Tagged: 

Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Please try to understand where I am coming from. I truly don’t mean any disrespect.

It is titled …Dear GG.  The description is….A place to ask a CIS Woman the questions about fashion, makeup, style, and beauty you have always wanted to ask but were afraid to.

BUT, I sometimes see questions being asked that do not fit what this forums intention is. There are many forums on this site where CD’s can ask their questions to other CD’s. Why are they being asked here??

Also, many CD’s answer the questions being asked here, that are supposed to be directed to us GG’s. While, most of the responses are helpful and answered probably a lot faster. Again, it defeats the purpose that a GG is supposed to be answering.

I used to try to answer every question, but since it’s been taken over, I feel less inclined. Not only that but there has been a rare occasion of a CD thinking a GG couldn’t possibly understand something enough to answer. That simply is not true and unfair. Give us the chance, you may find we know more than you think.

I am not saying the CD’s can’t leave a reply or thanks, or maybe add to the conversation. Just keep in mind that this is supposed to be an “Ask a GG” forum. Thanks for your understanding. I’d love to hear your thoughts and comments.

Love, Gwenn (a GG).

Maria
      Managing Ambassador

VERY well said Gwenn!

I for one would love to hear what a GG has to offer to a question posted here.  Please don’t stop answering because the insight only helps us, especially those of us tucked away in our closet.

Vicki

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

I agree with Gwynn. This is a forum for CDs to post questions to CIS Women.  We truly think this is a great opportunity to direct questions, comments, etc to us.

hugs

Kayla

Hi Gwenn You are so right. Very well said. My wife and I were talking about her surviving having another woman in the house. One of the many things she is teaching me is to get “rid of the male privilege attitude”. We have so much to learn at the same time we have so much  unlearn.   Luv Stephanie

Gwenn, thanks for saying it, this is the truth of this forum. I wish CDs would not try to answer the questions. The questions are intended for cis women. We have two ears and one mouth for a reason.

Leah
      Baroness

Point taken and well stated. I am guilty of what you said as well. Please do not stop answering and giving your thoughts and perspectives not only in this area…but all areas!  We welcome your input and how this affects you more than you know!~

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Leah.

I  totally agree with you Gwenn, please stay on and keep answering the questions here I have found that it has helped

I concur wholeheartedly with everything that’s been said (in a totally-non-sycophantic manner 😉 ).

That said, is there something that can be done on the moderator side to limit responses to GG posters?  I say this with due respect, but I know the infrastructure’s in place as there is a forum specifically for SO’s which is off-limits for us CDs, so could one not just flag this for response by GG’s only?

Sorry if it’s a dumb question, but I’m a firm believer in the only dumb question is the one that goes unasked. <3

Hi Val,

It’s a shame that we cannot be trusted to ask or answer SOs for whatever reason. I have never had one or even met one and would truly like to know what goes through an SOs mind.

It may be that CDs would not like what SOs are really thinking?

Sally.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

[postquote quote=338709][/postquote]

Val,
      unfortunately -preventing replies by CDs entirely would also unfortunately prevent the type of dialogue with GGs that this forum is designed to facilitate. Both the original poster of the question as well as other CDs reading them might have followups to the GG who replies that would further help us understand each other

As others have said, it is up to we the CD/TG members to refrain from trying to answer FOR(or INSTEAD of) the GGs. Instead only reply to the GG initiated replies rather than trying to speak for them.

Also please limit topics posted here to ones that are addressed to GGs for their viewpoints- NOT general questions about CD makeup tips or here to get breastforms, etc. There are other forums for those topics.

Thanks Gwenn for elucidating the purpose of this forum.
      Cyn

Hi Gwenn,

I truly value your input and the input of the other GGs on CDH and in this forum. I have to admit there are times when reading posts and replies that I forget which forum I am posting in. I apologize for any and all times I may have overstepped.

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

As a GG hopefully I can help a bit on this forum 🙂

Emms x

I have made another response to a post on this forum since I made my previous response to this post. The thing is, at the time I didn’t know it was in the ask GG forum. I was on a friends wall and read a response they gave to a post. I clicked on that, read the post and responses, wrote my own response, and had no idea I was in the ask a GG forum until after submitting my response. Perhaps that explains some of the non-GG responses?

Hugs

Autumn

I know I’m copying Maria but very well said Gwenn. Hopefully we can make you again feel just how much you, your thoughts, and your opinions are wanted and appreciated.

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Autumn, that explains some responses. BUT if you look at some of the questions being asked they aren’t being asked to GG’s. If you look at most of the responses, they are being answered by CD’s. Again defeats the spirit of this Forum.

Thank you, Gwen.  You raised most valid points.

Thank you Gwenn.

Very well said, Thank you Gwenn, and please dont stop.

Anonymous

Gwenn,

I, for one, value your presence here, and I would hate to see you leave.  I read the replies, and I have “butted in” only once, for which I apologized in advance, and because I felt my wife’s response to me was  pertinent to that query.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Gwenn Liefde,
      Thank you so much for your post! This should be the place where us CD’s can ask GG’s for advice and answers to our questions. A GG can and usually does give us answers we cannot get from a CD, no matter how feminine we may feel. I love reading the answers that a GG gives on CDH. It’s some of the best insight we can get.Please don’t give up oo us! There are some CD’s who simply think they have the answers because they are a CD talking to another CD. This is not always the case.
      Let’s keep this forum for what it is, a place to ask you GG’s questions and advice for us. If I want to ask a question and I don’t care who answers, I’ll ask elsewhere on here.
      Thanks again Gwenn!

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?