• Creator
    Topic
    Britney Summers
    Participant
    Registered On: June 6, 2020
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 92

So a few weeks ago I had a little mermaid Ariel T shirt page on amazon up that I was interested in. My girlfriend saw it and said it would be funny if I wore a womens tshirt.

I took the tshirt off that I had on and said thats what this is and tossed it over. For some strange reason she thought it was one of hers and got quiet. No laughing was involved. She Is Several sizes above my size and the tshirt would not fit her. I asked why she thought it was hers, no answer.

Nothing has changed for the worse.   I guess I could say it could help save me if I leave something like a skirt or pantyhose or an obvious womens top, or something like that out. At least the seed was planted.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Alyssa Blair Harris
      Participant
      Registered On: July 2, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 9

Interesting, let us know of further developments. In relationships in the past I’ve made comments about how its weird how women can wear men’s clothes and it not be an issue but its a problem the other way round and even gotten away with sleeping in a partner’s pantyhose, but overall, it never really got round to the idea of properly crossdressing as part of the relationship.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Jessica Wilde
      Participant
      Registered On: October 5, 2020
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 110

Similar thing happened to me but not over a shirt.

So my SO and I smoke and we smoke the same brand so we are constantly getting our lit cigarettes mixed up. Last night I had gone to the bathroom and left a cigarette in the ashtray. When I came out I heard ” do you have something glittery on your lips?” She looked at me and said “you have my lipstick on”. I replied yes I do. I like the way it feels on my lips. She said well it has color in it you know. I told her I didn’t mind and that was the end of the conversation.

Keep in mind this all happened while I was wearing a pair of dark blue jegging capris (that she had given me because the were too small on her ) and a 3/4 sleeve scoop neck tiger print top . A very cute outfit if I do say so myself.

Anyway, maybe let her find something and see what happens. I’ve had to ease my SO into it slowly.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Amanda Burton
      Participant
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 354

Hi Britney, maybe you should just sit her down and be honest and explain why you like women’s tops.
      One small tip never throw a piece of woman’s clothes at your SO, when you know you are smaller than them, especially if it looks good on yourself. 😉

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 99

Hello  Britney

I would leave other things around. Get her use to it. Cats out of the bag. Just go for it.

Hugs

Natasha 💋

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 1496

HI Britney,

It seems your gf couldn’t actually grasp the idea that you would own, and wear a ladies’ tee…so it had to be hers.  But she didn’t freak out, so she should be OK with it after awhile.  Not long before we had The Talk, my wife asked me once “Is that a woman’s shirt you’re wearing?”.  I said “yes”, and there were no more questions.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.