• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Lea.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

To wear stockings with open toed shoes? I really enjoy wearing stockings but I only have the one pair of heels and they are open toed.

i have ugly toes from decades of running so I always have my toes covered.

Lee Ann

Anonymous

Amazon has open toed stockings. They work really well for open toed shoes.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

On those occasions I wear sandal foot pantyhose. My legs, though they have a nice shape, do have scars on my calves from previous injuries, so faux pas or not I always wear some kind of stockings or pantyhose if I’m wearing skirts, dresses, or short pants like Bermuda’s or Capris. The sandal foot style also lets your toenails show through if you’ve gone to the trouble to have painted ones.

Amy

Lea
      Lady

Decades ago, it seemed the norm for GG fashion. Back then, required in many settings.

Opaque tights (thicker than pantyhose) with peep toes, especially if the tights and shoes contrast, is more in fashion.

Nude pantyhose with peep toes, though lots if logical reasons to wear, do hint at being older or a faux pas. It all depends on how obvious the toe part is in different lighting conditions and peep toe size.

Sandals, flat or heels, and hosiery are a definite faux pas. A CD dilemma, show the leg hair or wear hosiery with our favorite sandal as a faux pas.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Lea.
      • This reply was modified 3 years ago by Lea.

I have seen the peep toe stockings, but have had a hard time finding a source for them. Any ideas where I could locate them?

I like the idea of my painted toes showing.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?