• This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

A while back I splurged and bought an IPL device on Amazon, i didn’t splurge too much though and found one on sale for around $60. I wasn’t sure how quickly I’d see results, or even if it would really work well at all. I am now very happy (at least so far) with its performance. After just a couple weeks use its cut down on hair growth everywhere I’ve used it, and have had no ill effects from it. It should be noted that power level used is important when using it for the first time on any given area.

I just thought I’d let y’all know how i was doing with it, in case anyone else wanted a try at one.

Bridgette

I have noticed that if you are consistent with its use it works amazing. But you have to be consistent.

Hi Brigitte, I’m looking at getting one in the future. I can shave my arms and legs but my chest hair I’d just too thick and deep. I’ve got an epilator, not impressed buy it, and tried creams, even Nair men’s Chesh had little effect. I’m pinning my hopes on an IPL.

Love Trish

You’ll still have to shave it all off to start though. It only works with a fresh shave. I hope it does what you need, though. It’s helping me a lot.

Bridgette

The best option in this situation is to use a beard trimmer on the chest and then use a razor for the stubble. Also soak the hair and skin in hot water for a bit before taking a razor it it.

I pluck my chest hair more often than not currently, whenever I shave it I end up getting shaving burn.

You should be able to get good results from that starting point as well. Just follow the instructions as far as power settings and frequency of use.

Hope it works!

Bridgette

Hi Bridgette havent tried it either legs dont grow anymore but yes the chest allways needs attension will look into it thanks for update ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Yes same here steph have no leg hair at all its just the rest of my body i have to work on x

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Good for you Bridgette! I bought an IPL about a year ago when my laser treatments abruptly ended because of the pandemic. It’s not nearly as fast as the laser units doctors use, but it’s way cheaper and it works.

IsabelB
      Lady

I used to use an epilator, but invested in a Philips Lumea Prestige about two years ago – best thing I ever did!  It’s great – or, at least, it’s great for me.  Not so good for the grey hairs (none are) but excellent for everything else.  Having said that, I’m not a particularly hairy person anyway so whether that makes any difference, I don’t know.  Even less hairy now though 🙂

Isabel x

What I’ve got that’s grey is a lot softer anyways and not such a pain to shave, and also tends to disappear more easily. The get durant currently bother me.

Bridgette

I use a Remington Elite ilight IPL7000 unit. I was doing professional laser treatments before hand at a very high price. I find that this IPL unit works great, I now have very little hair left to zap, I’ve been using this IPL unit for about a year or so now. Well, worth the money. I will get electrolysis on the lighter hairs that the unit does not work on.

-SR-

<hr />

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?