- The older I have gotten the easier it is.
- The older I have gotten the more challenging it is.
- I’m still young, but I find it easy to look passable.
- I’m still young, it’s still very challenging.
- who cares! I think I look great everyday!!
- Other, leave comment.
- This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by .
I know when I was younger I took a lot of time on make up and body shaping. Over the years it seems that my make up isn’t as intense, some foundation, a bit on the eyes and lipstick! Not much as I needed as before. I’m not taking about a night on the town, just for a walk in the park. I don’t seem to worry about shaping as much as long as I keep the dad body to a minimum. But I do still need help around the mid section (hate to admit it). Is it easier to look passable or more challenging? Is time helping you look closer to or less closer to being passable? What do you think?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.