Viewing 68 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have officially been a crossdresser since I was twelve.In all that time I have had a love affair with ladies tights. I always thought that wearng hose was one of the best things about being a woman.In recent years I have read much evidence to the effect that a lot of women don’t really like wearing tights/pantyhose all that much.Since I came out to my wife she has told me that she is not that enamoured with wearing tights even though she wears them a lot.I read a lot of fashion blogs online from newspapers and it seems that very often these days hose is not one of the closest things to their hearts.I am 59 and when I am dressed as Roberta I scareely go without tights except in extreme weather.I look around at most G.G.s of around my age and very few of them wear tights.They mostly wear trousers with no tights or knee highs underneath.Young girls who go out clubbing can be seen out on the streets in bare legs regardless of the weather.They probably regard it as a fashion no no these days.It would be interesting to hear from some of the younger CDers on this site.Do they wear tights/ pantyhose when dressed?.And all you girls on here who have girlfriends or wives,what is their attitude to wearing tights/pantyhose?.As for us CD girls is the wearing of tights/ pantyhose merely a fetish.I like to think not as a nice pair of hose compliments my outfits nicely.

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Roberta

As a GG I despise pantyhose  they have a silky fabric but very uncomfortable.   I do wear tights in the winter so my legs don’t freeze  i always prefer bare legs with my skirts and dressings .

hugs

Kayla

Hi Kayla.I think my wife dislikes them for similar reasons to you.She wears them when she is out but tends to wear trousers without any hose when she is at homeShe occasionally wears black opaque tights in the winter when it is very cold.In the summer she hates wearing them and cannot wait to take them off.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been wearing pantyhose since I was 4. I love them. I always wear them when my legs are showing. IMO, not\hing looks or feels better.

Anonymous

Hi Patty,

Your photo is mine, yes, pantyhose is wonderful. No feeling quite like it for a cd, also most women don’t like the feel from what I here but love the look. They catch the eye especially with a shorter skirt. I have worn them since 12 years old, I also add a support panty over to aid in tummy control, sometimes a lot to pull down when nature calls but worth it. A pencil skirt worn 3 inches above the knee with a lavender chenille top and pantyhose that shimmer gives me the true feeling I have crossed. Will add a photo soon. Any thoughts? My femme name is desirea’.

Patty Phose
          Duchess

I love how pantyhose feel and I love how they make my legs look. I’ve been wearing them since I was 4. If they weren’t the greatest feeling and looking garment I would have found that out long ago. I can’t keep my eyes or my hands off my legs when I’m wearing pantyhose. I’m hopelessly and helplessly drawn to them. I’ve always been extremely flattered when I was told I have nice legs or someone liked my nylons. I never turned away or refused anyone who wanted to feel them. That is such a thrill for me.

The best thing about cross dressing is wearing silky pantyhose and showing my legs. Other CD’s and TG’s have identified me as a fetish dresser because of my love and passion for pantyhose. I agree with that and consider it a high compliment.

Anonymous

I so much agree, what a feeling!

I started wearing pantyhose in jr high when a friend dared me to put on a pair of my Moms when we were playing in her room. I did not do it while he was there and never told him I did, but as soon as I had the house to myself, the love affair started. That was way back in the late 1970’s.

Love heels and pantyhose, stockings and a garter belt very sexy but for the most part I love pantyhose.

My wife on the other hand only wears them when forced into them.

Paula

I notice that even Air Stewardesses in the UK don’t wear them with their uniform and go bare legged.

Anonymous

I have had a fascination with pantyhose since my childhood.  I love the look and feel of pantyhose on me and/or my SO.  I dont feel completely dressed without pantyhose or tights .  With that said I am fairly light skin so my legs look really white until deep into summer if I dont have pantyhose. My SO on the other hand is dark skin and tans easily so she can pull off the no pantyhose, but I still prefer her to wear them. She will indulge me most of the time and wear them, but there will be occasions she tells me “it jut ain’t happening tonight”  and I have to settle for her bare legs.

Anonymous

I love to wear pantyhose for function and fashion and femme statement.  I love the feel of pulling them over my legs and hips.  The control top flatten my tummy and aid in tucking for that feminine look.  They feel soooo good.

Pantyhose also allow some of my high heels to slide more comfortably over my feet and are very warm in winter.  The sounds and sensations of brushing my legs together as I walk in heels is ecstatic.

Not a big hose wearer. I have worn them but they don’t add anything extra to my life. Tights, I do’t have any, but I do have tight workout legging/yoga pant. Sorry not much to say on this one.

-SR-

I think it’s true that cds love pantyhose more than GGs.  My so finds it very funny that she has resisted wearing a bra her whole life and now I wear one.  My so says that almost all women do not like wearing a bra.

As someone who has a love/hate relationship with pantyhose and stockings I suppose I can relate to wanting to just go barelegged.

On the plus side, as has been mentioned, they feel heavenly, keep your legs warm in the cooler weather while still breathable enough to stay cool when it heats up, and of course there’s nothing quite like the look of a pair of freshly-shorn legs in sheer hosiery.  Plus a pair of heels just doesn’t feel right without them underneath.

On the minus side… this has to be the most impractical piece of clothing ever invented!  A sharp edge on furniture, a miniscule hangnail, or seemingly a wrong look and all the sudden your beautiful hose are full of runs.  Not to mention the difficulty of keeping them up in day-to-day wear.

In short, if I was wearing them every day I might well drop them like a bad habit.  But since it’s a special treat for me… actually it’s nice feeling a bit more feminine than the GGs around me.

Anonymous

Girls,

Come on, you know everyone likes the long leg look in silky pantyhose. Or, am I crazy to love it so much. The tighter the better, sculpted and smooth, black or suntan, all good. I am not trying to attract a man, I just want the image of being a woman and to feel it inside by virtue of my appearance. Do you feel the same?

Toni Marx
      Lady

Jeez, that makes you think! None of the GG’s around me wear hose! And working in a shopping mall, I see a wide selection of styles and Yep, you’re right, hosed legs are in the minority. Shop staff wear a lot of black hose with a black miniskirt, so is that smart casual as part of a uniform look?

I wear tights under all clothes, whether dresses, skirts or leggings, even though I was a late convert to full nylon enclosure.

Anonymous

I love wearing panty hose and tights. Usually don’t dress without them. Only time I have gone bare legged was when wearing short shorts. I wear hose with my skirts, dresses and slack. Nothing feels better on freshly shaved legs.

I wear pantyhose with my dresses, and in colder, windy weather, I wear tights under my leggings and track pants. Love the feel on freshly shaved legs.

I’ve always wondered about that too!  Most women I know hate pantyhose, but I have to admit there aren’t many things better than sliding them up your leg…..and then sliding your foot into a pump of course

Anonymous

So Christina, I agree that is an amazing feeling. I had been wearing them for a while and my SO wanted to dress me one night. I laid on the bed and she pulled them up over my feet and up my legs and I thought I was gonna lose it. Dont know why it felt so much different with her doing it, but it did.

Chelly

Anonymous

I always seem to be the odd one out but I am a GG and I absolutely love the feeling of hose, stockings & tights.  I love how soft they feel when sliding on a pair of heels.  I wear them all day and I have even fallen asleep wearing them at times.

Sorry but i feel a little ignorant ,what is GG.

[quote quote=175252]I always seem to be the odd one out but I am a GG and I absolutely love the feeling of hose, stockings & tights. I love how soft they feel when sliding on a pair of heels. I wear them all day and I have even fallen asleep wearing them at times.

[/quote]
      Thanks for your insight.I had a feeling that at least one GG would love hose. Bless you dear xx

Hi Roberta!  I don’t see the younger girls wearing them….bare legs or leggings.  The mature ladies wear them occassionally. Of course, in Elliot Lake in winter….ski pants…….4 ft of snow plus, this winter. Northern Ontario, Canada.

Dame Veronica.

[quote quote=176457]Sorry but i feel a little ignorant ,what is GG.

[/quote]
      GG stands foŕ Genetic Girl.

Anonymous

I love hose and virtually wear them all the time when I am dressed. Recently, as my legs are cleanly shaved, I have been going without with sandals. Just like the feel of hose better. I really don’t understand why GG complain about all this. My SO doesn’t wear hose, slips or heels. I do. Lol.

I love stockings either stay-ups or wearing a garter belt.
      Looking around most women wear slacks or pants. So I think stockings and pantyhose are a dying form of clothing, except for special occasions.
      I know recently I have been getting through so many pairs of stockings, as mentioned the slightest snag can mean disaster.
      Davina

Anonymous

Girls these days don’t wear tights or pantyhose but I grew up in the seventies I call the pantyhose era hahaha I love to wear pantyhose makes me feel more comfortable and feminine Jasmine

Anonymous

u are spot on! a snug fit pantyhose gives a feeling of confidence, the look and the attraction can not be matched with any other item of clothing. women who dread hose see it to be an expected wear for men to see, those who love hose love the feel of hose and don’t care what men think.

Anonymous

long legs wrapped in shinney hose best off black gives me the chills, glad u agree.

Omg yes how I love my pantyhose I ALWAYS wear pantyhose everyday with my panti shapers.it helps me to be more FEMININE. Some of girls at work know also.and say good for you. They know I want to be WOMEN FULL time and accepts me

Anonymous

thank u Amber for your support in this matter. The feel and look of great pantyhose can not be equaled. Enjoy it, the shinnery the better! I have long and great legs, my best attribute, love great hose! Your thoughts?

Anonymous

It means Genetic Girl (female at birth)

I would say that there is an element of truth here as my wife complains about tights, saying they make her legs sweat, she is not keen on them. Me however, given the chance, i would live in them!! nothing nicer than showing your freshly shaven legs through a pair of low Denier tights, coupled with a short skirt adds to the look. Yes i would agree, not all but many of us prefer tights more than Genetic Girls 🙂

Fiona xxx

Kimmie
      Lady

It certainly seems so in my experience. I would wear pantyhose or stockings every day if I could. I’ve even slept in them from time to time as the sheets feel so good. My wife wears them only when she “has” to and takes them off as soon as we get home.

Lynda Lee
      Lady

I too have dressed since about 12 yrs of age and pantyhose have always been a part of my dressing and not as a fetish item…just as proper female attire! I also am now in my 60’s ! So Im guessing it is very much a generational thing of not wearing hose,because the current genetation of g g ‘s certainly do not wear them and it is so very sad to see!!!

[quote quote=176795]I too have dressed since about 12 yrs of age and pantyhose have always been a part of my dressing and not as a fetish item…just as proper female attire! I also am now in my 60’s ! So Im guessing it is very much a generational thing of not wearing hose,because the current genetation of g g ‘s certainly do not wear them and it is so very sad to see!!!

[/quote]
      It is very much of a generational thing as you say.I understand that women can find hose uncomfortable but I can’t fathom out the young girls in the UK who go out nightclubbing bare legged in all weathers over with us in the U.K.

Leah
      Baroness

I started wearing pantyhose as a yo9ng boy around 7 or 8.  I loved seeing the pictures of ladies in garter-belts and stockings.  I Love the look and feel of lace top stockings and garters. They feel even better when my legs are shaved.  I have been told I have great legs. They also keep my legs warm in the cold MN winters. I am shocked how such a thin stockings can keep my legs warmer them some of the better under armour long johns.

I wish ladies would wear stockings more, you hardly see pantyhose much and younger girls were tights or leggings.

If I could get away with wearing suntan pantyhose every day, I would.  They are my security blanket.  To each her own.

Hi. My mums tights were the first items I crossdressed in. I have always loved tights especially given my love of ballet and dancers. I love seeing cDs in tights and the thought of being with another CD in tights is one I cant get out of my head, though I know it will never happen.

Rudee

I see a common theme among a lot of us and that is being around dancers or being dancers ourselves at young ages.  My first time was wearing one of my mom’s leos and tights.

My love of tights I think comes from my love of ballet and dancers both Male and female and being a dancer is a very  common dream.

I was a dancer from 4 to 10 and my mom was a dance instructor.

Hi. Would love to know more. What type of dance, what did you wear and do you dream that you are a dancer.

Rudee xx

I did tap, jazz and gymnastics with a few classes in ballet and break dancing (early 80’s).  I was only one of two boys in dance class and we were pretty much in polyester bell bottoms and shirts.  I wouldn’t mind doing tap again, but I would really like to do an Argentine tango end femme.

Hi Jennifer. As a boy did you dream of wearing tights to dance in. I certainly would have done. It’s quite interesting that many dance schools ban boys and men from wearing tights or unitards and make them wear loose fitting tracksuits.

Many dance schools in the UK now ban men and boys from wearing tights. They try to justify such a rule by saying boys won’t wear tights but it more to do with the fact that most women hate the sight of men in tights

Now I have been living 24/7 enfem since about 2015 or so never without suntan leggs ACTIVE support pantyhose or tights or fishnets unless I wear leggings then ladies socks or knee hi hose when I’m I’m out and about.

SOGGF said that a proper lady never without phose or hose of some kind or another even in hot weather except for very casual outdoor events like hiking. Yet she rarely wears phose and dresses etc for work and special events.

Last year we were going to a nearby outdoor theater after dinner b4 hand it was a late Sunday afternoon matinee performance of a local bluegrass band she wrote a Short MAXI sleeveless Vneck sundress with kneehighs nylon SOCKS and female walking shoes, and just a bare minimum of  makeup, I want to wear a similar outfit but she says to me that morning, “youre always wanting me to dress up very nicely especially if we go out for dinner, well this afternoon its going to be about 90° outside, its time you learn why women are now wearing light attire and little makeup. “You will have to wear phose, one of your full length skirts and and at least a short  sleeved spandex leotard or bodysuit and full makeup and some hiheel shoes ” then u will see why most women wear flats and little makeup and liteweight dresses or shorts to outdoor events”.  I was so hot and uncomfortably damp by time of intermission, and I nearly fell wearing my 4″ hi heel Open toe wide heel sandals walking on the loose gravel parking lot of the outdoor theater of performing arts center we had been to its indoor theater several times in the previous fall (the indoor theater has a paved parking lot)

Now I  know why SOGGF dresses very casual except for work especially on humid hot days and why she immediately changes into casual clothes upon arrival home from work on such days.

RachelAnn
      Lady

The women I have dated in my lifetime have always hated them, and wore them out of necessity. My wife rarely wears them to this day.  I, on the other hand, love them and am never barelegged when I am dressed. I know there are women out there that like them, but they seem to be in the minority and I have never known any, not that it comes up in general conversation all that much lol.

Luci May
      Lady

Decorating Christmas tree

I love wearing tights and have been wearing them out in public for many years. I know some women do enjoy the feeling of security that tights give them, and it allows them to wear skirts and still be warm in the cooler months. But wait, that is exactly why I like wearing them.

https://flic.kr/p/2mjEa5p

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Luci May.
      CelesteCD
      Lady

I have tried pantyhose and it just isn’t my thing.   However tights are.  By tights I men’s leggings and yoga pants.  I love the compression feeling and the slippery feel of the outside.  Pantyhose are the same but Maybe it is because with tights in today’s world they are really like pants and you can just go about your business if you like.  You can wear them to workout, run errands, around the house or even dress them up a bit for a nicer social situation.  They are just so acceptable these days in so many settings. I suppose there is also an element of risqué in that that I find appealing.

I’m going to start wearing tights, probably opaque. Tried to wear holdups but they keep falling down.

Anonymous

Love the question. I say yes. My wife has told me I worry more about my panties than she does. Most days she could care less if her panties and bra match. Where as I always make sure my panties match my outfit. I think it has a lot to do with the fact we have had to hide our interest for so long and some still do. Once the ability is there to enjoy them freely we go all out and it almost be comes an obsession. I would have never thought I would be able to wear panties everyday. They are all I own now. So its important to me to make them special and I think that’s why Cd’s obsess over panties & bras, pantyhose, tights & leggings.

Anonymous

ultra sheer gartered nylons for me

Sylvia
      Lady

Pantyhose were the first Female garment I ever put on.

It has been my favourite ever since.

I like how they feel on me , I like the warm feeling they give me , I like how they look on my legs whatever DEN they are !

Thankfully in my country , pantyhose are still worn by Females of All ages , seeing black ones the most.

Recently I picked up a pair of pantyhose that are in the somewhat more expensive price range ( above 10 Euros for one pair ).

To my surprise they feel even softer and nicer to wear than the “regular” ones.

So that’s were the price difference comes from !

Needless to say I think Crossdressers love pantyhose more because for me they represent

much more than just another Female Garment to wear.

For me they are the essential part of a Female outfit !

Love Sylvia

For myself, when I transform tights is an absolute must.  I have hairy legs and I’m not keen on shaving them so at least 70 den opaque tights does the trick to hide the hairy legs.  Plus, tights help keep my silicone hip/butt pads in place.  I also feel tights add a little some nice to my overall outfit.

However, from my observations, I don’t see very many GGs wearing pantyhose/tights.  As some have mentioned, if it is warm out wearing tights/pantyhose becomes quite warm.

I also theorize that putting them on is a pain, and when nature calls it is a pain to take them off to go to the bathhroom – it really makes me wonder why tights don’t have an escape hatch for bathroom use, it only makes sense.  Having to take everything off just to use the bathroom and putting all your clothes back on is a hassle, especially in public as some public bathroom stalls are smaller than ones on an airplane.  I think that is a reason why most GGs don’t wear them.

I thing on average we girls like panty hose,tights, dresses, skirts and a lot of other feminine things more than the average GG does.

Anonymous

Hi Roberta

Tights are an absolute must for me I think your right we love tights more than GG’s. My wife

does not even have any anymore she hates wearing them, if she only knew about me. I agree with Michelle we like tights skirts and dresses more than the average GG.

Love Sarah

xx

I think we appreciate femininity more then real females do. I love the look and feel of wearing nylon stockings. I also always wear a slip under my dress. Most women I know have no real interest in pretty lingerie.

If my wife has to get dressed up for some event she has to borrow lingerie from me.

Anonymous

Roberta,
      A. Leggings/yoga pants are extremely popular with GGs. They’re everywhere you look, nowadays.

B. Hosiery, of any type, not so much.

C. Personally, I have always loved wearing stay-up thigh-high stockings more than I’ve liked pantyhose. My wife will probably never see me in a pair, though.

D. Just discovered tights/leggings. Wore a pair of my wife’s all day recently while she was away. Got addicted. Bought several pairs of “men’s” tights to get her used to seeing me wearing them (their almost indistinguishable). Last night she asked, “Are you going to become a legging wearer all day, like I am?” Answered, “Maybe, they’re pretty comfortable.” She laughed, “Yeah, they are. You just don’t see many men wearing them.” Plan to purchase some “women’s” and mix them into the rotation, if I can get away with it. We’ll see. Just can’t go with some pink ones or ones with floral patterns (at least not when she’s around.

Much love,
      Raquel

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I do think that the trend now is to go bare legged and at times I do. However, I love the feel of hosiery on my legs. While I really like pantyhose I am obsessed with stockings.

Hugs, Liara

I know some gg’s have the same feeling for pantyhose as some of us girls do, I had a gg friend that would always wear pantyhose in the winter under her clothes, and when we sat in a coffee shop, she would take off her winter boot and sock then rub her foot like it was hurting her, now she would ask me to rub her nylon foot at the diner table, while we had coffee, which led to rubbing both of her feet one at a time, I loved to feel her foot in those pantyhose, but could never tell her, and she would never say she was enjoying the moment, we had a mutual agreement without saying a thing about it, how did I know she was enjoying the foot rub, in the warm days a foot rub never crossed her mind any where we walked, dead give away to a pantyhose lover, I know being a guy giving a foot massage was “acceptable” in her eyes, just like a first aid medical thing applied, I just dont think she would like to hear me say , can I put on my pantyhose and you rub my foot now?, thats as close as I ever got to another girl regarding pantyhose, I know a few still love them the way we do, some might find it a bit embarrassing to speak about openly, ever hear a man talk about how sexy his gotch is? see what I mean

I adore the feel of pantyhose. A body stocking will do almost as well. But the feel of pantyhose— OMG!!!— cannot be beaten!! I am not sure I would be a cross dresser without it!!

Anonymous

Nobody seems to talk about stockings with suspenders…I think that is very feminine and enjoy wearing them…just look at the lovely ladies in “secrets in lace “. Besides, if one stocking broken I may match with another, so quite economical

Krystina
        Lady

You and me both, I love my stockings 😁

Personally I have always loved tights / pantyhose ever since I wore my Mum’s when I was 9. I find that they look and feel very sexy and given the fact I really love ballet this has only increased my love of them. I also love dressing in clothes that I see women wearing every day and to be honest I love being aroused wearing tights.

Well I myself love pantyhose. They are the first thing that caught my eye and first thing I tried on at a very young age , I was hooked from that day on. I find they make any outfit look a bit better.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I often wear tights because I like them and for the health benefits.  Light/ moderate compression hose are well documented to improve leg and cardiovascular health, improve athletic performance, and reduce the incidence of blood clots when traveling.

Agree most women shun hose these days.  But they do seem to be making a small comeback with some fashionistas.

Hi Roberta,When I am dressed as Michelle,I am always in pantyhose or stockings.I was born in the late 40 s and a teen in the 60 s.Ladies then always wore some kind of hose .I grew up with June cleaver,Donna Reed,and Dale Evans and Mary Tyler Moore ,all beautiful ladies.I dont feel completely dressed unless I have my pantyhose on,the feel,the shine and the ability to complement any outfit to me screams femininety.So I will continue to wear my hose and be the best part time lady that I can be.It seems that us crossdressers have a unique ability to be more feminine than some real GGs and I love it.

Hi Roberta

Well for me, tights (uk) are what got me into CD in the first place, when I was about 10 years old – I tried on  pair of my mothers that were drying off over the bath (she’d hand washed them I think) – they were still a little damp but felt amazing – lets just say there was “a stirring…”

Years later, I started buying my own and the love affair has never stopped and has grown to me buying other clothes and shoes to dress in when I can – I’m still quite new to actually CD (excepting the tights) but have always, and I think always will, love hosiery (stockings / hold ups / tights / pantyhose, whatever.)  There is a clue in my name by the way….

But as you say, not so many GG seem to wear hosiery of any kind these days – but those who do always get my second look – a pair of long legs in heels look good, but they look fantastic when encased in sheer, glossy, silky hose – be it natural, tan or black.  Ok, maybe I’m just into legs and hose…not going to deny that!!

The hose I like to wear most tends to be the better quality and more expensive (go figure) like Falke and Wolford or a higher end brand… and maybe this is why the GG’s are missing out – they just don’t spend the money and instead by cheap high street brands, or from the supermarket in multi packs, because they have to wear them sometimes, like for work – and because they are cheap, they don’t feel so good, nor do they look so good, so the GG doesn’t “get it” – they are just functional. They probably itch them all day long, so no wonder they only wear if they have to…. let alone for any intimacy…

So maybe we are more fussy, and want to keep the sexiness, and elegance of real hosiery alive and want to appear as classy ladies, and as such it is part of our CD must haves.  In fact, I’m often quite happy in just a pair of nice tights/pantyhose, if no-one is around.  Or I wear them under my trousers or jeans and no-one knows but me. 🙂

So in answer to your question, I think yes, we love them more!!  And it seems it is not just me who thinks so!!

Keep wearing them girls and enjoy them!!

Hugs.
      Jenny.
      XXX

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I still enjoy bare legs in a mini skirt, but because of the suggestion of several of the girls here I just tried hold ups for the first time about a week ago. Wow does it ever feel good sliding them up my freshly shaved legs! Then slipping my my feet into a pair of pumps…                 Amazing!

Thank you ladies!

Lara

Hi: I have a question. I am a mature yet relatively new crossdresser, very part time, don’t get out dressed much. I have always worn thigh high stay-ups when wearing a skirt or dress, but I’m interested in shifting over to pantyhose. Do panties go under the pantyhose, or over, or not at all? Thanks for your advice!

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Melissa,

like you I’m a part time dresser. Based on my observations of a limited few GGs I’ve known well enough, I’m going with panties first then pantyhose over top.

💕Lara

I’ve known a lot of gg’s and everyone of them did put their panties on first and then their pantyhose, but a nurse I worked with had worked some years in Great Britain and she told me that many og the gg*s there weren’t using panties underneath their pantyhose.

As for myself I like stockings but most of the time I wear pantyhose, I think stockings for me are more a fetish. My SO always wear pantyhose which I love and sometimes she borrows a pair of mine

Anonymous

Panties then pantyhose

Donna

Sylvia
        Lady

Dear Melissa ,

I wear panties over pantyhose.
        Just because I love the feeling of Nylon against my skin so much.
        I know it’s supposed to be the other way around ,
        But he , that’s how I like to wear them.

Love Sylvia.

Kimmie
        Lady

One way to look at it is that in being a CD, one is “breaking the ‘rules’ of dressing,” so why not go all the way and do whatever you prefer — over/under/none at all– it is entirely your choice.

As for myself, with pantyhose, it is either nothing or a panty girdle; with thigh highs (stay-ups), it is panties; and of course with stockings and garters, it is panties, over the garters.

I always wear thigh high stocking when dressing to go out on a date. I like the look of the lace tops and feel of the fabric when my leg touches other fabrics. At home I prefer panty hose. I love to sleep in panty hose in cool weather when I wear a long sleep shirt or a night gown. I love the feel of the hose against my skin and enjoy the hose sliding between the bedsheets. Puttin on hose is always so liberating.

It seems like it was about 10 years ago when many GG’s stopped wearing hose. I thought it was some sort of fashion phase but it seemed to continue. Thankfully leggings became popular but they don’t accent the legs as much as sheer hosiery does. I think just about everybody’s legs look better encased in some sort of pantyhose or stockings. I usually wear one or the other when the weather is too hot when smoothly shaved bare legs will have to do.

Sylvia
        Lady

Dear Mary ,

Just saw your profile photo.
        Nicely done !

Love Sylvia

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.

I had the thought that perhaps it us CD’s, Drag Queens, most TG’s and a few fetishists are keeping the entire pantyhose and stockings/nylons business alive!

Sylvia
        Lady

Dear Mary ,

I am happy to report that ( at least in the Netherlands where I live ),
        there are still a lot of women and younger girls that wear pantyhose , ( or hold ups ? ) ,
        and mostly the black ones.
        I remember when I was young , the color you most frequently saw was skin colour.
        Nowadays it’s almost always black or the darker shades.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Myself perfer knee high stocking or thigh high with a garter belt holding them up with of course matching panties underneath garter and matching bra showing some cleavage. and of course some nice high heel or stilettos heals.

Oh I am a transgender now.

Donna

I envy your cleavage. Best wishes.

Anonymous

thank you do need to do little trick to make it happen for now but soon be larger

I totally agree with the this topic.  My wife will only wear hose when she really has too.   My wife has even had to burrow a pair of pantyhose from Requal as she does not keep them.

Requal feels very underdressed if she is not wearing hose.   Mostly pantyhose as she does not have a garter belt at this time.   She should probably get one ASAP as she loves feel of stockings and garter belt.

Anonymous

sounds like a great stocking stuffer for the wife. 😀

Anonymous

I guess in general that is true. Most do. Personally, living where the climate is hot to hot and freaking humid 8 months in a year, bare legs are much more comfortable that time. The rest of the year, maybe. Even though would not wear hose under slacks.
      (Yeah I’m kind of weird, I know) 😉

Tried my sister’s pantyhose back in my high school days.too hot. Too much work. I’ve been a knee-high gal ever since.

Thanks for asking.
      -joanne

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

I read once that over 90% of pantyhose sold online are to men. I suspect that is true.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Our winters in Atlanta are very brief (December to February).   Normally, I wear pantyhose and tights during that time frame.  Outside that time frame, it is too uncomfortably hot to wear pantyhose or tights.

Since I enjoy wearing skorts, skirts, shorts, etc., which expose my bare legs, I will often use leg make up, such as Sally Hanson’s  Air Brush.

Cece X
      Lady

The pantyhose industry would collapse without crossdressers. Among GGs, it seems only grannies wear pantyhose.
      Recently I happened to come across a tiny pantyhose display in the drug store. The pantyhose were cheap enough to tempt me, but I know I much prefer garter belts and thigh high stockings.
      Isn’t it ironically contrary that GGs cannot wait to get home from work so they can take off their bra and stockings and CDs cannot wait to get home to put on the same items?

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Cece X.
      Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Traditional tights in the UK are just horrible and most GGs I know hate them – never the right size and itchy!  Then along came Snag tights and they have caused a bit of a revolution!

So much better apparently and super comfy – I’ve not worn any yet but I know PennyJ swears by them now, and even our daughter loves them!

Here in USA never heard of  “Snag tights”  , what are they ?

I can’t speak about everyone else, but I vastly prefer stockings, whether held up with garters or silicone. Admittedly, garters are far more sexy…

Bridgette

I would say I have a pantyhose fetish. Have been wearing leotards pantyhose and tights since I was 12 love the look and the feeling. Often wear under drab clothes.

Zoe
      Lady

My wife loves tights. Wears them all the time.
      I wear them in colder weather, mostly stockings for me really.

Viewing 68 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?