• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I’m thinking about cross dressing 🙂 maybe it’s me, maybe not?? Anyone have any insight on the beginnings of this? Is this about clothing, or being feminine? Can can I  be feminine without wearing girl clothes? I guess I can do whatever I want . wwho is going to stop me? If I feel good in girl clothes then that’s enough reason to wear them. Any insight ???

Anonymous

That html code is definitely a nuisance!
      “If I feel good in girl clothes then that’s enough reason to wear them.”
      Sounds good to me!

Anonymous

WOW, is that ever annoying!
      “If I feel good in girl clothes then that’s enough reason to wear them.”

Sounds good to me!

Anonymous

hello –PRINN YOU DONT SAY A LOT SO I WILL I HAVE BEEN DRESSING ALMOST 70 YRS WHY I DONT KNOW WHY I JUST FELT BETTER WHEN IN GIRL CLOTHES . I HAD 3 OLDER SISTERS AND I WORE THEIR CLOTHES . WAS MARRIED 38YRS WIFE HAS PASSED ON HAVE 4 KIDS WHO NOW KNOW I AN A -C D – THEY ARE OK WITH IT . ITS THE LIFE I LIVE AND THE ROAD I TRAVEL. I WEAR FEM UNDIES 24/7 WHY BECAUSE I LOVE THEM. IS THERE AN ANSWER IF YOU FIND IT LET ME KNOW. WE ARE WHO WE ARE. THIS IS A GREAT SITE WHERE YOU WILL FIND SO MANY NICE GIRLS TO CHAT WITH AND LEARN FROM YOU ARE NOT REALLY DIFFERENT YOU ARE JUST SPECIAL LIKE US THE SAME AND ALL SO DIFFERENT. HOPE TO CHAT WITH YOU HUGS JENNIFER1

Lynn
        Lady

I agree with everyone. This is who we are, there’s really no simple reason why we like to wear women’s clothing. Just do what you feel is right for you and you alone. Hope this helps. Lynn

Anonymous

For me its the escape from a mans world of sensations (thats not the only thing).   The clothes we wear everyday are well, they are boring.   But womens clothes are great.   pretty, lacey, silky and more tactile.   The feeling of a skirt rubbing on freshly shaved legs encased in sheer pantihose as you walk about the house in heels is FABULOUS!!

Try whatever you want to at least once. Whatever you don’t like, you don’t have to do again.   😉

Same boat, but how I’m  looking at it.

Already wear pantyhose and high heels occasionally out in public in the evenings under my long jeans. Yet curious and will learn makeup, purchase wig, silicone breasts and padding to try out with date on a weekend get away.

🙂 thanks all! I’ll keep moving forward and see what happens. Told a couple girlfriends about it, they seem ok with it. Probably think I’m crazy tho haha, but they always thought I was crazy! 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Prinn and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi prinn mybest advice is to wear what you feel comfortable wearing where you feel comfortable wearing it there are some girls here who are 100% in the closet and some who are 100% en fem and many of us somewhere in between. We are here for each other so if you need any help along your journey just let us know we are here to help

Rose
      Lady

Hi Prinn. Welcome to CDH; it’s nice to meet you. Good luck with your exploration!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?