Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I found this sight today while shopping for some items. My story is like so many others that are out there. I began dressing as youngster ( I think that I was about 13). I would sneak into my mother’s wardrobe for clothes and that was my only access to womenswear until I left home. I was in the military and moved off base and finally had money to buy my own clothing. Since then, I would purge and say to myself that I wasn’t going to do it again. Generally the purge would happen when I began dating someone new. I never let anyone know about my desires.
      I finally met the person that I plan on spending the rest of my life with. That was a big purge of clothing, shoes undergarments, makeup, etc. We have been married over 20 years now, all of our children are grown, one recently moved back in. Since our oldest son let us know that they are transitioning to female I have been very weary about trying to do more.

I have had the desire to dress again many times in our relationship and one night about 10 years ago I wore a pair of her undies to bed. She came to bed and was feeling amorous and felt the panties. I made up a story about an article I had read about spicing things up etc., etc., and she didn’t think anything more of it. A few days later I was getting in the shower and asked her to get me some underwear and she brought those panties to me. I think she was intrigued by the idea of me wearing an article of her clothing because she was never big on me increasing my wardrobe in other ways.
      Eventually I have begun to wear panties exclusively but that is all. I have led her to believe that I have a lingerie fetish and that I have no desire to dress beyond that. She’s not real big on me wearing bras or other things. She did give me a nightie when we went away for a weekend trip, although she seemed to dislike my wearing it once we were home.
      That is kind of where I am at. I have recently begun to want to dress again and I don’t know how to broach the subject.

Hi Leena, how to go about brooching this to your SO, is a challenge. Think about how you have faced other challenges in life. No doubt this is more personal, but in sitting down and explaining that you have always known you want to weat femame clothing, and this is not knew in your life.

I wish you all the best, but one step at a time.

Best wishes
      Jane

Hi Leena,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Leena nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down there femme road in life.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then girl ha ha your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Lenna as she travels down her girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. So girl as having a somewhat accepting wife is the start of a wonderful journey lots of conversations on the subject as for her ideas and yours to begin the girly process slow and easy girlfriend dont push any issuse and answer all questions from the heart and listen to her heart also.. Good luck girl and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Leena:

I’m rather new here and have found a lot of support. I hope you find what you are looking for.  There are plenty of friends to be had here, and a lot of experience.  I look forward to seeing you in chat and if you wish PM me. I am retired Military as well.  Funny, each time I write something I let out a little more about myself.

Chrissy

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Leena

Welcome to CDH!

Hugs,

Lara

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Leona,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  The girls here are very friendly and I hope you make it of friends.

What a wonderful introduction, I have been open with my wife about my dressing since she started dating, I am happy to help if I can, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Leena welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I completely understand where you are coming from. There are plenty of girls here with good sound advise.

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Leena,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Leena, nice to meet you.  This community is friendly and supportive.  I know you will enjoy being here.

Hi Leena and welcome to  this Heavenly address of friendly and supportive people.

I can relate to your purging when you met the love of your life. I thought my desires would leave me too when I got married. In time my desires grew stronger due to the fact that I was surrounded by so much femininity and a wardrobe of things I have never experienced wearing before.

I got the courage up one night to wear a nightie to bed. I think it was the best night of sex we ever had and I know she enjoyed it too.

I started by telling her it was just a nylon fetish and she was nice enough to make me some nylon night shirts. I loved the feel of the fabric but in time I had to tell her there was more to it than just the fabric, I wanted to wear feminine nightgowns.

She was somewhat confused but not against it. We went shopping for nightgowns that I liked and I was starting to get more comfortable sharing my true interest with her.

One day she even came home with several packages of women’s panties for me. This is when I started to wear them full time. I even remember one time when she came home form thrift store shopping and bought me a half slip with a very wide lace hem and said to me “That is the style you like, right? OH HELL YA!!

It’s been a wonderful relationship not having to hide my crossdressing from her.

One thing I do have to keep secret form her these days is because she has gained a lot of weight I decided to take a number of her dresses that I really like that I know won’t fit her anymore and I’ve added them to my collection. She’s very possessive of her things even if she could never wear them again. She would not be happy that I took them.

It’s funny how the nut doesn’t fall far from the tree, so to speak. When my son was 14 I discovered he was taking my wifes bras and swimsuits and wearing them under his clothes. It was a subject to close to home for me to talk to him about it so I told my wife to talk to him. I had to let her know so wouldn’t accuse me of taking her bras.  She offered to take him shopping and buy him his own feminine apparel but he refused. If my mother would have told me she would take me shopping for girls clothes when I was his age, I would have jumped at the chance.

I put several of my full slips in his stash box but several days later I found them back in my stash drawer. How did he know where I kept my lingerie? He has since moved out and I think he got over wearing women’s clothes because I had a chance once to go through his apt. and I didn’t find anything.

How are you and your wife handling having a transgender son? I hope your wife isn’t blaming you for it. Does your son know you crossdress?

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lacy Satin.

Welcome to your sisterhood, Leena!
      We’re glad you’re here. You’re among many other ladies just like yourself now. Your story is so similar to most of ours. Your son transitioning is a bit of a different angle. Good for him/her. I only wish I had known that was possible. Ah well, water under the bridge…

I hope you’re use the forums and chat when you can.

Hugs,
      Catherine

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?