Tagged: 

• This topic has 15 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Denise.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone

I am  Jeny 46 years old and live in Zurich – Switzerland. Since I was 13 I have felt the urge to wear women’s clothes, the first pieces were an underpants and a tights of my mother, this fascinating and warm feeling I will never forget. The years passed and at every opportunity I repeated it. Now I’m married but my wife doesn’t know about my inclination for women’s clothing. Apart from a few times where I have visited professional transvestites, I always live my passion alone and completely hidden. Now I have taken the courage and registered here at CDH I hope that I will make many new friends here and can go new ways. On February I have an appointment with a crossdresser sallon where I take some good photos and then post them here.

I apologize for my bad English

I am very happy to be here

Many kisses Jeny❤️❤️

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Jenny and welcome to CDH, I’m so glad you joined us. All the girls here are a compassionate caring bunch so if you need help or advice just ask any one of us, we’re here for you girl.

Trish 💖

Welcome Jenny. I look forward to your photos. You are so many hours ahead of me in Wi. I think I will wish you a great evening.

Hi Jeny, and welcome. First off do not apologize for your English skills. They are very good, certainly better than my French or German (and I had an office in Geneva for several years). Speaking of your country I wish I had been crossdressing back when I worked there since I have since discovered there is a very active community in Geneva. You mention a professional makeover. I think you will discover just how wonderful it can be. I consider myself to have fairly good makeup skills, but it was not until I had a professional makeover in Las Vegas last October that I realized just how much makeup can transform us into passable women. (even though I hate the term “passable”)! While I had been out in public prior to then, my makeover gave me such confidence that I went all over town and never experienced any problems. Now I use many of the same techniques I learned from Stephanie, and have little difficulty going out in public here in Arizona. I will be anxious to see your photos after your makeover. Hugs, Paulette

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jeny  happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, Jeny! Welcome to CDH! We’re glad you are here!

Hi Jeny welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Show your best freind, your best side

Xx
      Brianna

Anonymous

Thank you  Paulette for your beautiful greeting. Ich hoffe das ich es halb so gut wie du es schaffe.  You are very pretty ❤️

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Jeny and welcome to CDH. No apologies need, this is one site were you should feel very comfortable, I’m lucky that there is spell check on my computer or it would take me forever to write a response. Anyway glad you joined and make yourself at home.
      Sherri

Anonymous

Thank you Rozalyn❤️

Your welcome Jeny X

Hi Jeny,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy your visit to the Salon and enjoy picking out the outfits to wear.

Have a great look around the CDH site meeting all the wonderful ladies ad reading their stories.

Alice

Anonymous

Well some girls 👧 take a little longer than others. The feeling inside keeps growing till you have to give in I started when I was 9 till now at 62. When you are ready the girls 👧 here can help you. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Jeny nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they are on.. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Jeny as she travels down her own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you .. Once more girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome to CDH Jeny!  Enjoy making new friends here!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?