Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Was just wondering if there was anyone here from iowa? Or someone that knows of any good places to go around here?

hello Jennifer nice to meet you. i am from Niagara Falls N.Y area all i can say is look around on this site for one  hope some one will tell you of some. i have a hard time finding one close to me.

Lucinda:

They seem to be fairly quiet lately, but see if you can contact:

https://groups.io/g/BuffaloBelles

There is also a group of crossdressers and trans women that meet monthly in Rochester (or at lest they uses to), but I relocated to California nearly 7 years ago…

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Jennifer,

You can look for others who have identified Iowa as their location  by going to the Friends menu up above.  There is a search function on the page that will load.  Be sure to search by the IA and Iowa since the system does not equate the two.

A long time ago I used to belong to a group that met in Iowa City and Cedar Rapids called “Iowa Artistry” and was a Tri-ESS chapter. It was for heterosexual crossdressers. Looking at the Tri-ESS website (https://www.tri-ess.org/index.html) it no longer appears but perhaps there might be another group that is reachable.

I more recently found a group in Des Moines via Yahoo groups that meets (or met) once a month. They’d have a “girl’s night out” on the previous night and then a more formal meeting on a Saturday. I was considering checking the group out but I never got to it.

Taking another peek at the Tri-ESS website, I did uncover this little block of information:

<b><b><span style=”font-size: small;”> <b>Cedar Rapids, IA Metro Area</b>
      <span class=”style1″>IOTA KAPPA PHI ‘Iowa Cornfields'</span>
      Cedar Rapids, Iowa   52408
      Phone: 402-960-9696
      <span class=”style1″>Contact Judy Marshall: NE-6553-M</span>
      <b>E-mail (Judy):</b>marlenemarschel@yahoo.com</span></b></b>

Hope that helps.

I belonged to cornfield ladies who met in Omaha and Des Moines. I have tried to locate that group but with no luck. I am in CB

To look for members from Iowa:

Click on Social in the menu and then click on Member Directory to do a search.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?