- September 3, 2023 at 2:25 pm #764301Thea PatrickParticipantRegistered On: August 31, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
Hello Feminine Friends (is that politically correct and none offensive?)… LOL
I read a brief discussion regarding the use of salutations ranging from Ladies, Girls, Gurls, etc. I laughed and then the other day while driving I approached a stop light at an intersection. Before the light turned green another light went on (in my head). “Dear Feminine Friends” could be a different, appropriate and a fitting salutation along with “Greetings, Girls”…
My name is Thea Patrick, I am brand new to Heaven. I can’t tell you how long it’s been that I’ve deliberated about joining the club. Figuratively, pacing back and forth telling myself all the reasons why I shouldn’t join. Well, I did and I’m here and I’m completely relieved and happy that I did. Now I’m simply following the incoming welcome introductory phases of our sorority/fraternity/group. I recently completed a most mini bio or incoming questionaire. I plan on taking little baby steps, (crawling before scooting, scooting before walking and falling) with the hopes of gaining the confidence in speaking/writing, and responding to your ‘reach out friend requests’.
I know we all have had unique and interesting backgrounds that got us here. I will be most interested in eventually hearing from most of you, how you got here, what you are doing, and the things that you do to make you the happiest while you/we take this similar journey.
Sincerely and With Love,
Total of 25 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 14, 2023 at 2:48 pm #766412
- September 13, 2023 at 10:07 pm #766253
- September 13, 2023 at 6:34 pm #766238Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 30Replies: 4913Has thanked: 72339 timesBeen thanked: 17258 times
Hi Thea nice to meet you and please forgive me as i missed you when you joined us girls here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Please look around and enjoy all there is to see and do here as we all love to chat so dont be a stranger really dont know what you heard but we really dont bite well a few girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding ..
- September 5, 2023 at 10:41 pm #764746Catherine RobertaDuchessRegistered On: June 4, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 193Has thanked: 347 timesBeen thanked: 467 times
Welcome to CDH!
A supportive, caring, encouraging and helpful community!
I am a private dresser and have found CDH to be the place I can be Catherine.
I believe you will be glad you joined. I know I am!
- September 4, 2023 at 9:06 am #764448Julie DayBaronessRegistered On: December 20, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 444 times
Hi Thea, welcome to CDH and glad to meet you. You will find the girls here to be sweethearts, always supportive and can give you excellent advice. Its a place to meet friends and even meet some of the girls in person. We love adding new members to our sisterhood, and I would love to chat with you. It is so nice to be able to share this amazing feminine journey we are on with other like minded girls. Have a wonderful day.
- September 4, 2023 at 8:57 am #764438Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6986Has thanked: 16416 timesBeen thanked: 15056 times
- September 4, 2023 at 2:02 am #764399Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 1162Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 4221 times
Hi Thea welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family,
I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my family,
I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone,if it’s help and advice you need the girls will help you any way they can X 🎀
Hugs Rozalyn X 💋
- September 3, 2023 at 9:13 pm #764372
- September 3, 2023 at 8:09 pm #764361Sophia TaylorLadyRegistered On: July 22, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 75Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 229 times
Welcome and so glad you joined us. I initially had hesitation in joining this group but I am so so glad that I did! You’ll meet some of the nicest ladies here and we’ll all be very supportive on your journey.
Feel free to reach out with any questions and don’t hesitate to participate in all this site can offer.
- September 3, 2023 at 6:15 pm #764336Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 101Replies: 6308Has thanked: 8104 timesBeen thanked: 16661 times
- September 3, 2023 at 6:31 pm #764340Thea PatrickDuchessRegistered On: August 31, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
Good Evening Alice,
Twas my first full day ‘in Heaven’. I must admit, today was a day of being on ‘pins and needles’, especially after completing a mini bio. Returning from doing chores, re-checking in, getting in some exercise, re-checking in, etc, etc, etc. I guess it’s like starting a real good book. You put it down, but can’t wait to get back to it. Secondly, I feel a sense of accomplishment, a bit of relief, and personal courage all rolled into one.
Thank you for your introduction and words of encouragement. I feel most welcome.
Until we meet again
- September 3, 2023 at 6:58 pm #764357Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 101Replies: 6308Has thanked: 8104 timesBeen thanked: 16661 times
- September 3, 2023 at 3:16 pm #764311April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 741Has thanked: 9982 timesBeen thanked: 3319 times
Hello Thea welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared who you are with your wonderful introduction and profile. I appreciate your humor also nothing like fun and laughs from another girl. Having found us you have made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or level of public expression and or personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression from differing levels of crossdressing to those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of self acceptance and expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or space were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are that you are not alone and this is a place where you can feel safe to express and share part of yourself as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or a complete human being expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. Thank you for sharing your times getting outside the house dressed or enfemme you are well on your way and will help encourage others to take steps to help them. You are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may have felt at a time in your life and it can help others by you sharing about yourself to strengthen this sisterhood. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!
- September 3, 2023 at 2:53 pm #764307Ellie DavisDuchessRegistered On: July 1, 2023Topics: 13Replies: 635Has thanked: 1875 timesBeen thanked: 2686 times
Okay, you started it so I’m going to roll with it.
Hello feminine friend!
It might have been my own post about ‘Learning the language’ that you read. First, I’d like to thank you for laughing. That’s a plus.
When I signed up for CDH (with a similar level of trepidation to you) I was genuinely worried about upsetting people by inadvertently saying the wrong thing. That’s why I wrote that particular forum post. I needn’t have worried though. The girls on here are a delight. You couldn’t hope to find a friendlier, more supportive group of people. And I’m not just saying that because I know they’re reading this 🙂
My own, lifelong CD progression was slow … until I signed up. Being here does a tremendous amount to build your levels of confidence and self-acceptance.
Like you, after I’d finally gathered the courage to make contact with other girls I decided to have my own baby-step plan. I just wasn’t prepared for the speed at which I subsequently shot through the toddler stage without stopping and hit puberty 🙂
Anyway, Thea … since one of the items on your ‘baby steps’ schedule is to deal with friend requests, you can go right ahead and tick that one off by accepting mine.
- September 3, 2023 at 3:01 pm #764309DuchessRegistered On: August 31, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
It was wonderful for you to be the first to reach out and back to me….I love it and will never forget you for it. Have a wonderful rest of day.
Isn’t it most comforting to know, we are not alone and “in a similar” together.
Stay well and until we meet again,
- September 3, 2023 at 3:14 pm #764310Ellie DavisDuchessRegistered On: July 1, 2023Topics: 13Replies: 635Has thanked: 1875 timesBeen thanked: 2686 times
Actually, Jenny beat me to it by 20 minutes (newer posts push older ones down the page) so she’s the one most deserving of praise, adulation and lifelong love.
Despite that, I’m still going to spend a happy few minutes swanning around and basking in the glory of being unforgettable.
- September 3, 2023 at 3:01 pm #764308AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- September 3, 2023 at 3:28 pm #764315DuchessRegistered On: August 31, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
I like that name because it reminds me of Forrest Gump and that was truly a remarkable story….Kind of like each and everyone of us has.
It should be noted that I am acknowledging Ellie’s response and that timing is everything.
Jenny, a huge Thank You for Welcoming Me in too. So, there’s two of you I will never forget.
All has been restored on planet earth and it’s orbit and rotation are now back to normal.
- September 3, 2023 at 4:04 pm #764326
- September 3, 2023 at 3:17 pm #764312
- September 3, 2023 at 2:31 pm #764303
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.