Tagged: ,

• This topic has 36 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by Leah.
Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Leah
      Baroness
      Registered On: June 13, 2018
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 342

Betty,

Typically I will wear a chemise while being intimate, I have worn panties and stockings at times also.  It is like frosting on the cake for me, but for her, she is used to it, but does not t=hing for her. If she wants to feel just me, she will take my chemise off.  She thinks I need the lingerie in order to orgasm, which I do not, but it certainly make it better for me. I try to give her a a mix of dressed and non dressed.

One time while I was fully dressed up and kissed her, she pushed back and kind of freaked her out, so have not tried that one again.

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Betty Rockwell
        Baroness
        Registered On: March 9, 2022
        Topics: 14
        Replies: 66

Have you read Living with Crossdressing: defining a new normal by Savannah Hauk? Savannah talks about this in the book and it is a normal reaction. The book is great for the SO and the CD. It was like $5.99 on Amazon for the digital copy. I think the more we learn as the SO, the more accepting and accommodating we can be.

Hugs,
        Betty

3 users thanked author for this post.
          Leah
          Baroness
          Registered On: June 13, 2018
          Replies: 342

Betty,

While I had read ,most of the CD books out there, I see there are a couple of her books I have not read, ordered both books.  Thank you!

I agree with you that they more we discover about cross dressing , it can make things better…but not always.  While my wife says I can dress anytime i want, in realty she is more passive aggressive in saying that. She does not say anything…good or bad. which of course makes my mind go towards the negative…

1 user thanked author for this post.
      CelesteCD
      Lady
      Registered On: April 21, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 81

Betty I have wondered many times about this scenario with a partner. I would like to try it – certainly when I’m en femme, my mindset is all woman. By that I mean I might flirt a bit, I might dress trying to catch my partner’s attention. I’d also like my hand held, a door opened…all those little things that would make me want to show my affection even more. All of those things add up to where my physical desires as a woman have their needs too. And to have a partner who would eagerly want that, sounds heavenly to me. I would be all for it. Alas for now, I just dare to dream…

Lisa Leigh
      Lady
      Registered On: April 20, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 36

That’s how I was able to bring out my cross dressing to my wife. One night I slipped a pair of panties and she saw an instant improvement in “it”. This helped to bring in other items such as stockings, garter belts, more panties, teddies (match sets) and even a strap-on for action. Of course I can’t dress up all the time we make love, I need to prove I’m still a man, but inside I’m still that quite women that wants out! I will confessed I did try dressing up in a skirt and top once, no makeup or wig, as a joke to she how it would go over. It didn’t and she said no that it hurt her image of me as a man! Confusing since I can wear a teddie, panties, garter belt with stockings. So to answer your question, yes we are intimate.

Michelle Henry
      Lady
      Registered On: April 14, 2022
      Replies: 4

My partner is intimate with me when I’m dressed in Lingerie but I just become so femme and need more…..however I know I’m being selfish and my partner needs her man, but in truth I was never a man. This is so upsetting because I love my partner. xxx

Jin Crocker
      Lady
      Registered On: November 15, 2019
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 494

We are usually nude when loving. However, she does enjoy undressing me first.

Emily Lace
      Lady
      Registered On: February 26, 2020
      Replies: 144

My wife has reluctantly accepted my crossdressing. She is OK with my wearing panties, thigh highs, and a cami when we are intimate. She has drawn a line with me wearing one of my garter belts when we are intimate though which I would really like to do. I guess that is a step too far for her. She also used to dress in sexy lingerie herself when we were intimate but that stopped too once I started wearing my lingerie. She was happy to wear pretty things for me but decided once I started wearing lingerie that she didn’t have to anymore. At this time in my life, I will take what I can get. 🙂

Hugs,

Emily

Amy Oxley
      Lady
      Registered On: September 20, 2021
      Replies: 52

My wife and I have been intimate many times with me fully dressed. We don’t make a habit of it but it’s a nice option to have. I feel a lot more sexy when dressed and we do things we otherwise wouldn’t when I’m in man mode. But I do need to judge her mood first.

Natalie Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: September 20, 2020
      Replies: 74

My ex wife wanted nothing to with my crossdressing let alone the idea she would be intimate with me while I was dressed. She did have a two year on and off affair with a women at work but that did not led to any desire to be with her husband dressed as a women.
      The second time my now wife and I were being  intimate she shocked me by asking if I’d wear her panties. Of course I said yes! Turns out she thinks a guy in panties is sexy but that’s as far as it goes, her panties don’t fit so she did buy me some of my own . She claimed she mistakenly purchased the wrong size for her but I’m pretty sure she purchased them for me. I don’t force the subject of wearing more lingerie at least for now . I know a good thing when I see it.

Natalie 💋💋💋💋

Carmen Cruz
      Lady
      Registered On: September 12, 2021
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 287

I need to find a wife or SO to be intimate with first, so I have to resolve that problem first before trying it en femme. LOL.

Emily Alt
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 753

This ain’t happening with my current GF.  Ditto with the last half dozen SO’s.  MANY years ago I had a GF that was into it.  Way before her time, BTW.  Kinky….to a fault.  She was a blast but the sex got to be too freaky even for me.

However, several interactions in recent years made me realize anything is possible.  I just have to look in the right places.

Obviously, the GG in question has to be very open minded and capable of resolving inner conflict.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 112
      Replies: 1009

To rehash the old saying “no way Jose”.

My beloved “knows about Caty, but does not want to know”… These days, “it” does not even happen much under “normal circumstances”, so the idea of being being in anyway femme is just not gunna happen.

I divorced my first wife over 20 years ago and she went ballistic when I left a bra laying around. So only the Good Lord knows what she would have said or done had I been wearing it at the time.

Caty.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Trish White
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 2, 2021
      Replies: 192

Hi Betty, you certainly come up with some great topics. Unfortunately for me being intimate with my wife while dressed as Trish is and always will be an unfulfilled fantasy. One time only I was able to sit on the couch with my wife fully dressed as Trish and talk. She even complimented me on my dress and wanted to know where I bought it. As we sat and talked I wanted so badly to kiss her and make out with her but it didn’t happen. It is however something that I have never forgotten and still fantasize about. The strange thing is, she told me she has fantasized about being intimate with another woman and I felt like screaming “Trish would love to make out with you”.

Love,

Trish

Leena Muller
      Lady
      Registered On: February 19, 2022
      Replies: 33

No intimacy while I wear anything more than panties. This was a fantasy in my younger years, before finding the absolute love of my life.  I find that my thoughts are all about her when we are together this way so there is no need for my being dressed. If it were something she would like, I have no problem with it.

Billie
      Lady
      Registered On: December 24, 2017
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 41

Yes

Stephenie Derick
      Baroness
      Registered On: July 9, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 151

Yes. Quite often.  We both love the feeling of being girlfriends.

Caroline OBrien
      Lady
      Registered On: April 18, 2020
      Replies: 163

Yes, regularly as a matter of fact.

Caroline

Anonymous
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 0

Yes on some occasions we have fooled around while I was in fem mode

ChloeC
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 542

<big sigh> well, Betty,  tbh, it was sort of the exact opposite of what you described for us. Early on in our marriage, a few times over several years, I will have to give her a lot of credit as she was more than willing to try for intimacy while I was, well, slightly en femme. Unfortunately – but only for those moments, and those moments alone – it just wasn’t working, as I just couldn’t get into girl-girl couplings.  But it never, ever in the least affected any other moments of, ahem, bedroom activities of which there have been…a lot.

Hugs, ChloeC

Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Replies: 779

Sadly, no.

💋Lara

Jamie Taal
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 184

Now, only panties. The first time I tried to introduce anything femme in the bedroom was many years ago when I playfully slipped on one of her satin camisoles in her presence. That was a hard “no”! She allows me to wear very basic panties but nothing beyond that. She did mention that if I do want to wear something it has to be after she’s fallen asleep and after the lights are out. I’ve done this only a few times but since I am so nervous that she’ll wake up or reach over and feel it on me I stopped doing it. It makes her pull back and gives me a great sense of rejection and guilt. So, I stick to wearing basic solid color full back brief panties and slide into bed without her seeing me. I guess I have to try and see see the small victories as great ones. It could be worse.

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Carole Corbett
      Ambassador
      Registered On: September 5, 2016
      Replies: 95

After coming out to my wife late last year she has been so wonderful in terms of supporting Carole.  Helping me with my wardrobe, being ok with me taking trips and going to keystone.  It’s a journey of acceptance of which I hope will continue.

in terms of the bedroom it has been a total off limits area so I have to respect it.  Would l like it yes … but I would also like to be 5’6” , 130 pounds with size 8 woman’s feet. So I’m putting one foot in front of each other as we continue on our trip of acceptance with maybe some hope for some fun in the future .

hugs

carole

Stephanie Bass
        Princess - Annual
        Registered On: November 30, 2019
        Topics: 22
        Replies: 3437

Ha ha Carole as would love to be the 130 Pound size 8 foot girly girl you speak wow what a picture he he ..hugs ..

Stephanie

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Katherine Leigh
      Lady
      Registered On: February 19, 2021
      Replies: 23

My wife and I have been intimate many times over years with me wearing bra.

Ashley Konners
      Lady
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Topics: 38
      Replies: 492

Well back when we were dating once she knew of my love for pantyhose but before she knew I was a crossdresser we would have sexy time while both wearing pantyhose and a camisole. She mentioned how she could tell how much more turned on I was. Yes is was more for me but she would play along. Since I’ve come out to her as a crossdresser we have had some intimate times while fully dressed , makeup , wig , heels and at times by her request but like others have said she prefers me in male mode for “ play time”. She does it occasionally for me as she knows how much I enjoy it and to switch things up.

Gail Rich
      Lady
      Registered On: October 11, 2017
      Replies: 79

I usually sleep in a nightgown and panties, so if we are intimate in the morning, I don’t change. During the day or evening, if I am underdressed, the bra and pantyhose come off. She has never seen me in a skirt or a dress, by her choice.

Stephanie Bass
      Princess - Annual
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 3437

Well Betty as for the bedroom fun ha ha yes wife accepts Stephanie in the room with her for the fun games ha ha .. Not her favorite person to have there but we have lots of girly fun and she seems to enjoy it as for Stephanie she gets her womanly fun also from time to time so its a wonderful tradeoff  as hubby and wife then girlfriend to girlfriend is a pleasure .. Wife says she is not a lesbian but sees that Stephanie is and has her needs also so she accomadates her with these feelings she needs met also.. Such a wonderful wife ..

Stephanie bass

Jess Secret
      Lady
      Registered On: February 18, 2021
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 361

Oh yes absolutely, I have a boyfriend, I wear beautiful/romantic lingerie to bed almost every night, and we have a great sex life. I feel so girly wearing lingerie to bed for him, he loves seeing me in it and it definitely heightens the anticipation/excitement of making love. I wore a gorgeous lace/chiffon bridal negligee to bed the very first time we made love and he couldn’t believe his eyes. I knew he was excited and ready to get me into bed that night and it definitely makes our lovemaking incredible when I wear romantic lingerie to bed. He can’t wait to get laid when he sees me in it. It’s thrilling being with a guy and wearing lingerie to bed for him.

Natasha Inaskirt
      Lady
      Registered On: August 6, 2020
      Replies: 107

Hi Dawn, I sympathise and can relate to this. I suspect my wife may have similar worries. The view I take is that she is going much further than most wives just allowing me to dress. It took me many years to come to terms with how I feel and so I will give her space to do the same. In my opinion she married a man and if she wants sex to remain that way it is her prerogative. I know that doesn’t take away the disappointment for you.

Natasha Inaskirt
      Lady
      Registered On: August 6, 2020
      Replies: 107

Hi Betty.

Unlike many I came to crossdressing after marriage when my wife asked me to wear her lingerie for fun whilst we were intimate. For her it was a bit of fun, for me it awoke feelings I didn’t know I had. I gradually wore more female clothes until I was fully dressing when I could, always in secret. Fairly soon I wore panties once or twice a week with her knowledge and then pantyhose keeping my own in my drawer. The rest remained secret until a few months ago. I felt so guilty and ashamed hiding the full picture that when an opportunity arose I told her. To be honest I assumed given the panty wearing she had guessed but she was surprised. It is not her ideal and not what she married, but on the other hand I didn’t do it when we met or for the first 6 or 7 years of the marriage. As you might expect she is processing all this, it took me years to accept it so I don’t see why she shouldn’t take her time too. The current situation is that I continue to underdress regularly, and sometimes dress fully when she is out, but with her knowledge. She tells me when she is on her way home.

I haven’t dressed fully with wig and makeup in front of her, and will leave that moment if it ever comes to her although I am very nervous about the idea. I keep my girly clothes and makeup in my drawers openly, they go in the wash etc. with everything else. I have no idea where it will go from here, as I say it is up to her. I feel lucky to have this much. I tell you all this for context before I answer your question.

We have a good, regular and lively sex life. It is quite common that I wear panties, sometimes at her request to put the ones on she has been wearing. It is less common that I wear hose, but it happens maybe once a month. She tells me I have great legs but seeing me in panties and nylons does nothing for her, however I have noticed she always orgasms when I do wear them.

We have been intimate once when I have worn a skirt, nylons and panties but no bra, wig or makeup. As I say that will be at her speed if ever. She often talks of me wearing stockings and a garter belt while we are ‘enjoying’ ourselves. She says the idea my private area is framed by them is sexy. We have of course discussed this, and I cannot tell whether she is trying to say sexy things for my pleasure or if she means it. Her answer is that once she is turned on she doesn’t care she gets wrapped up in the sex. So it is kind of mixed messages, but it is up to her how much more we do. She has to cope with all this, I am not going to force anything on her. After all sex is largely in the mind.

Sorry it’s so long, I hope I have answered.  For what it’s worth she tells me I am much calmer, relaxed and er sexed up since I told her. I should say she considers that a good thing.

Brielle Ross
        Duchess
        Registered On: August 14, 2021
        Replies: 409

Wow, you are a great couple and an example to all of us! My wife doesn’t want Brielle anywhere near the BR yet, but we will need to soon explore some different ideas like yours. She was against my shaving body hair before, but has softened to it. Come January 1, I intend to socially transition, and may go full glue-on 100% human hair wigs and be completely en femme even at bedtime (or playtime – giggles!). The HRT will eventually work it’s magic and my body will slightly but definitely move toward feminine.

My wife married a man, which she points out to me occasionally, but she also loves and supports me. I think we’ll find a happy medium. Maybe she’ll be okay with me being more feminine from the neck down, and “masculine” from the neck up, if I’m okay with that compromise position. I have no ideas of having my own hair styled. Too much male-pattern damage, and I don’t want to waste money on tramsplants when I could use it for other areas, like face or breast enhancements.

Brie

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador
      Registered On: November 26, 2017
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 137

Hi Betty,

I’ve mentioned this before, in chat, but my wife & I have been intimate, numerous times, when I’ve been en femme, to various degrees– from just lingerie to full-blown Dawn. I feel so much more sexy & exciting. Some of the best we’ve ever had & she’ll admit that. As much as we enjoyed it, a couple of years ago, she said, “No More!” I think she found that not only was I enjoying it too much, but so was she. I think she was afraid that she was “becoming a lesbian.” She wants her man, but strangely enough, in foreplay, she still treats me like a woman. I just don’t understand. I really miss it.

Dawn

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.