• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Is it that hard to say hi or bye to someone?  No it isn’t.  It may take just a min of your day to acknowledge someone that is coming or going.  I am sure that even in a place like this, that is supposed to be a place for like minded individuals to get together, meet, chat, share experiences and tips, that people can realize how much they can influence people.

In my personal experience it alarms me to know that some of you want to call yourself a gurl but yet you would treat a newcomer or a  veteran like I saw tonight.  It’s a sad day when a moderator can’t get a goodnight.

We are supposed to band together as one, and what I saw tonight is sickening.  Oh sorry I am not gonna say bye cause we’re talking about clothes!!!  Are you Effing serious.

I understand that I am new here and a lot of you may believe that this rant is unwarranted, but guess what girls, without each other there is no us!  People come to this site for help!  A simple hi may possibly keep someone from committing suicide!!!!  I have been there and I greatly bothers me to see so called gurls behave like this.

I don’t care if this rant gets me kicked off the site or if people don’t like me for it.  Damn it, if we don’t look out for each other, especially those in need, who will.  All for one, one for all!!!!

The few friends I have made in the past few days, delete me if you don’t care, but you know what???????  Someone has to stand up for us and the struggle, the pain, the heartache, the tears that most of us had been through!!!!   I WILL NOT STAND FOR A GURL TO MISTREAT OR IGNORE ANOTHER GURL IN NEED OF HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

We all came here for a reason, how in the hell could you ever ignore someone that has been through the same shit!!!

Rant over!!!  Hope one of those I am thinking of when writing this feels ashamed to call themselves a gurl!

Beat wishes,

Elissa

Rose
      Lady

So, um… can you fill in details? Something isn’t making sense, though I fully admit it could be a need for more coffee on my end.

Anonymous

Elissa you’ve said what you wanted to say with passion and quite forthrightly but there is no reason for you to be kicked off the site.  You’ve said nothing offensive so all is well.  As an Aussie, I tend to see capitals as ‘shouting’ but I’ve also learnt through my engagement in CDH that in North America it’s just a way of emphasising, so even that can be let go by.

Sometimes people get caught up in what they are saying in chat and miss input not directly involved in what they are engaged in. The other thing is that many members chat so regularly that friends leaving is often just a case of thinking ‘okay, I’ll see you tomorrow.’ It’s nice to be greeted when we enter chat and to be acknowledged when we leave but life goes on.

I appreciate that you feel strongly about how we should support each other and I can assure you that when it really counts the members are here for each other.  Your care and passion for the welfare of others will be a welcome addition to our family.

I look forward to seeing you in chat again.

🙂

Jenny
      Lady

I was just watching the chat li e last nite abiut 10:15pm. I didnt see any drama what r you talking about Elissa?
      I say watching due to i just am trying to get to know those that r here.
      Is there not enough drama in our lives that we must get mad over not saying bye?
      But maybe i missed something, detialls fill us in please

Anonymous

I have found only love and kindness in the chat room (well, a little snark and some silliness) it is my favorite part of the site.  I hope you try again Elissa, even the best can have an off night. (if you’d like some coffee Rose, I’m starting a pot now)

Jillian

It wasn’t any drama that I had seen last night.  It was just the fact that I saw a very welcoming person here say bye to the few people in chat and got no response in return.  I had a very emotional night last night and seeing that just made me think of my days when I was very confused and looking for help.  Back in those days if that had happened to me it would have effected me in a very negative way and I just don’t want to see any of have to go through something like that.  It was something that was small, but if it happened to someone in serious need of help or community, could have been a big issue for them.

Anonymous

Ladies come and go in chat, sometimes they are in a hurry and do not say hi or bye all the time. Please do not take it personally, you are welcome here Elissa just like the rest of us ladies.

Rachel

Anonymous

Ive been using a cell for chat the last week and its hard to keep up.   Ive missed tonnes of stuff as i cant scroll thr conversation so if its moving too quick i miss a lot.   Also if my wife pops in for a chat i often close my phone cover and will miss anything that comes in then.

If ive offended anyone im sorry but its not my intention.   God forbid i be seenbto trivialise the journey of another gurl.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?