Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone.

My name is Veronica, and I’m very happy to be able to join the site.

I only began exploring my this part of me in the last year, but it has given me a lot of joy,

I really love makeovers, ever since I first saw Princess Diaries, and enjoy discussing them.

My favourite colour is red, same colour I like my lipstick to be.

I look forward to chatting and learning more from everyone.

Have a great day

Hi Veronica nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here.. you have joined the best CD site on the internet So get settled in and enjoy yourself.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms .. There is so much to see and do here from reading forums and posts about the lives of many girls here so read and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments then start with some stories of your own as this is how we get to know you better .. As the same with your profile page please go back and fill in more as this help in the same way as to let us understand your point of view of the girl that lives in your heart and sole ..So as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Veronica, welcome to CDH, you will find all the girls here to be friendly and approachable, willing to answer any question you have about this thing we call crossďressing, so jump right in to any of the forums and start making friends.

Hugs Diana

Anonymous

Hi Veronica welcome to CDH where everyone is welcome and the most friendliest community around going out of the way to help our fellow sisters.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Veronica welcome to CDH !! 🎀

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Veronica ..welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us and to have another  Canadian girl here with us,  enjoy your stay

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Veronica,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Eona Oh
      Lady

Hello Veronica and welcome!

Anonymous

Hi Veronica,

It is very nice to meet you.

Eva

Hi Veronica, welcome to the CDH family. I’m a fellow red lover, along with gold and black. Feel free to put your heels up let your hair down here.

Love Trish

Hi Veronica;
      So glad you could join us its a pleasure to welcome a new sister

Hugs Amelia 💋

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Veronica, welcome! I’ve found this to be the greatest place ever to learn about and to expand one’s feminine side. There is so much to read, lots of great girls to make friends with and chat with.

Amy

Welcome Veronica!

Hi Veronica,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?