Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls, I am Kay, a 61 years young dresser. I got hooked on being the ‘real’ me as a child, I went through all the guilt and purges. I am married and my wife knows I dress but doesn’t get involved. I suffer from gender dysphoria, and was on hormones for a while, and though I did feel better for it, I am old fashioned and put my family first. I am looking for friendship and others to share experiences and advice.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Kay and welcome to CDH.  So many of us are “hooked” as a child and go through that long cycle of guilt/purge and stop/start.  Though not married with children I too put my family’s feelings first and wound up waiting till my late 50’s to live my life as I should.  ( a lot of wasted years ).  It sounds like your wife is accepting if not supportive which is a positive.   Here you will find nothing but sincere support and friendships with many like minded ladies.  Lots of information and advice always available, and answers to questions not yet thought of!   Please take some time to look around and settle in to what I hope is your new home with us.

Nice to meet you Kay, looking forward to chatting with you!

Stevie

Anonymous

I am pleased you are here Kay. I know you will enjoy, I have and will continue so to do. Welcome
      Averyl

Anonymous

Hello Kay

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs

Jessica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kay

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like.  It’s very difficult to separate our desires from our lives with family. Finding opportunities can be far and few when hiding from everyone close not knowing how they will react to this. One must be careful and understand that this could work or it can be troublesome to any  relationship. I hope you’ll be able to find information to start in helping you. Sorry hearing about your transitioning and how it stopped. Family is as to me the most important thing in my life too. Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Kay to CDH!

Hi Kay, a Gosport girl huh? I lived in Gosport from 1969-78 but am now over the pond. Welcome to CDH.

Anonymous

Hi Kay

Your story sounds so familiar to may here. Welcome to CDH. You will make lots of friends here you can chat with

Holly

Anonymous

Hi Kay lovely to meet you welcome to CDH, I am 61 as well you will meet lots of like minded girls here.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Hi Kay,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Kay, welcome thete CDH family. I’m another UK gal, a Mancunian. You found the right place to make friends and get advice honey. The gals angels on the site are amazing. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Hi Kay,
      Welcome to CDH. This is the place to be where you will find love, kindness and understanding. At your age you have many years of being and becoming Kay. There os no better place then CDH to share your journey with friends who truly understand. So once again – Welcome honey!
      HRxxx

Hi Kay, welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Kay

welcome to the forum !

hugs from another UK member !

Dawn x

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Kay!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?