Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies just wondering if anyone else finds a simple pleasure in wearing a simple dress over there under wewr and all things femme.. currently recovering from a ruptured Achilles and lately ive really been enjoying wearing a long dress over the top of my usual underwewr that i as alannah wears. I find it slimming and love the figure hugging which really higlights my curves and honestly love the simple things like this..really feel like a woman… does anyine else find this as well ?? Sometimes less is best.

Love aly

Anonymous

I was just gifted a dress, my first “real” dress, a White House Black Market dress, and it is beautiful. I look and feel amazing in it…nothing has ever made me feel as feminine and beautiful as this dress.

Can you tell I love it?

Haley😘

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Alannah,

Sometimes the simple pleasures are the best. While I love to get fully made up and have a dress on with stockings and accessories, just putting on girl jeans and a pretty top with bra and panties gets me very excited and so happy.

Hugs, Liara

You girls are so fortunate,I can’t get to wearing any female clothing at the moment.
      Liz

Hi Alannah,

I love dresses! They just scream femininity. A Diane Rule – NEVER wear pants.

I like dresses that are a tad below the knee, and I don’t like solid colors because they don’t project enough femininity. Yes, if I could find the perfect LBD (for me) that would be different.

The feelings I get being as totally “femmed up” as I can be is awesome. Let’s see… dress. nylons, heels. Have I died and gone to heaven?

Diane

Oh yes – it’s all about the dress!!!

And dressing for the occasion – a summer dress on a summer day is divine, a sparkly dress for a night out is heaven, and a plain dress with cardigan for doing the chores makes those chores so much more fun!

Love Laura

I completely agree with you home chores are alot more fun and comfortable in a dress. Caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and for the first time i liked the reflection it showed as the dress clinged to my hips and showed my curves..i couldve cried with joy at what i seen today..either that it was the bleach fumes hahahaha..nope ot was definitely the dress..really need to invest in a wig and some make-up to complete the image though but thats soemthing ill work up too in the near future though

Haha!! Yes!! A wig makes all the difference if you’re like me and can’t grow your own any more…

Makeup is a real minefield – I would advise one step at a time, and plenty of YouTube videos on the absolute basics.

I am still on the Youtubes despite having played with makeup for a good 3 years – eyeliner is my current bete noir, as my eyesight isn’t what it was… just call me Ms. Panda!

Love Laura

Anonymous

I do like a nice long back zip, but I have a long torso too, so anything with detail at the waist just looks wrong on me. I tend to stick to separates.

Connie

xxx

I absolutely love my sweterdresses in the Fall and Winter. My neighbor gave me a few of hers and I can’t stop wearing them. They are so comfy and sexy!

I’m just starting to get into sweater dresses – so comfy !

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I so understand. I love dresses. Short shorts and short skirts are wonderful and fun, but a dress is just somehow even more special and wonderful.

Yes all the time,they always seems to fit perfectly xxx Dee

Over the last few months I have been buying some dresses – I had only one for my best outfit. Now I have a choice summer dresses and couple for autumn/spring – I need a couple for winter.

No I have got some dresses that fit me nicely I adore wearing them 🙂

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I say ‘Yes to the dress’

Oh yes alannah,

I totally love getting home from a hard day at work and slipping on a simple  short skater dress or maxi dress.

It is pure heaven and reminds me how much I love being feminine.

Huggs Patty

Anonymous

Alannah there’s nothing I want to wear more than a dress with heels.

Hi Alannah,

Yes, i have a black sleeveless shift dress that is my go-to dress when feeling stressed or blue. I wear it a lot.

Thanks for asking.
      -joanne

Flower
      Princess

I love dresses it’s a zip up at the back and no fly to contain with.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

I so get you girl.  Nothing says girl like a lovely dress.  My favorite is a cotton pullover floral dress.  It hugs in all the right spots.  😉.
      hugs

Rosiebeth.

Absolutely. Long dresses are probably the thing I look for most. I already have enough to wear one each day of the week. And I want more. So simple, so comfortable.

It’s not just you, I love dresses! They’re my favorite piece of clothing!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?