Tagged: 

• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, i’m 32 old crossdresser from old Europa.

I live full time at home as woman and want to share content with others cds.

Welcome. Love to share and chat with you. Hugs.

Welcome, Fanny! You look fabulous in your photos and I suspect if you have not yet been ‘out and about you will find you will be quite comfortable with your situation. I so love your part of France. When I had an office in Geneva we would spend many a happy weekend exploring your part of the country. I still remember a country inn that we went to frequently for long evening dinners accompanied by the excellent local wine!. I still have fond memories. However, I also suspect depending on where you live in the region that it might not be quite as easy to go out dressed as it would be in Paris or even Lyon! I hope to hear more from you as you continue your journey. Hugs, Paulette

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Fanny

Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

Hi Fanny nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so when you feel comfortable with us please join in the forums with a commment or two to the wonderful ladies here..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. So again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hello Fanny, welcome to our ladies friendly site. There are ladies here from over the globe with creative thoughts on dressing, makeup, living life enfemme.
      We love to greet new people and input.
      Enjoy life.
      Jane

Sammatha
      Lady

Thank you darling

Samantha

Hi Fanny,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Bonjour Fanny,

Comment vas-tu?  Your English is certainly better than my French. But I am trying to improve.

It is really nice to meet you, I am in the U.K. so just across the channel from you   I hope you make lots of friends here, I am happy to chat anytime. Please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Welcome to this wonderful Heavenly community of friendly and supportive people Fanny.

Anonymous

Welcome Fanny

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?