Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Did it happen to you that a brother or sister opened your closet and caught your womenswear department?

Anonymous

When my brother an sister in law spent the night with me last month, I packed all my womens clothes, shoes, lingerie,and wigs away in bags and suitcases so nothing was visible of my little hobby.

Kerri

My wife once found part of my stash in a closet (located in my home office) Never said anything about it, but I know she had to of found it. That’s why I say we have a DADT situation. But I do remind her, once in awhile, how much I like wearing my panties…

Lisa Leigh

Anonymous
      Lady

I’m divorced and an empty nester so my closet is my closet. I don’t care if someone looks in it because they will se beautiful dresses, skirts, top and shoes wonderfully displayed.

Anonymous

There are responses coming from different corners (closets?). I’m of the long divorced homestead. Sometimes I like being messy – leaving bras hanging on hooks, heels toppled about, that sort of thing. But I’m typically fastidious. Probably OCD. Panties, e.g. things one drawer, bikinis another (mood swings).

However, all is swept into hiding when children visit. Jewelry off their hooks. Robes, dresses suitcased. Panty and bra drawers remain – daring to be opened. Heels stashed.

My house cleaner always asks of “my girlfriend “ and her pretty things…

Anonymous

I started laundry today, wife came down to put away, hung skirts, panties and stockings, so no hiding.

My wardrobe is up in the loft all in suitcases and no one goes up there thank god 🙏 X

Hugs Rozalyn X

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Greta,

I voted no only because everyone knows where my dresses and special blouses hang and where my shoes and lingerie is kept. I didn’t hide anything. I mean what’s the point. My wife and two son’s know I’m a crossdresser along with my wife’s sisters and their husbands as well as my brothers and their wive’s. My wife is tolerant at best but having her know everything about Trish and my boys acceptance has been a huge load off of my mind.

Trish 💖💋

Anonymous

I think you are amazing!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Sort of.  I discovered some loose wall panels in my closet and thought the empty space behind them would be a perfect hiding spot.  Not!  Dad knew they were loose and fixed them one day.  Surprise!

That is so funny! Seems he did not comment. Wonder if you rescued your stuff or just left it. If your Dad did a good job there would be some work to get it and repairs afterwards. Best, Marlene.

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

Oh he had several comments.  None pleasant.  No idea what became of my clothes.  They weren’t in the trash.  I looked.

Surely he did no take them to wear himself? But you never know. Just kidding. Best, Marlene.

Anonymous

Without going into the whys and wherefores, I had to wear a girdle when I was in my teens and did not enjoy it in the slightest. My nosey younger sister found it one day. She thought it funny enough that her big brother was wearing a panty girdle, and absolutely hilarious when she realised it was not willingly. From that day onwards, anytime I was in my school uniform (with my girdle on underneath) all I’d get from her were knowing looks and whispered taunts. I could have strangled her!

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I answered no, but with a – not yet – added. When o was young I hide everything, now being older and an empty nester, things are different. I have one closet (it’s large, lol) that is completely dedicated to my femme side. I put a lock on the double doors so when anyone stops by I can secure it. My wife actually likes the idea, because she knows where all my things are. If you look at my profile pic, the backdrop is part of my closet. I do have items in my regular closet and two drawers that could be discovered, but so far so good.

It’s not the closet I have to be worried about.  I have too much stuff in there that would be impossible to hide, but they’re not likely to go into my closet or my drawers.   It’s the bathroom with makeup.  It’s the bedroom with purses, shoes peaking out from under the bed, a wig,  a baby doll nightie, a hamper with skirts, obvious feminine tops (I mostly wear androgynous women’s tops anyway, so those aren’t a worry) or panties.  It’s jewelry lying around.  Or maybe a feminine pair of reader glasses.

I already have two large coats (a red trench coat and an ankle length winter coat) hanging in the alcove just to the side of my garage door that leads to my upstairs room.  I guess I can get away with these because I have a daughter living at home.

I don’t plan on telling my siblings.  Two of my kids know because I’m more often than not dressed at home. But it’s getting harder and harder to hide my femme stuff.

Yea Alison my closet is secondary as a problem because the way I have my house decorated and especially the bathroom is the give away

Anonymous

My closet is closed and I’m in it, along with my things, figuratively speaking, of course.  My things are actually in a bin and a tool chest in the garage.  The last place I would expect my wife to stumble across them

Anonymous
      Lady

I voted No because for the past five years the wife knows and now I have a walk in closet, a hope chest, and two bags full of clothes. I have more now than ever before and thinking of culling some less desirable things just for the space. If relatives and neighbors come around all my fem stuff is out of sight. I’m a neat person and have to have order with things in their right place.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Greta, I voted no because my brother lives several thousand kilometres away.

Anyway, I never bother closing my closet doors.  My femme clothing is quite visible to anyone coming into my bedroom. I told my wife she is free to browse my clothes anytime she wants to borrow anything (she hasn’t taken me up on that offer yet).  When I used to wear wigs (I don’t anymore as my hair has now grown past my bra), they used to be on display on styrofoam heads on a shelf. My wife asked me to store them away as our 12 year old granddaughter likes to snoop around our house. So no, the closet is not closed.

Hugs,Krista🐶

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

All though, i think my daughter had a peek, whoops 🤭 she never said anything, YET

Need a “don’t know” choice because my closet doors I leave open and a couple of times my daughter and SIL came to pick something up when we were not there and they may have peeked in my closet. Nothing said though so far. Best. Marlene.

My closet is open. My wife knows I dress. We have shopped a few times together. We are pretty much the same size on top. She had even borrowed some tops from me. If someone were to look in the closet nothing should look out of the ordinary. I wouldn’t mind having more clothes but my wife says I can’t own more than her and these days it’s not a lot

It seems to me that when I launched this poll I was hit by a boomerang.
      Early this morning my daughter, a guest with me for a few days of summer vacation, looking for breakfast cereals also found my beauty case:
      My daughter: Dad can I borrow the eyeshadow palette?
      Me (with uncertain voice): …. Put it immediately where you found it that the beauty case belongs to your aunt;
      My daughter: papy, mom told me everything, and I honestly don’t care if you like to wear make-up or dress up as a woman or to be a drag queen in the club ….. I’m not bitchy and unbearable like my mother, you know no!?! I love you unconditionally. I want to have a happy dad, so when I’m with you I don’t care what version you are in the house, I just need to see you happy.

Wow! After 120 minutes of tears and a shower: I was wearing make-up and she and she used to make up for me and one decided the other’s evening outfit to watch TV together

I share a closet with my girlfriend, one end is her clothes, the other is mine. My dresses and skirts are on my side….some she has seen, some not. Not hidden at all. I have my other things, like stockings, panties, bras, leggings are In my dresser drawers. I have a bra hanging on my curtain rod 😁

Hi Greta,  I’ve always had stage costumes around for most of my life but currently I have three Z frame garment racks filled with women’s clothes.  Everything is out in the open here and some garments even have tags indicating that they need alterations etc.  If you don’t worry about hiding, then a Z frame is great for a wardrobe.  One drawback is that if  your gorgeous things are out in the open, family or friends spy them and want to borrow items but then sometimes forget to return  (it happens often on production sites).  Z frames are used in the stage and garment industry.  They are super heavy duty and can be rolled around easily.  A lot of time you can get them for 25 bucks when a store is closing or just check on your local Craig’s list otherwise they are about $80 new.  They are easy to take apart and store or transport but real solid when set up.  Being able to roll around a whole rack of clothes is real helpful in a room or apartment and may be great for folks that utilize rental storage. You can drape a plastic sheet over everything to act as a dust cover so your garments will be ready to wear in an instant.   Maybe Z frames will be useful to others on this forum.  I hope that’s helpful.    Marg

All of Susan’s dresses are in the guest room closet.  I share the master with my SO and I have skirts, blouses, heels etc in there.  I don’t hide anything at this age I just want to be Susan.

Revel
      Baroness

I voted “No” because my Daddy who lives with me knows that I’m a CD. I have my own bedroom and lovely bathroom, but I keep my closet door open. He respects my privacy, and I love him for that. No worries. ❤️

Rev

[postquote quote=670837]

Update of August 19th
      I fall from the clouds for amazement and happiness my daughter on her return from the weekly market brought me my first women’s swimsuit and invited me to wear it to swim in the sea at midnight with her.
      Tears of joy come out of my eyes.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?