- January 23, 2021 at 12:22 am #437029Kay SouthamptonParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
Hi girls, I am Kay, a 61 years young dresser. I got hooked on being the ‘real’ me as a child, I went through all the guilt and purges. I am married and my wife knows I dress but doesn’t get involved. I suffer from gender dysphoria, and was on hormones for a while, and though I did feel better for it, I am old fashioned and put my family first. I am looking for friendship and others to share experiences and advice.
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- February 4, 2021 at 3:50 am #442707Michelle NewmanLadyRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 2881Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2118 times
- January 25, 2021 at 7:26 am #437998Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1383Has thanked: 4263 timesBeen thanked: 3003 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 24, 2021 at 7:53 am #437546
- January 24, 2021 at 6:11 am #437516
- January 24, 2021 at 5:27 am #437496
- January 24, 2021 at 3:26 am #437458Hilda BeaumontDuchessRegistered On: March 14, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 192Has thanked: 464 timesBeen thanked: 695 times
Welcome to CDH. This is the place to be where you will find love, kindness and understanding. At your age you have many years of being and becoming Kay. There os no better place then CDH to share your journey with friends who truly understand. So once again – Welcome honey!
- January 24, 2021 at 1:19 am #437441Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 449Has thanked: 2670 timesBeen thanked: 1610 times
- January 23, 2021 at 3:18 pm #437301
- January 23, 2021 at 2:27 pm #437291Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 318Has thanked: 1301 timesBeen thanked: 1075 times
- January 23, 2021 at 8:49 am #437168Holly TygressaBaronessRegistered On: January 16, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 106Has thanked: 123 timesBeen thanked: 331 times
- January 23, 2021 at 8:35 am #437159
- January 23, 2021 at 7:54 am #437133
- January 23, 2021 at 7:38 am #437128Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4831Has thanked: 8386 timesBeen thanked: 8396 times
Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. It’s very difficult to separate our desires from our lives with family. Finding opportunities can be far and few when hiding from everyone close not knowing how they will react to this. One must be careful and understand that this could work or it can be troublesome to any relationship. I hope you’ll be able to find information to start in helping you. Sorry hearing about your transitioning and how it stopped. Family is as to me the most important thing in my life too. Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.
- January 23, 2021 at 5:50 am #437092
- January 23, 2021 at 5:22 am #437083
- January 23, 2021 at 4:31 am #437064Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 43Replies: 993Has thanked: 4708 timesBeen thanked: 5144 times
Hi Kay and welcome to CDH. So many of us are “hooked” as a child and go through that long cycle of guilt/purge and stop/start. Though not married with children I too put my family’s feelings first and wound up waiting till my late 50’s to live my life as I should. ( a lot of wasted years ). It sounds like your wife is accepting if not supportive which is a positive. Here you will find nothing but sincere support and friendships with many like minded ladies. Lots of information and advice always available, and answers to questions not yet thought of! Please take some time to look around and settle in to what I hope is your new home with us.
Nice to meet you Kay, looking forward to chatting with you!
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Stevie Steiner.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.