Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      DaniJ
      Lady

Hello Ladies,

My name is DaniJ and I have recently gotten serious about some aspects of crossdressing.  For many years I would sneak around and wear my mothers undergarments.  Then after I got married I would wear the wife’s occasionally (in secret).  Now that I am a widow I have started wearing panties daily and nylons now and then.  I like to sleep in a baby doll or a romper.  These items just seem to make me feel good about myself.  I have told both of my daughters and they had no problem with this.  One of my daughters and her teen age daughter live with me, so my dressing is still done secretly.

Recently I knew I would be alone overnight, so I bought a dress and some shoes and a wig and a little make-up.  It felt wonderful!!  I don’t see me transitioning full time, but am excited to begin this experience.

Looking forward to all CDH has to offer.

Anonymous

Hi DaniJ , welcome to a lovely site with plenty to explore 💐 Tiff

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Danij

you certainly found the right place to explore , learn and share ones experiences. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself .  Your  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Danij,

Welcome, so very nice to meet you!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋❤

Hi Danij,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Sorry about the loss of your wife. I also found crossdressing can be a great stress reducer and a lot of fun too. You focus on what you are going to wear, get yourself all pretty and enjoy how you look and feel.

Ever since I was 4 wearing pantyhose and heels that were way too big form, I loved the experience of crossdressing.

Hi Danj and welcome from hot Atlanta! It’s not quite bathing suit weather hete quite yet but can’t wait to shop for sone. One of my weakness. Chat anytime sweetie lol Sandy.

Welcome Dani!

TAMI
      Lady

Welcome Dani!

I too am in the same situation but I don’t have anybody living with me and love dressing whenever I can! I too wear panties daily and some days bras and thigh highs!

I would be honored to be your friend! Contact me through private message and I will get back to you!

Love Tami ❤️❤️❤️

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi DaniJ, glad to have you here, welcome!

Hugs,

Michelle

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH, Danij. Sorry to hear of the loss of your wife, it is a difficult time. Glad you have found us, and also your children are good with your dressing up. I’ve found that younger people are generally more accepting of any alt kind of lifestyle.

This is a accepting place, with lots to read about the experiences of others.

Amy

Hi, hello, and welcome to CDH! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi DaniJ, Teralynn here.  Welcome to a fantastic group of people, and a wonderful site that has many fine features. So visit the site often, chat, make friends, and share tips & stories. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?