- May 14, 2021 at 8:49 am #492048Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10199 times
Hello girls….happy weekend💓💓
I’m let out of the padded room at weekends and they provide me with paper and crayons….so I thought I could take you on a ramble……
I worry about you girls, seriously, you lot keep me awake at nights. We are all into this wonderful thing we do, in various ways. Some more full time than others, some grabbing every opportunity they can and other waiting for that moment, no matter how long it takes….
But does it ever cross over into your occupation???….do you think about crossdressing at work, and it diverts your attention, just for a second. Can it cause mistakes and embarrassing moments???…
Examples….do crossdressers that work in the building trade, always get their foundation right?….do crossdressers who Rob banks prefer hold-ups????…and what about firemen….do they always grab the right hose???….it’s worrying isn’t it. I worry for your safety and your sanity….
Do you know of any dwarfs that cross dress???….maybe they prefer knee highs, but how high is a knee high to a dwarf??? gosh, that’s a worry….
do undercover cops prefer concealer???…and you girls that always carry a clutch???…. shouldn’t you just leave it in the car where it belongs. If you lose it, how will you drive home???…more worry. So many things can go wrong if you have other things on your mind!!!…
Are crossdressing trawler men sick to death of fish nets???….do crossdressers working in admin always have the right forms???…
And when you retire…so much time on your hands….maybe you have lots of dinner parties to celebrate…if you only cook chicken and turkey or duck, what kind of breast plates do you serve it on???….
even after all these years, if you cannot tuck properly, you can still stick out in a crowd!!!…it’s a worry….and when you go for a meal and someone says tuck in !!!….do you look at your plate….or down at your crotch????
So that’s it really….just needed to get it off my chest quickly, before the medication kicks in!!!
unless any of you know any more occupational hazards we should be aware of….
Total of 30 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- May 16, 2021 at 6:43 am #492611
- May 16, 2021 at 2:44 am #492573PY MarshallDuchessRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 383Has thanked: 1649 timesBeen thanked: 1181 times
Morning Grace. Do CD gardeners dig in there heels ? Do CD milkmen put fresh cream on there face ? Do CD bricklayers in love cement there relationship ? Does a CD mortuary employee die there hair ? Is a CD really cross when they dress ? Would a CD forestry worker have to apply there lipstick tree times ? Would a CD toilet roll be happy under the sheets ? I am a homeless CD and just wondered if i would have a d dress ? Py xx
- May 16, 2021 at 5:48 am #492602
- May 15, 2021 at 4:13 pm #492439
- May 15, 2021 at 1:53 pm #492411
- May 15, 2021 at 1:29 pm #492401Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 34Replies: 1555Has thanked: 9180 timesBeen thanked: 6163 times
Well my little sweet delight you are on fire.
Would a CD with a broken leg go crutchless.
Do Cd’s play music.
Is a singing tranny a radio.
Is a crossdresser an angry valet.
Is a trans vest tight.
Is tucking just a “Balls up” again.
- May 16, 2021 at 1:02 am #492541Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10199 times
- May 15, 2021 at 1:16 pm #492397
- May 15, 2021 at 12:32 pm #492386Effie JayneDuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 30Replies: 833Has thanked: 1631 timesBeen thanked: 2814 times
🎀🌼 As many know I dress at work, it’s where I actually started dressing when I decided to come out in public..🍭 we have to were a unisex uniform, but from the chest up.. it’s all Effie 😆🦋 and the company is fine with it as long as wear the required ugly pants and shirt 👕😂.
- May 15, 2021 at 9:15 am #492341Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10199 times
- May 15, 2021 at 8:46 am #492331
- May 15, 2021 at 7:11 am #492304rebekka mooreLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 85Replies: 992Has thanked: 580 timesBeen thanked: 2218 times
I think about dressing at work all of the time now. We all work at home (pandemic rules) and I do have the option of going to my office. I do about once a week. I am 1 in about 1/2 dozen people that do, in a very large space. No one closer than 30 feet from me.
Our group is very big on being inclusive of all, so it got me thinking about going into work wearing nice womans slacks and shoes. Kind of a hybrid of the way I dress now. (Gurl jeans and shoes (flats/loafers) everyday and under dressed as well.
Every time I get a step closer to doing this, I take a step or two back. My wife does not accept what I do at all. So doing this would mean leaving home dressed, which she would see and I can’t imagine what she would think of that. It would be too difficult to leave the house in DRAB, then find a place to change. (I’ve done that in reverse. Go to work in DRAB, then leave and change into my gurl clothes).
Isn’t is a worry is right!!!
- May 15, 2021 at 7:06 am #492298Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1205Has thanked: 17594 timesBeen thanked: 4753 times
It’s good to see they let you out some, Grace. Speaking of letting out, my post Covid diet is coming along nicely.
As I work security and underdress on the graveyard shift overnight, it is sometimes a must that I wear overnight security pads.
- May 15, 2021 at 2:53 am #492238PrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1053Has thanked: 11175 timesBeen thanked: 4621 times
- May 14, 2021 at 9:24 pm #492202
- May 14, 2021 at 8:20 pm #492195Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 484Has thanked: 302 timesBeen thanked: 1979 times
Do CD carpenters think they have it nailed?
Do CD politicians try to skirt the issue?
Do closeted non-commissioned CD naval personnel worry about becoming petty (petti) officers?
Does a CD cattle rancher wear a muumuu?
I think I’ll stop here.
- May 15, 2021 at 12:50 am #492225Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10199 times
- May 15, 2021 at 5:00 am #492262Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 484Has thanked: 302 timesBeen thanked: 1979 times
OK, just a few more.
Did the old time CD canal workers take good care of their mules?
Does the CD baker excel at making buns?
Do CD generals try to gloss over their defeats?
After hearing the traditional greeting on St. Patrick’s Day too many times, did the CD bartender want to hear Erin Go Bragh less?
- May 14, 2021 at 8:08 pm #492192Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1779Has thanked: 20801 timesBeen thanked: 5910 times
To our wonderful witty miss Grace ..
Does a hunter in the woods worry about shooting his mouth off and scaring away the deer ..
Or does a mechanic worry about how much to charge for a new battery ..
Does a tire man worry about getting belted when putting on a new tire ..
Better quit ill be worried sick ..
- May 15, 2021 at 12:53 am #492226
- May 14, 2021 at 4:44 pm #492161
- May 14, 2021 at 3:13 pm #492137Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10199 times
- May 14, 2021 at 2:52 pm #492126DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
- May 14, 2021 at 12:05 pm #492092Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8151 times
- May 14, 2021 at 11:46 am #492091Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 861Has thanked: 5586 timesBeen thanked: 3453 times
Hi Grace I enjoy stand up comedians and you defiantly have what it takes to be one of the greats Your audience would not care how you dressed. They would come to hear you sense of humor. You are special that is for sure.
- May 14, 2021 at 12:08 pm #492093
- May 14, 2021 at 11:30 am #492088Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 602Has thanked: 1044 timesBeen thanked: 2109 times
- May 15, 2021 at 8:51 am #492332
- May 14, 2021 at 9:56 am #492070KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 613Has thanked: 1798 timesBeen thanked: 2825 times
Good Morning Grace, now I’m worried about the things to worry about.
So all of us older CDs who were around in the swingin’ 1960s do we prefer hipsters?
and do all the fitness CDs prefer pushups?
and mouthy CDs, where would they be without their lippie?
Gosh, this can go on and on. Good thing being retired I have lots of time on my hands, oh when I’m not cooking chicken and being concerned about the breast form.
Happy Weekend, Hugs, Krista.
- May 14, 2021 at 9:39 am #492062stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 157Replies: 2114Has thanked: 3378 timesBeen thanked: 9969 times
Do cobblers wear their heels? Do grease-monkeys play with their nipples? Do barbers style their wigs?
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by stephanie plumb. Reason: addition
- May 14, 2021 at 9:35 am #492061stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 157Replies: 2114Has thanked: 3378 timesBeen thanked: 9969 times
Grace … as mad as a box of frogs… thank goodness.
Do crossdressing Scotsmen fret about their kilts – after all they are man drab and not skirts!
Do CD Doctors secretly wish they could wear a nurses uniform?
Do CD lawyers fret over wearing the wrong sort of wig in court?
That’s all I can think of for now. So now I will have to worry about it …….
- May 14, 2021 at 9:16 am #492055Eva KellyLadyRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 317Has thanked: 3711 timesBeen thanked: 1575 times
Do metal workers use bronzer? Do spies hide in their shadow? Do homicide detectives run out of outliner? Do the people at the water department wear their pumps?
- May 14, 2021 at 9:01 am #492053Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 52Replies: 1260Has thanked: 5712 timesBeen thanked: 6452 times
Oh my Grace, I think the medications already kicked in, 😂.
I guess my only concern now is making sure I’m looking good if I do make any sorta mistake, lol. Otherwise I would have imploded in my 20’s if I had worried so much about everything!!
- May 14, 2021 at 8:59 am #492052gloria mundiLadyRegistered On: May 19, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.