Tagged: , , ,

• This topic has 26 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I love tweezing. Who else?

[postquote quote=354403]
      Is there such a thing as TMI?

Leonara
      Ambassador

I tweeze ears & nose.. I have a low threshold for pain so I use the electric razor on my eyebrows lol

Anonymous

When I’m going to be Jasmine I usually go get my eyebrows threaded very inexpensive and they do a great job

Both,

Yes I enjoy the results, No to the act of doing it. I have to do my own eyebrows because anybody else that close to my eyes sets off my nerves and I start twitching terribly. I can spend an hour doing it without a problem.

My gf loves tweazing my ears and some of the random rogues, I swear she gets off on seeing me squirm and wince lol

Ouch! Why do I suddenly get the urge to PM some of the girls with another support site I’m a member of? (Who, me?)

[postquote quote=354522]

74? Is that possible you lovely girl. Brows to kill for.

Hi Janice I am not sure i love it more than i find it necessary. I got used to brow pain but any where else it is trimming and shaving. I do not like pain My wife is a lot more tougher than i am for sure. Luv Stephanie

I do it quite often do but pay most attention to the brows like most girls. I feel so good about myself when I can get the arch just right on my eyebrows and what a difference it makes when stepping out

Anonymous

Right up there with cutting my nails too short and pulling my own teeth.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Okay big girls…………….little Karley is in the dark………….what are you talking about?   Sounds painful…….but you do it anyway???

Do I love it? No, but sometimes it is a necessary evil.

I will pull an occasional hair from my the outside of my nose, and on occasions hairs inside that don’t want to get cut with the nose trimmer.  Sometimes I get a hair on the corner of my nose that a razor can’t reach, and I’ll have pull it out.  I try to keep my eyebrows trim with a groomer and a comb, and get it waxed every couple of months.  I might pull an occasional hair from my eyebrow that refuses to lay flat, or is way off from the rest of my brow. but I may also just use the groomer and cut the individual hair too.

Berta
      Lady

My response is “No”. If I can’t remove them with my electric razor or nose/ear trimmer they’ll stay until my Barber hopefully cuts them off. At my age, 80, my hair is silver grey and is barely visible. Eyelids and lashes are  barely visible. I really have no need to “tweeze” as “Berta” has been closeted for 40 years and will remain so for whatever time is left. She’s never been fully made up or “dressed” to go “out” in public.  🙁

6/15/2020  11:52 AM  EDT

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Not there yet for doing brows but getting to be. I go to a place for doing brows,  let the professionals do it… I’m always happy.. everywhere  else were good..🌷

I have an epilator, and HPL, but for the face I trim and tweeze my brows.
      This week I got carried away and shaved my brows off completely, so I won’t be tweezing them for a few days. lol
      I was tempted to pluck them out, but Do want them to grow back,    …eventually.

If a third choice for “ambivalent” were provided, I probably would have chosen that but I did say “yes” to the poll b/c I do feel more feminine when I trim and pluck to maintain an arched, female shape to my brows.  I have had several people comment that they like the arch shape to my brows…always nice to hear positive feedback that something you do for your looks is “doing the job”.  I must say that at my age, 62, my brows have become more sparse along the outer part.  Have been giving some thought to having microblading done to fill in the sparse areas of my brows.

Anne

I just let the experts do it at the salon once a month! The girls there all know me as a CD and do a fab job. They have even asked me to come in next time en femme. I get my brows waxed and tinted as well as my eyelashes tinted! Not bad for $20 a month

xx Polly

Even though tweezing is a pain; I love it when I have a hair that just needs to be removed permanently.

Can’t say I look forward to it… but I have started plucking some unruly hairs on my brows ….. I have yet though to achieve a nice feminine arch…. havn’t taken that many hairs out.

ChloeC
      Duchess

I use tweezers on various places on my body, but I don’t like it, as I find it mostly a necessary evil.  I have thought off and on of going the electrolysis route for some of hair, not all of it, but enough so it’s all a less of a bother to have to take care of, facial, brows, nose, chin and ears mostly, but a few other places too.

Honestly, the initial pain of epilating is quickly replaced by pleasure.
      It’s kind of confusing, I’ve spent my male life shying away from physical discomfort, but Rei, she seems to enjoy strong physical sensations.

I do my nose hair but let salons take care of the rest! xx Polly

I don’t enjoy tweezing but it’s a necessary evil we’re forced to endure as a woman.

Anonymous

I love shaping my eyebrows

Anonymous

Charollete…

Eyebrows!!  I love tweezing ,shaping, coloring with different color sticks from Mary Kay.

I think my eyebrows are the pride & joy of my face…I get a thrill doing them! Lots of compliments ! Love it!!

Later…Dr. T.J.

Anonymous

Tweezing does not bother me. It is easier especially for eyebrows. Have always tweezed

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

[postquote quote=354403]
      Samantha you’re either a masochist or you’re lying out your a**s, LOL!

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?