Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This whole thing feels kinda weird to me. I’ve had these desires for the past 25+ years. Like many others they were handled poorly at times. The classics of purging & suppressing. The big change for me is that my wife is more open/trusting of me to explore the crossdressing. This has been healthier so far but has brought up unexpected feelings & thoughts. Particular shame as I’m not forced to deal with it, anxiety, & excitement because female clothes are so much more enjoyable. I did not know how much I’d enjoy putting on a necklace for the first time. I’d figure I come to a supportive place to get tips and not be as alone. That’s a nutshell about me.

Other notable things about me. I’m married with two young kids (the stress they cause has definitely reinforced the importance of crossdressing as a means of stress relief for myself). I love gaming in general. But my two favorite currently are Magic the Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons.

Hi James,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello and welcome! There are many here who’ve been just where you’re at. I’ve found great relief and acceptance learning I’m not alone and I hope you will too.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

James    lonelyness is something that shouldn’t take away  from the  happiness to dress. it’s wonderful to have someone to share with theses experiences even if it’s only through a site like us . Meet many of our ladies here and actually talk with them .tell your story we would love to hear. Always there to listen and offer comfort and support to help you with your concerns. We’re here and do understand so feel free to post your questions and answers will come and hopefully our help will put you at ease .  Welcome …

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome James!

Hi James, and welcome to CDH. it’s a wonderful and caring place, we are all in this together, one way or another
      hugs, Regine

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome! There is lots of support and guidance to found here. Have fun exploring this site!

Hi James and welcome!

You really touched on something that hit me when you wrote about feeling shame for what you do. I didn’t truly grasp my feelings and desires to dress when I married my current wife. It had been something I had always felt ashamed of as if there was something wrong with me, and I had gone through several periods in my life when I was actively dressing in private. I would always reach a point when I’d tell myself “you’re a straight guy, why are you doing this?” The purge would come and then it would be years before I’d get that itch again. Having come out to my wife after our kids were born was terrifying and yet there was a sense of relief at finally telling someone else I still wanted to dress. After many nights of conversation, we came to an agreement that we were both happy with and allows me to be myself yet still be her husband and the father of our boys.

The current situation in the world has been stressful for everyone, and I can see how your situation is difficult. Mine is not as I’d like, since our kids have been home for over 7 months, so no cleaning & cooking in a pair of heels for me! Having a day off during the work week always allowed me the freedom to wear a cute outfit while doing some housework or just relaxing with a cup of coffee while watching a movie. I still have time at night when they are off to bed, when we can be together in our room and I can slip into something adorable for a few hours. Fortunately she is accepting of my need to relieve some stress and enjoys spending time with Heather a few nights a week. I hope you can find some time for yourself and keep reading many of the stories that are shared here. It’s been so refreshing to find a place to be open about who I am and my feelings for how I choose to live. Keep your head up!

Hi James from a fellow gamer. This is a great site and I’m sure you will get plenty of support and answers to your questions

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?