- November 21, 2021 at 5:13 pm #578599Alannah WoodsParticipantRegistered On: February 16, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 13Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 131 times
Hi ladies just wondering if anyone else finds a simple pleasure in wearing a simple dress over there under wewr and all things femme.. currently recovering from a ruptured Achilles and lately ive really been enjoying wearing a long dress over the top of my usual underwewr that i as alannah wears. I find it slimming and love the figure hugging which really higlights my curves and honestly love the simple things like this..really feel like a woman… does anyine else find this as well ?? Sometimes less is best.
Total of 27 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 25, 2021 at 6:53 am #580313Margeaux RLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 44Has thanked: 49 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
It’s not just you, I love dresses! They’re my favorite piece of clothing!
- November 25, 2021 at 5:09 am #580288Jamie WilliamsLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 98Has thanked: 242 timesBeen thanked: 752 times
Absolutely. Long dresses are probably the thing I look for most. I already have enough to wear one each day of the week. And I want more. So simple, so comfortable.
- November 25, 2021 at 4:48 am #580286RosiebethLadyRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 143Has thanked: 471 timesBeen thanked: 901 times
I so get you girl. Nothing says girl like a lovely dress. My favorite is a cotton pullover floral dress. It hugs in all the right spots. 😉.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 25, 2021 at 4:15 am #580280
- November 25, 2021 at 3:42 am #580272Joanne JacksonLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 141Has thanked: 359 timesBeen thanked: 679 times
Yes, i have a black sleeveless shift dress that is my go-to dress when feeling stressed or blue. I wear it a lot.
Thanks for asking.
- November 25, 2021 at 3:20 am #580263
- November 22, 2021 at 3:26 pm #579092patty williamsHostessRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 85Replies: 1570Has thanked: 2627 timesBeen thanked: 6039 times
- November 22, 2021 at 11:48 am #578969
- November 22, 2021 at 10:01 am #578922Alicen ThairmsLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 46Replies: 381Has thanked: 1448 timesBeen thanked: 1111 times
Over the last few months I have been buying some dresses – I had only one for my best outfit. Now I have a choice summer dresses and couple for autumn/spring – I need a couple for winter.
No I have got some dresses that fit me nicely I adore wearing them 🙂
- November 22, 2021 at 8:55 am #578885
- November 22, 2021 at 3:48 am #578772Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1787Has thanked: 1353 timesBeen thanked: 5258 times
- November 22, 2021 at 2:37 am #578766Amber JamiesLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 52Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 529 times
- November 22, 2021 at 2:33 am #578762Connie TwirlLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 439Has thanked: 742 timesBeen thanked: 1824 times
- November 22, 2021 at 12:50 am #578740Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 1529Has thanked: 4724 timesBeen thanked: 7482 times
Oh yes – it’s all about the dress!!!
And dressing for the occasion – a summer dress on a summer day is divine, a sparkly dress for a night out is heaven, and a plain dress with cardigan for doing the chores makes those chores so much more fun!
- November 22, 2021 at 1:55 am #578757Alannah WoodsLadyRegistered On: February 16, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 13Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 131 times
I completely agree with you home chores are alot more fun and comfortable in a dress. Caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and for the first time i liked the reflection it showed as the dress clinged to my hips and showed my curves..i couldve cried with joy at what i seen today..either that it was the bleach fumes hahahaha..nope ot was definitely the dress..really need to invest in a wig and some make-up to complete the image though but thats soemthing ill work up too in the near future though
- November 22, 2021 at 8:06 am #578866Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 1529Has thanked: 4724 timesBeen thanked: 7482 times
Haha!! Yes!! A wig makes all the difference if you’re like me and can’t grow your own any more…
Makeup is a real minefield – I would advise one step at a time, and plenty of YouTube videos on the absolute basics.
I am still on the Youtubes despite having played with makeup for a good 3 years – eyeliner is my current bete noir, as my eyesight isn’t what it was… just call me Ms. Panda!
- November 22, 2021 at 12:32 am #578738Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 868Has thanked: 1477 timesBeen thanked: 3041 times
I love dresses! They just scream femininity. A Diane Rule – NEVER wear pants.
I like dresses that are a tad below the knee, and I don’t like solid colors because they don’t project enough femininity. Yes, if I could find the perfect LBD (for me) that would be different.
The feelings I get being as totally “femmed up” as I can be is awesome. Let’s see… dress. nylons, heels. Have I died and gone to heaven?
- November 21, 2021 at 11:29 pm #578724ElizabethLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 319Has thanked: 1819 timesBeen thanked: 1360 times
You girls are so fortunate,I can’t get to wearing any female clothing at the moment.
- November 21, 2021 at 9:41 pm #578715Liara WolfeLadyRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 779Has thanked: 1321 timesBeen thanked: 2884 times
Sometimes the simple pleasures are the best. While I love to get fully made up and have a dress on with stockings and accessories, just putting on girl jeans and a pretty top with bra and panties gets me very excited and so happy.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 21, 2021 at 5:58 pm #578615
- November 21, 2021 at 5:53 pm #578611Haley AnnDuchessRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 189Has thanked: 156 timesBeen thanked: 886 times
I was just gifted a dress, my first “real” dress, a White House Black Market dress, and it is beautiful. I look and feel amazing in it…nothing has ever made me feel as feminine and beautiful as this dress.
Can you tell I love it?
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Haley Ann.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.