• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by Lea.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Darcy Grigsby
    Participant
    Registered On: July 1, 2020
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 14

To wear stockings with open toed shoes? I really enjoy wearing stockings but I only have the one pair of heels and they are open toed.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Lea
      Participant
      Registered On: March 23, 2016
      Topics: 57
      Replies: 196

Decades ago, it seemed the norm for GG fashion. Back then, required in many settings.

Opaque tights (thicker than pantyhose) with peep toes, especially if the tights and shoes contrast, is more in fashion.

Nude pantyhose with peep toes, though lots if logical reasons to wear, do hint at being older or a faux pas. It all depends on how obvious the toe part is in different lighting conditions and peep toe size.

Sandals, flat or heels, and hosiery are a definite faux pas. A CD dilemma, show the leg hair or wear hosiery with our favorite sandal as a faux pas.

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Lea.
      • This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Lea.
      Amy Myers
      Participant
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 996

On those occasions I wear sandal foot pantyhose. My legs, though they have a nice shape, do have scars on my calves from previous injuries, so faux pas or not I always wear some kind of stockings or pantyhose if I’m wearing skirts, dresses, or short pants like Bermuda’s or Capris. The sandal foot style also lets your toenails show through if you’ve gone to the trouble to have painted ones.

Amy

Carla Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: May 14, 2017
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 256

Amazon has open toed stockings. They work really well for open toed shoes.

Lee Ann Rakers
      Participant
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 407

i have ugly toes from decades of running so I always have my toes covered.

Lee Ann

Leslies Ann Gray Girl
      Participant
      Registered On: September 22, 2017
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 87

Darcy, Hi , Stockings with peep toe heels are perfectly fine , i might say sexy even . Lots of ladies have hose on with open toe heels . During the winter on Sunday i see lots of women in Walmart in their dresses with hose and heels . I say enjoy , it feels so nice to have hose on , makes your legs look sexy to . Leslie

Darcy Grigsby
        Participant
        Registered On: July 1, 2020
        Topics: 5
        Replies: 14

I have seen the peep toe stockings, but have had a hard time finding a source for them. Any ideas where I could locate them?

I like the idea of my painted toes showing.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.