Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls.

Living on Dublin. Been dressing a few years properly now. But started back in my teebs.

Look for friendship, support and advice mainly.

Anni x

Welcome Annika!

Welcome Annika, you’ve found the right place. Have a look around, you’ll find lots of useful info from some very friendly likeminded ladies in our forums and on chat. We are all finding our way in this new life, and by sharing can learn, enjoy, and help others along the way. We are all superheroes in some small way. We’ll see you around.

Thanks Olivia,

Been looking for somewhere like this for a long time.

All been positive since arriving. Hoping I can add to this community.

And am delighted I’ve made a friend today.

Anni xx

Anonymous

Welcome Annika,

Lisa 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Annika , welcome , happy to have you join with us. Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings that sometimes can run a mock. Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Stephanie,

Thank you for the warm welcome. Really starting to deef comdortacom here.

Will a bit more time in a day or two to read more. Also, can you recommend if it’s worth n y while signing up for one of the upgrade pacjpaes.

Chat again soon.

Anni xx

Hello Annika 🙂 . You are in safe hands here! You will find plenty of help and support from our superb members who can offer helpful advice to help you along your journey. Thankyou for joining us at CDH. It is wonderful to have you and i’m sure you will make lots of friends along the way 🙂

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Hello You x

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Annika and welcome!  It’s been a spell since I have been in Dublin.  Through the articles, forum posts, chat, etc. you will be able to find lots of support, advice, and friendship.  Happy to have you join us here at CDH! Please feel free to reach out with any questions or just to say “hi”, we are a friendly bunch!

Hugs,

Michelle

Thanks Michelle,

Working alot lately. But am planning a extensive snip around the site in the coming days

Glad to have met you.

Anni x

Hello and welcome, there are a few locals about the site!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?