Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I wrote a 2-part article a few months ago about what my wife knows about at least some aspects of my crossdressing, https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/does-she-know-part-1/.  And pondered if she knew the rest.

No, I don’t have the answer.  I’m still in the closet.   But I recently decided to try a tact.  Since leggings are so popular with women, I thought, “What if I bought some men’s tights, got her used to seeing me wear them, and then slipped a pair of women’s leggings into my collection?”

Now, the men’s leggings or tights or yoga pants (call them what you like) that I was looking at are practically indistinguishable from typical women’s wear.  As a matter of fact, when held up, side-by-side, one can hardly tell the difference.  So, I ordered two pair and started wearing them. I intentionally showed her the company website from which I ordered them. It barely raised a response and she was okay with it, EXCEPT, she held the position that I should probably wear pants or at least a pair of shorts over them, because they wear underwear.  ????

How could the same article of clothing be acceptable as outerwear for women, but classify as underwear for men?

I persisted in wearing them as pants, and she has slowly acquiesced, but still has hang ups, especially if someone else may see me wearing them. For instance I was heading out the door to pick up a to-go order from a restaurant recently and she asked, “Are you going, wearing your yoga pants?”  I said, “sure,” and headed out.

So, back to the point of this post.  I did insert a pair of women’s leggings, which I bought at Walmart, into my rotation.  If you didn’t look at the printed label and sizing (M 8-10) on the inside of the waistband, you wouldn’t know the difference.

Well, the first time through the laundry, guess who’s pile of clean clothes they ended up in? 😆

Peta Mari
      Lady

Hillarious

Anonymous
      Lady

Thats great you worked leggings into your daily wardrobe.

Same thing happened between the wife and I except it was with panties. After she saw my colorful Bali panties with lace around the top she wanted them.

Anonymous

Michelle,

While she is aware that I wear panties, having found mine on just a couple of occasions, I don’t know if she knows or suspects I wear them daily.  And she definitely has no interest in seeing me in them, based on past responses, particularly girly, lacy ones.

Anonymous

Also, the reason I chose plain black women’s leggings to wear in front of her.  Floral patterns or pastels would not go over well.

I often laugh when I see men wearing shorts over tights/leggings….. It must be a psychological thing. Wearing shorts over them stops them being feminine.
      If I wore a man’s leather belt with a skirt, would it suddenly become male clothing?
      If I wore a baseball cap with a dress, would I stop being dressed as a woman?

Cerys

Completely agree….I just don’t understand the shorts over leggings look on men when they are out running….but a cute pair of denim short shorts over womens leggings / yoga pants or tights / pantyhose – that’s a look I like , and do wear.

When I started wearing men’s leggings to the gym some years back (before my CD’ing rentered my life) I wore them with shorts for some modesty. I eventually decided it was silly and ditched the shorts and nothing was ever said by either my wife or others at the gym. Then my wife got a particular brand off of Amazon and they were redicuolsly soft that I mentioned I wanted some and she bought me a pair. They were high waisted so they were definitely femme, but I wear them to the gym all the same. This is the only item I can openly wear around my wife….

Anonymous

Darcy,

Apparently, this is the only thing I can get away with, too, because there is very little difference in the articles of clothing themselves (men’s v. women’s).  But, maybe because they’re generally considered women’s clothing, is the reason why I feel girly, even in my men’s leggings.

Does that make sense?

Lea
      Lady

I luv this post. So many gender double standards. It bothers me that a guy wearing leggings and his man parts outlined, yet covered, might be thought of as obscene. While I have to be subjected to overweight women showing off their crack and camel toe is somehow not perverse.

Wear those leggings however you want, darling!!!

Anonymous

Lea,

Generally true.  But, no man parts showing here, when tucked.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Back to Walmart then! You will have to get enough for both of you.

I just started wearing men’s leggings around the house. Thanks for sharing the idea. The women’s will be brought out soon. I’m hoping it goes as well for me.

Hugs,

Lara

Anonymous

Lara,

I may add another pair or two, just have to keep them color-neutral.  At the ones I can wear in front of her.

Funny story — I actually had ordered a couple of pairs from Shein for myself, but didn’t particularly care for the fit, so I just wrapped them and gave them to her for Christmas. No need to explain a credit card charge to Shein and she loves them.

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

That worked out very well! That sounds like fun if you are both wearing them!

Anonymous

I love wearing women’s leggings almost daily especially in winter.  In the warmer month I love pantyhose.  My SO is ok with this as I told her they keep my legs warm.  I know know if she bought that line but as long as I can wear them who cares.

Anonymous

And the lipstick is actually to prevent chapping.

I’ve been thinking of getting some leggings too.  As with many other CDs, my legs are probably my best asset.  My wife’s tolerance is increasing slowly, and I think she might be OK with wearing leggings around the house.  Not in public at this point, however.  I also have considered wearing them to sleep in.

Yay for leggings!

Catherine

Lynda Jones
        Baroness - Annual

Try Spanx camo, or any brand camo I wear leggings around the house 24/7 and this winter any time I need to go out and have leggings on. I started wearing around my wife with shorts after a month or so I nixed the shorts.
        Most comfortable bottoms I have ever had. Cannot understand why men have have NOT adopted Leggings.

Lynda

Anonymous

But seriously, has your spouse or SO ever just assumed something of yours was hers? Without maybe even considering where it might have come from? How did you get it back? Especially if you’re closeted?

Anonymous

No Raquel, we have never had our things mixed up.  That would be a dilemma.

Anonymous

Update: My wife has grown accustomed to seeing me in leggings, both my men’s (a pair of grey and a pair of black) and women’s (which are basic black, although one pair is full length and one is cropped). About the only way to tell the difference is that the women’s are size 8-10, while the men’s are just “medium”. I work from home and wear them practically every day.

She is still anxious whenever I leave the house in them. Because “They’re not pants, they’re underwear.” I’ll get an “Are you going to the grocery in those?”

Wonder what she would say if she saw the pair with the floral pattern, I keep hidden? And she obviously doesn’t know I wear panties under them, all the time.

My story is a little different. It was my wife who bought me several pairs of satin shorts. To me they felt just like I was wearing panties.  If it was OK with her that I wore them then it was OK with me.

I was out in the yard one day wearing a pair of these satin shorts when my neighbor came over to talk with me. I felt really uncomfortable standing there feeling like I was just wearing my panties. I decided after that I was only going to wear them when out somewhere where I didn’t know anyone. My wife had several pair too but she was very comfortable wearing them anywhere.

Gf and I recently bought some really high waisted leggings from amazon and these were at the same time shape wear really able to hold a tummy, both of us really likes shape wear and she wears it all the time even she does not need it, sh just like the feel of being hugged by the elastane in the fabric. We also wear leggings together but for me its only at home.

Anonymous

I do love the way they feel, for sure.

Peta Mari
      Lady

I meant to come back to this post, and got distracted. My bad.

Occasionally things get mixed up while doing the washing. We have some same black singlets and tops. And accidently both the same nice colored top from rivers.

The only way to tell them apart is reading the sizes. Once my wife took one of my bras. And she has often raided my makeup, and pinched some lipstick.

Anonymous

I hope she replaces that lipstick. 😁

Peta Mari
      Lady

[postquote quote=623834]

No need. That color looks better on her, than it does me.

Anonymous

Celeste,

ROFL!  I think not.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?