Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, I’m Joanie.  I’ve been crossdressing for over 40 years. I love to wear pantyhose, usually two or three pairs at one time. Only once have I gone out in public dressed as Joanie and I got laughed at, so I keep it to myself. I have not been able to get a passing look and am wondering about ideas for seeing a professional makeup place that caters to CDs. Looking forward to making new friends and sharing ideas.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Joanie ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I love to wear pantyhose myself.
      They were the first Female Garments I ever tried on.

Please don’t let others discourage your dressing !
      They can laugh at you all they want , but I bet they don’t have one
      inch of the courage you have to go out there and show Joanie to the world.

I am not an American Girl.
      I live in the Netherlands , but there are a lot of American
      Girls on CDH that can probably help you with finding a Professional
      Makeover place in your area.

I hope you will enjoy yourself here Joanie , this is a great
      place to be for Girls lik us.

See you on the Forums ,
      Love Sylvia.

Hi Joanie nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. Theres so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories of there femme life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then again when comfortable with us please a story or two about the life and times of Joanie as she travels on her journey down her girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with..  So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Joanie,
      I understand your concern. I was reluctant to go out in public until I did and found out nobody seemed to notice or if they did they had the good sense to mind their own business. Whoever the dolts were who laughed at you have obviously never been to Walmart and seen the “CIS” ladies coming and going there. I suspect they would stifle their laughs! Seriously, though I understand where you are coming from. I am not aware of any crossdressing services in your area, but I am planning on traveling to Las Vegas in a month or so and have a complete makeover. I’m sure one of the girls here at CDH knows of a service closer to you. I know many of the girls who have done it have said it was a life changing experience! Have a Happy New Year, Hugs, Paulette

Hi Joanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Joanie,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Joanie and welcome to this Heavenly address of wonderful friendly and supportive persons.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?