Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all

I am pretty new to the scene, with my only real experience being wearing my ex-girlfriends clothes, when she was not around. Alas, we then broke up and much to my surprise, I started buying my own clothes. I am now at the stage, that I dress whenever I can, which is pretty difficult, as I live in  shared accommodation. I am looking for friends, who will help coax me into going outside and start dressing the way I want to and not the way I am “supposed” to. Any and I mean any advice, will be greatly

My dream, is a crossdressing holiday. Somewhere, that I can go and be the the girl that I want to be 24/7, even if it is only for a short while. It sounds like a great way to build confidence, meet like minded girls, get advice and most importantly relax.

Hi colleen.i have increased my wearing over the last few months and as of the 1st january.full time am Mandy fitzpatrick.my first wig arrived today.very excited

Mandy

Ooh you have me all excited now too. It is posts like this that let me know that my life can begin again

Welcome to CDH Colleen,

You have come to the right place for support, friendship and advice.

Take a tour of the forums a lot of great information can be found there.

Alanna

xo

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome sweetie..happy to have you join with us.Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Michelle,

Welcome, it is nice to meet you.  The girls here are really friendly and supportive.  I am happy to help if I can, please feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Tara.

Hi Tara

Absolutely love your hair and eyes.

Any advice on hair removal, wigs and push up bras would be lovely.

Unfortunately I am not really in a position to practice make up and watching the videos, just makes me sad that I can’t do it.

Krissy
      Lady

You have a holiday in Brighton as its the most friendly city ever! As people just get on with there own stuff and the good thing is they dont stare or laugh! Seriously you would love it as it has a host of trans friendly shops,pubs and clubs and you also get a huge lung full of sea air! What’s not to like? Xx

I have thought about Brighton, as I have read good things about the gay and trans scene there. The sooner we get rid of Covid,  the sooner I can plan in more detail. Hopefully I will have plenty of new girlfriends by then

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Michelle, Welcome! This is a place where love and support are in abundance. I think you will discover than most of us live pretty normal lives, and many of us have wives and family who are understanding and in various degrees of acceptance. The one thing I do know is if you have a question or concern, the ladies here have a wealth of advice, based on experience. By the way, much of my family is from Newry in the south. We try to get back there from Arizona whenever we can, even though this COVID nonsense has put a bit of a ‘crimp’ in our travels! Take care. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Paulette

I have already seen a lot of  the love and support, in the short time that I have been here. I am single, so at least that is not something to worry about.

I hope you use sat nav the next time you come over, as Newry is in the North, not to far from where I live.

I thought you were in Belfast? Our family is actually from the little town of Mullaglass which is right on the A28 about .

Newry is only 45 minutes away.

Have you been over here much ?

Not as much to Northern Ireland. We usually spend most of our time in down south with a good friend in Galway, then down to Doolin for the music and pubs! We normally fly into Dublin because of the abundance of flights from the US. I also prefer flying into Dublin because you can clear US Customs right at the Dublin airport when you head home, much like you can in Canada. The UK is a bit more ‘stodgy’ with its passport control (even though I lived there and had an office there for a while)!

Lovely part of the country. Unfortunately, some people in the North of Ireland are centuries behind, when it comes to anything to do with gay/trans people or rights

Hi Michelle
      I had a a shared apt what I did was dress in my room put on sweat pants and took wig and shoes in bag I would go the cd gay bar change and Jennifer was out if roommate was working I wold go home as Jen if not I would reverse the pros was never was caught
      Hope this helps you

Peace and love Jennifer Sullivan

Hi Jennifer

There are not many gay/clubs where I live and although the added pleasure of doing something naughty, is appealing, the consequences of being discovered are horrific.

That said, I suppose I could get half dressed and cover up, like you say and drive to the countryside for a walk or to many of the small villages here.

Yeah I am very careful when driving in high heels my worst fear is being pulled over by the cops fem looking male I d

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Irish,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Michelle ,

Welcome to the Sisterhood her on CDH !
      I am from the Netherlands myself.
      I am still in the closet , so I know everything
      about hiding my Feminine stuff , and taking advantage
      of every dressing opportunity that i get !

I hope you will enjoy yourself here Michelle ,
      See you on the Forums !

Love Sylvia.

Welcome Michelle to this wonderful Heavenly address of friendly and supportive people; who probably share your dream of a CD holiday.

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Michelle nice meeting you and hope you have some wonderful times with us we are very supportive of all who pass thru these doors so look around ask many questions and have fun girl  hugs..

Stephanie bass

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?