Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have been crossdressing most of my life – however only recently gotten into full makeup wigs and heels. The urge seems to get stronger as time goes by. I dress every day in the morning and usually change and get into the shower at 8:00 AM – but I find myself extending the time – like this morning I am still dressed and it is after 9:30. I am still a closet dresser. I dressed one time in front of my wife and the first question she asked me was – are you gay ? I told her that was a strange question considering our sexual relationship. She said that if I was dressing not to do it in front of her or outside. So that is what it has been for years – I am retired and she is still working so I have lots of time to dress up. However lately it does not seem to be enough – I would like to meet other CDs and get and get together to talk and trade tips on dressing.

ReneeBoisvert

Kendra
      Duchess

With me it has become very strong again. I crossdressed in my 20″s but repressed my desire to feminize while we raised kids and the kids were at home. But once they were gone, I used to walk past the legware and cosmetics sections of the local drug store and just felt like I was being called. So – I went shopping and now have a collection of panties, hosiery, bras, a dress, skirt and top, a wig, heels and makeup

I am a crossdresser again

Anonymous

Hi Renee, its amazing i could have written your letter, all the things that you have experienced apply to me also. As i have gotten older the urge to dress has gone off the scale. My pantie draw is overflowing,and i have a wardrobe just for dresses and skirts. I’m hoping that one day i can find a club ( not a pub,its to risky) where i can  meet other trans people,its fab to be able to talk to you girls on this site, but like yourself i need to speak face to face. Well till that day Zoe will have to be a stay at home girl! Love Zoe xxx 🙂

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Hey Renee !<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;”>We are so glad you chose to join us here. When you get chance , pop over to the new member page on the forum and post a quick intro to it so we can begin to get to know you. Then browse around the forums and member pages and jump right in with comments or questions. You’ll find the members here very supportive and friendly!</span>

But to answer your question, for me  I agree with KEndra and Zoe.  My crossdressing hasbeen a art of me since I was 11 years old(about 39 years!) but since around 2007 or so  I have really expanded my time dressed and Cynthia’s wardrobe to the tune of thousands of dollars and more dresses,skirts,tops and bras and panties than I can count.  I spend a lest part of each day dressed(not including underdressing with trouser socks and panties which is 24-7) and am trying to get up the courage to go out and interact with the world as Cynthia. Anytime you want a listening ear feel free to PM me or post topics on the web like you di here.  WE are glad to have you as a member and look forward to getting to know you better!

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;”>Cynthia</span>

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?