Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Than sleeping in your bra and panties? I love it.

If I happen to wake up during the night, the first thing I notice is how feminine it feels – the bra and the thong 😍
      Fredrika Jones

J J
      Lady

I don’t particularly enjoy sleeping in a bra and panties, but do enjoy a silky nightgown.

Hi girls,
      For me it’s always a silky chemise and panties, feels so nice!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

That sounds nice Treena but for me it’s beautiful/romantic/bridal lingerie or satin pjs, they’re heavenly!

Anonymous

Yes so soft and comfy

Hugs Ginger

Trish White
        Baroness

I’m with you Jess, I love my satin PJ’s.

Trish

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Treena, thanks for the post. I do sleep in my panties but I don’t think I’d sleep in my bra. I do also like a satin cami and dance pants, soooo nice.

Cheers,

Trish

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’m a “seasonal girl”..

First up bra and forms all year, (except hot Australian summer nights, then just short chemise/nightie and panties)

Spring and autumn. Bra/forms, silk cami, french knickers, floor length nightie and silk dressing gown for when “nature calls”. (How femme to do nightie up, knickers down….)

Winter. Thermal cami and 40 denier tights under fleecy PJ’s and a velour gown for the above “visits”.

On overnight charity volunteer trips, as above, except I adhere my “trusty” Gold Seal forms.

Braless with forms on is about as femme as we can get… (Without surgery and I aint going down that road…)

Caty

Hi Treena
      Its a lovely feeling sleeping in Bra and Panties, when I am able to sleep in them I have my forms and a silk nightie LOVELY.
      Sarah xx

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

“Is there anything better?” – yes, that is good but there are a few things I find even better, some of them are
      – wife complementing me on my outfit
      – go to out in public enfemme like to a store, restaurant or pub
      – talk to strangers while dressed without mention what you wear

/kl

Yes! I do so agree and sleep the same way.Best, Marlene.

Yes satin nightgowns are the best Celeste!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?