop assistants are very helpful and even curious). Have a preference to wear dresses and high heel boots.

Hugs, love & kisses,

Petra

Guten tag, fraulien Petra!!!  Welcome to CDH. I am glad to have you here…would love to read some articles about the scene in my ancestors home. Could you send me some cross-dresser sites that you like? Thank you. Look forward to hearing more from you dear.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Petra welcome ,   I’m from Canada and is very nice to meet  you. Happy you have found our wonderful site. Everything is here to help to do just that to improve ourselves in every way. Many here enjoy perfecting their crafts then finally with the confinance facing them in the mirror their ready to move forward. Its very nice meeting you and enjoy your time here.                                        Stephanie..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?