• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello,

May I introduce to you as a new member

My name is Angelina Watson living in Munich Germany I am 67 years of age pretty tall 6 foot 3 inches slim built and I am very fond of cross dressing and got shemale propensities At the present time I am a little retrenched in my activies as I live in a pretty much a phillistine neighbourhood where people know each other. I’ve been pursuing this propensity since the age of 16 and all got started when I felt the desire to wear long nylon nightgowns as I feel the same for today. I already got a few female clothings but to be honest don’t dare to walk out on my own as woman yet. So therefore I keep it secretly for myself at home when I am confined within  my 4 walls when nobody is watching me. I already got a long haired wig though it is an carneval wig I own it for over 30 years I sometimes put it on and I feel flattered to wear it. I live on my own now as my wife deceased 4 years ago. Dear ladies, that’s all for the first by now about me

sincerely regards Angelina

Hi Angelina,

Welcome!

I’m quite new here too but I have already found this to be a friendly and welcoming place.

Welcome, thanks for sharing your story and enjoy!

Elizabeth

Rose
      Lady

Hi Angelina, and welcome to CDH. It’s nice to meet you.

Hi Angelina, Welcome to CDH Always nice to see New Members ! Good Lock !

Anonymous

Hi Angelina and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hello, dear Ladies

thank you so much for your reply to my introduction. I really appreciate it and makes me feel exhilarated and flattering. I never thought ,making friend is going that fast. before I start loading up an photogragh of mine I have to be assured that my personal photo shall remain within the CD community only and not to be distributed elsewhere in the internet for instance to Facebook and twitter or any other web- sites automatically.

I don’t give my consent to publisize my Photo on Facebook -Twitter or any

web-sites on Internet. May I hope Mrs Vanessa understands me

sincerely regards

Angelina

Anonymous

Hi Angelina, Welcome

Anonymous

Welcome dear Angelina,

Please feel free to message me anytime. Aloneness can sometimes be lonely.

Hugs, Jacquie

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?