- January 15, 2021 at 1:16 am #432746AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1716Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9457 times
I’m nothing official on this site…just a participant, joining in with a great bunch of girls and thoroughly enjoying it but……
Just lately there has been items put on here which are just ” not on”…I don’t come here to get my sexual fix!!!…I come here for fun and good advice….thank goodness the powers that be get this rubbish removed quickly…
Being a fully paid up member of the naughty corner, I/ we do sail close to the wind sometimes….but always in fun!!!!
….so come on , could we all please think about it before we write it….because I for one don’t want to read it !!!
this is just my opinion and nothing to do with anyone else….thanks for reading……grace xxx
Total of 34 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 16, 2021 at 6:06 am #433881patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 67Replies: 1242Has thanked: 2080 timesBeen thanked: 4302 times
I couldn’t agree more.
I know a lot of our C/D ing has a sexual side to it and there is nothing wrong with that.
I love feeling sexy its a part of being feminine.
However This place is set up to be a place we can talk and share about wonderful feminine things and gain friendships In a safe and clean manner and be safe .
I think our staff does great job keeping this place safe and clean and allowing us to skirt right up to the line of what’s not acceptable.
I know they struggle to not offend us for being over the line and at the same time protect us and keep this place wholesome.
Thank you to all the staffers that struggle everyday to protect us and at the same time not offend and insult us.
I know my self I love feeling sexy and talking about it from time to time.
I hope I dont make you staffers jobs any more difficult.
As Grace said lets think a bit about what we are about to discuss and consider our fellow CDH mrs and our wonderful staff that works so hard to give us this great site.
- January 15, 2021 at 9:05 pm #433689Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1808Has thanked: 3336 timesBeen thanked: 6171 times
I’m with you all the way, Grace. Since this is a “free” site, we will attract folks who are looking for a hookup site or other cheap thrill. They are always here, then gone in a couple of days because of the great work our moderators do to keep us PG-rated. And I truly appreciate their work. If I wanted the other stuff (I don’t), I would go to …… hub and get my fill.
Bettylou (and Ziggy)
- January 16, 2021 at 12:41 am #433754AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1716Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9457 times
even with my vivid imagination, I just cannot conjure up a picture of Ziggy try to access pornhub……and long may it remain that way!!!
- January 15, 2021 at 4:55 pm #433636Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 362Has thanked: 652 timesBeen thanked: 1217 times
Hi girls I’m laughing my socks off at all the lovely jokes, keep up the good work please x I love coming on CDH because of all the wonderful people on here, i know it’s a safe place to come to and share my love of cross-dressing with like minded people,
Can i join you in the naughty corner Grace
Hugs Rozalyne x
- January 16, 2021 at 12:38 am #433753AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1716Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9457 times
Roz…once you are sent to the Naughty Corner three times…your a life member!!
from……”Carry on Cabby”….
Hattie Jacques, after she is given a fur coat: “Oh, it’s lovely.”
Sid James as husband: “Genuine mammoth, that is.”
Hattie: “Oh, don’t be silly.”
Sid: “It said so on the shop window ‘mammoth fur sale’.”
- January 15, 2021 at 12:36 pm #433223BillieJayManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 299Replies: 91Has thanked: 250 timesBeen thanked: 350 times
sooooooooooo… tell me…
these posts are searchable from Google.
Trolls see them, and come into the site to get in on the flirty and the “sleeping with”.
how do I delete a troll doing the same thing without being a hypocrite?
things that detract from our mission, whether it be politics or “had a date and slept with…” are just that, distractions from our mission.
don’t get me wrong, I like flirty, I like images that “inflame the soul”, but things that attract trolls and detract from our primary mission of supporting the needs of the CD/TG/TS emotional and counseling support do not belong on this site.
take them elsewhere.
- January 15, 2021 at 12:41 pm #433229AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1716Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9457 times
Omg…searchable by Google…I didn’t know that, not that I am worried about me!!
…but what you are saying is that every bit of ” dodgy stuff” that gets through can snowball!!!????
we live and learn…
Thank you BJ. xx
- January 15, 2021 at 11:59 am #433207AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1716Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9457 times
Yes….I know it’s HARD TO BELIEVE, but even as we discuss this…a post called ” if a guy made love to me” has been removed from the forum….it’s really beyond belief…and to be honest, I really have had enough….I don’t need this c**p in my life
- January 15, 2021 at 1:07 pm #433560Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 845Has thanked: 2726 timesBeen thanked: 4118 times
- January 15, 2021 at 1:14 pm #433570
- January 15, 2021 at 12:49 pm #433233Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 276Has thanked: 397 timesBeen thanked: 950 times
I should add that if someone wants to private message me about their sexuality or mine, I don’t mind. Nobody does, so I don’t expect much anyway.
However, if you are just going to be, shall we see, suggestive or importuning, without any flair or imagination, my interests will be:
Why do you do this?
What do you expect or hope to accomplish?
Are you just abysmally lonely? (Aren’t we all, really?)
Do you get a thrill from being shocking?
Does it make you feel empowered? Why?
Are you just desperate for human contact and lack the social or conversational skills to initiate a conversation?
I would like to understand.
- January 15, 2021 at 1:05 pm #433555AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1716Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9457 times
- January 15, 2021 at 4:32 pm #433623
- January 15, 2021 at 1:36 pm #433581Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 845Has thanked: 2726 timesBeen thanked: 4118 times
Reminds me of the lovely German person who went into a bar and asked for a Martini.
The barman asked “Dry?”
The gorgeous blonde fraulein said “No, just the one, please…”.
Then a Roman came in and asked for a Martinus.
The barman asked “Don’t you mean a Martini?”
The Roman said “If I’d wanted a double, I would have asked…”.
Another Roman came into the bar, held up 2 fingers and said “Five Martinis please”.
A giraffe walked into a bar and ordered 6 Martinis.
Shame on you for waiting for a punchline, this giraffe needs help!
A man starts choking on the garnish in his Martini.
The barman asks “Are you alright?”
The man recovers a little and replies…
- January 16, 2021 at 12:46 am #433756AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1716Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9457 times
Name : Laura
Hobby: Roman around bars!!
- January 15, 2021 at 12:34 pm #433220
- January 15, 2021 at 11:06 am #433160Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 62Has thanked: 64 timesBeen thanked: 313 times
- January 15, 2021 at 12:17 pm #433212AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1716Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9457 times
- January 15, 2021 at 10:51 am #433150Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 276Has thanked: 397 timesBeen thanked: 950 times
I am a big fan of openness, frankness and honesty in matters of sexual intimacy. I probably prefer some degree of explicit discussion simply to counteract the millennia of ignorance, misinformation and, frankly, lies. We need and deserve the truth and cannot progress meaningfully without it. I may be a bit insensitive at times with my eagerness to understand and to express myself but I do not intentionally intend to offend and do not like it when some people are deliberately and cruelly offensive.
On the other hand:
There is a need for empathy, courtesy and above all a need to be a (if somewhat shady) lady at all times. What we do affects others and affects the way cross-dressers are generally viewed.
I like to flirt. If I see someone who looks particularly pleasing I like to express that pleasure. I try not to be too crude and If I am, I am sorry. Otherwise I just LOVE femininity regardless of the other person’s sex.
- January 15, 2021 at 12:20 pm #433213
- January 15, 2021 at 9:56 am #433134LadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 845Has thanked: 2726 timesBeen thanked: 4118 times
I honestly wonder if some people even notice threads lime this sometimes.
I nearly threw up when I read a recent forum post…
Then I nearly replied – but, out of deference to my lovely sisters, I restrained myself…
- January 15, 2021 at 8:33 am #433090Emily VioletLadyRegistered On: August 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 44Has thanked: 287 timesBeen thanked: 227 times
I look some time to decide whether to join this site or not.
Then more time to start to take part in any forums, I sill haven’t taken part much, I’m taking my time
but my reason for joining this site above any other is that its first and foremost a support site and not a sex or fetish site and long may it last
- January 15, 2021 at 9:33 am #433119AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1716Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9457 times
please don’t be worried by my post…it is brilliant here in so many ways….it’s only recently some unsavoury topics have tried to get in, and as usual, are stamped out quickly…
Huggs, grace xx
- January 15, 2021 at 7:20 am #433066Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 431Has thanked: 1852 timesBeen thanked: 2000 times
It’s unfortunate that we can’t discuss the unique relationship cross dressing and sexuality have within a couple without it degenerating into garden variety sexting. There must be ways it can be done but I’m hard pressed to conceive of a set of rules that would allow it, even then it wouldn’t be too long before somebody would step over the line.
As an example consider the popular fantasy many heterosexual CDers have of being with a man in the biblical sense, to which I might counter ‘That’s not for me per se, but when I’m dressed I’d like to explore that kind of sex with my wife’. My point that I’m sure most of you intelligent ladies already understand is with the right choice of words we can convey pertinent concepts and paint a picture that readers can fill in for themselves without getting vulgar or altering the intent of this helpful and supportive forum we have all helped create.
- January 15, 2021 at 11:27 am #433189KathleenDuchessRegistered On: February 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 164Has thanked: 529 timesBeen thanked: 596 times
- January 15, 2021 at 12:38 pm #433225Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 431Has thanked: 1852 timesBeen thanked: 2000 times
I do understand why it can never happen Kathleen. Early on when I first joined another forum I naively made a post wondering why the topic of sex never seemed to come up, it didn’t take long before I received a PM telling me how I should check out a site I had never heard of before called ***life. Eager to learn all I could I joined up there with the intent of educating myself, long story short I quickly deleted my account after seeing things I wish I could unsee, and believe me I’m no prude.
- January 15, 2021 at 1:57 pm #433585
- January 15, 2021 at 6:42 am #433043Jamie TaalLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 106Has thanked: 539 timesBeen thanked: 566 times
I agree. I have been a member of CDH for over a year now and i love the fact that I can have decent conversations with CD’s and their SO without the topic being dragging through the mud. I followed a few other CD sites and Reddit and I tired of them quickly. This is why I found and am almost exclusive to CDH. I also directed my wife to this site to be a SO member for insight and perspective for non-sexual discussions and articles from both CD’s and SO. I hope it stays this way since it is already an uphill climb for me to get my SO to see my situation/predicament from our perspective without it still being viewed solely as a degenerate sexual deviance. Onward and upward.
- January 15, 2021 at 6:11 am #433036Sally DrinkwaterDuchessRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 260Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 950 times
It was once stated that there are lies, damn lies and cross dressers fantasies. (I think it was Danny la rue or it could have been me?)
I trawl through the forums every day looking for something I can reply to without upsetting the author so why bother?
What stops me is the number of people who thank the sender and send in an unlikely reply of their own!
Perhaps there should be a ‘no thank you button?’
See Danny la rue in Private Fred.
- January 15, 2021 at 4:47 am #432970Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 42Replies: 962Has thanked: 4581 timesBeen thanked: 4975 times
There must be more than enough places on the internet for people to get that sorta crap. Leave CDH alone!! I’ve always thought we shine brightest as a support site, and we do. A safe house for those looking for help, understanding, sharing the stories of our journey – good and bad – and, oh ya, some fun too! Everything else can bugger off.
- January 15, 2021 at 4:53 am #432971stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 132Replies: 1600Has thanked: 2491 timesBeen thanked: 7031 times
- January 15, 2021 at 4:44 am #432968Dawn WyvernChat CrewRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 236Has thanked: 227 timesBeen thanked: 962 times
As you may have seen I am one of the site Admins who look after the Forums and Chat Rooms areas. We are a small team who try to maintain site standards and remove inappropriate posts and individuals when and where needed.
We are not prudes by any stretch of the imagination, but have guidelines and protocols we follow to ensure constancy as well as a hierarchy of control where we can defer things upwards.
Personally, I have been busier here with some of the posts where people seem to be asking ‘raunchier’ questions and we have had a large amount of unwanted interest from ‘admirers’ and ‘trolls’ over the last few months which required an exhaustive effort from all the team on every level to overcome and manage.
Most of the time I tend to nudge people to amend their posts with a gentle word in their ear, sometimes I’ll amend posts and inform them, and in the worst scenario I’ll remove a post that is not seen to be meeting the site standards or that has become a ‘heated’ discussion.
Thank you all who are on the site and support us who moderate the posts, we try to do our best, but we are also active participants here too.
See the link that Sa*man*tha has posted please for guidance on the site
Dawn ( Matron, WPC, and Admin)
- January 15, 2021 at 5:57 am #433026Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 132Replies: 1600Has thanked: 2491 timesBeen thanked: 7031 times
Carry on Matron!
Matron: “I’m a simple woman, with simple tastes, and I want to be wooed!”
Sir Bernard Cutting : “Ooh, you can be as ‘wude’ as you like with me!”
Hattie Jacques was wonderful, as are you dear Matron.
- January 15, 2021 at 6:06 am #433032Dawn WyvernChat CrewRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 236Has thanked: 227 timesBeen thanked: 962 times
Well I am a Nurse Practitioner and getting on a bit, so have been labelled a matron at work by my crew !!
it just seems to fit – and I love Hattie who was one of my role models with I was a student nurse in the 70’s !
- January 15, 2021 at 6:02 am #433030AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1716Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9457 times
Steph…don’t start me off on ” carry on films”….where no entendre is left undoubted!!!
Doctor…..I dreamed about you last night nurse
Nurse…… did you doctor???
Doctor…..no, you wouldn’t let me!!
- January 15, 2021 at 1:08 pm #433561Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 1070Has thanked: 7622 timesBeen thanked: 4066 times
Dreams “They are extras” how much? “That a be a pound”
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 15, 2021 at 7:11 am #433063Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 132Replies: 1600Has thanked: 2491 timesBeen thanked: 7031 times
What a wonderful, slightly naughty, rich-picking ground that could be! Opportunity knocks! Food for thought and consideration…… Carry on CDH! We could cast Rei as Ivor Biggun! We’ve already got Dr T.J. as Mary Poppins. Oh! the possibilities……
If Matron doesn’t mind…..
- January 15, 2021 at 1:24 pm #433577Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 1070Has thanked: 7622 timesBeen thanked: 4066 times
Casting “That a be a pound”
- January 15, 2021 at 8:38 am #433093
- January 15, 2021 at 2:00 pm #433586Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 1070Has thanked: 7622 timesBeen thanked: 4066 times
How about Kenneth Williams, played by Stevie Steiner, Joan Sims, played by Stephanie Plumb.
Anyone seen “Cooking Fat”
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 16, 2021 at 12:42 am #433755Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 132Replies: 1600Has thanked: 2491 timesBeen thanked: 7031 times
Grace – she would make a lovely Babs Windsor. She is a saucy blonde is she not? – a perfect Goldie Locks. Waving her jiggle sisters about.
And Rei Durden as Sarah Allcock? Amanda could play Gloria Passworthy or Daphne Honeybutt. Or drag up as Sid James?
- January 15, 2021 at 8:53 am #433099
- January 15, 2021 at 9:25 am #433116
- January 15, 2021 at 5:17 am #432995AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1716Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9457 times
- January 15, 2021 at 4:41 am #432967Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 430Replies: 1742Has thanked: 7625 timesBeen thanked: 6878 times
Please stick with these, everyone. This is a family friendly support site for cd and tg individuals, it’s not for kink, fetish, sex chat or dating. These guidelines are contained in the terms of service everyone agreed to when they joined.
Thank you 🙂
- January 15, 2021 at 4:21 am #432962Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 132Replies: 1600Has thanked: 2491 timesBeen thanked: 7031 times
Yes…. Totally agree Grace.
What girls get up to, or want to get up to, in the bedroom (or wherever,) is personal to them, and I and many others have zero interest in sharing it with them. Bragging of one’s sexual proclivities, or prowess can be an indicator of inadequacy. It is also insidious because it can (and has been), used as bait to tempt the unwary, or as a platform to be suggestive and lewd, in the guise of giving compliments or appreciation.
I would be interested in a statement from the Constabulary as to whether there has been a recent increase. It could be that some newer members are not aware of the boundaries and so unwittingly fall into the trap, out of pure enthusiasm, when they read something containing overtly sexual content.
I too sometimes like to “sail close to the wind” with the naughty corner (proud to be a member) – purely for fun – and I am careful to keep within the bounds of decency.
Free speech is one thing – subverting it publish ones sexual desires or to peddle filth is another.
As Grace said : “Think before you ink.”
notinterestedinyoursexualadventures, Stephanie P
- January 15, 2021 at 2:14 am #432767Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 1070Has thanked: 7622 timesBeen thanked: 4066 times
Totally agree Grace, although sailing close to the wind is some times exciting to a point. Like you I don’t want to read about someone sexual adventures.,or read absolute filth. Conversation, support, help, company, and some humour thrown in with advice, all under an umbrella of a safe haven where we can make some amazing friends, and be what we want to be just us,with a lot love to share.
- January 15, 2021 at 2:04 am #432765Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6265 timesBeen thanked: 2587 times
Couldnt agree more, Grace. I come here to feel safe, and explore my femininity, to learn more about myself, and yes, to laugh at all the silly stuff we post. I thank our wonderful police force:-)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.