• This topic has 13 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lisa
      Lady

Hello,

My name is Lisa. I’m happy to join this special group. My love for wearing girl’s and women’s clothes goes back to the age of 5.  It’s been a part of me ever since, as I’ve embraced dressing as a woman and presenting as such. I love being a girl! 🙂

Hi Lisa! Welcome! You’ll find many girls here just like you!

Anonymous

Hello Lisa. You will enjoy this site and you will make lots of friends!
      💖

Anonymous

You made me think of a song from a Broadway show:

“I enjoy being a girl” from Flower Drum Song

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lisa   Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Lisa, welcome to the CDH family. You’ve found right place hun, the gals angels here are amazing. Feel free to put your heels up and let your hair down here.

Love Trish

Hi Lisa nice to meet you as im a little late with a welcome its been crazy at work lately .. So like the other wonderful ladies here have said you have joined the best CD site on the internet .. So get settled in read some forums and posts of the stories of our lives and questions and when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments .. And then post a few stories of the life of Lisa as we want to get to know you better .. As a new sister and family member we all here support and accept you as such .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a couple of clicks away .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Hello Lisa and welcome to this fabulous site called C.D.H. for short. you will find us very under standing and friendly  lots of girls out here to meet and lots of info

Anonymous

hi girl, you just have arrived to the fantastic place for women like us, whatever you need, we are here to help you and support you, just ask us and we will do the best for you, hola chica, supongo que hablas español asi que si quieres conversar conmigo solo  dilo y ahi estare para ayudarte en lo que necesites, besos y abrazos felicity,  hugs a lot felicity

Welcome Lisa!

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Lisa welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?