• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am a straight guy who believes that clothing has no gender and just genuinely enjoy the aspects of myself that are feminine. Although I lean more towards considering myself a femboy, I certainly wouldn’t mind mimicking the experiences of a woman to better understand what they go through. It’s not a fetish for me, I just genuinely enjoy living my life and loving my effeminate self!

I started dressing about 3 years ago as a senior in high school and did so in extreme secrecy. My father’s side of the family is ultra conservative and my mother’s side of the family would probably think I was taking after my mother and think I am gay too (they don’t think that’s a bad thing and neither do I, I’m just not gay) Now I am a 20 year old college student and I am actually able to go out and purchase femme items with no one looking over my shoulder (in my family, strangers in a new place are a different story). I am still a closet dresser so I don’t really know how the general public in my area will respond, but given that’s a fairly liberal city I think I’m ok. I have openly walked around with my purse and the most I got was a few confused or shocked or both looks from a few guys and a couple little girls.

In terms of how I want to progress my crossdressing, I think I am finally at the point where I want a waist cincher or corset, butt pads, hip pads, and actual breast forms. Then I want to start pursuing specific looks and for the first time get dressed up in a full outfit (I currently only have panties which I wear often and bras which I only wear in public under heavy clothes). I also forgot to mention I have a few pantyhose both in black and nude as well as a pair of wedges I trained on and off with for a week and now a pair of 3″ high heels which I love (still struggling to confidently walk in them) Now that I have started looking into a wider selection of women’s clothing I am starting to feel like a new real woman in how confused I am at how sizing works. I have a flexible measuring tape and if anyone could tell me or point me to an online resource about how to measure myself for skirts, dresses, and women’s shirts (is that different?)

I am not considering trying out makeup at this time. I know literally nothing about it and I intentionally choose a small purse so unless I got a bigger or separate bad for it, which I don’t really want to do, I don’t have room to carry it. Now I am sort of interested in something basic like lipstick, so if anyone can point me towards a resource on how to properly apply it as well as one that feels sexy but is overall not that noticeable that would be apricated. Sorry this has been a long one, just finally opening myself to a world that I think actually cares and wants to hear it. Thank you!

PS – I have two other online femme accounts if you want to find me elsewhere

Welcome to our family. I have not been out yet, but have a lot of panties, bras, camisoles, maxi skirts, knee highs thigh highs. No breasts pads yet. If you have a Torrid near you they can do measurements and help you. I do a lot of buying online on what sizes I know. The other girls here will help all then can.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Kayla,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thanks Kayla for sharing your journey. There are lots of ladies here who can help you with whatever you may need.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Hey,

Wonderful to hear your story, and nice to see a story very similar to my own. If you wanna talk I’m always willing xx

Welcome Kayla!

Hello Kayla and thanks for sharing. I admire your self awareness, bravery and honesty  at such a young age.

Anonymous

welcome Kayla, enjoy a wonderful experience in discussing and seeking all you desire in your journey of femininity in this site.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?