Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello girls….happy weekend💓💓

I’m let out of the padded room at weekends and they provide me with paper and crayons….so I thought I could take you on a ramble……

I worry about you girls, seriously, you lot keep me awake at nights. We are all into this wonderful thing we do, in various ways. Some more full time than others, some grabbing every opportunity they can and other waiting for that moment, no matter how long it takes….

But does it ever cross over into your occupation???….do you think about crossdressing at work, and it diverts your attention, just for a second. Can it cause mistakes and embarrassing moments???…

Examples….do crossdressers that work in the building trade, always get their foundation right?….do crossdressers who Rob banks prefer hold-ups????…and what about firemen….do they alwaysΒ  grab the right hose???….it’s worrying isn’t it. I worry for your safety and your sanity….

Do you know of any dwarfs that cross dress???….maybe they prefer knee highs, but how high is a knee high to a dwarf??? gosh, that’s a worry….

do undercover cops prefer concealer???…and you girls that always carry a clutch???…. shouldn’t you just leave it in the car where it belongs. If you lose it, how will you drive home???…more worry. So many things can go wrong if you have other things on your mind!!!…

Are crossdressing trawler men sick to death of fish nets???….do crossdressers working in admin always have the right forms???…

And when you retire…so much time on your hands….maybe you have lots of dinner parties to celebrate…if you only cook chicken and turkey or duck, what kind of breast plates do you serve it on???….

even after all these years, if you cannot tuck properly, you can still stick out in a crowd!!!…it’s a worry….and when you go for a meal and someone says tuck in !!!….do you look at your plate….or down at your crotch????

So that’s it really….just needed to get it off my chest quickly, beforeΒ  the medication kicks in!!!

unless any of you know any more occupational hazards we should be aware of….

Smiles….Grace ❤️❤️

You are nutty ! …..in a good way.Β  Thanks Grace. We all could use a good chuckle these days.Β  Gloria

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Oh my Grace, I think the medications already kicked in, 😂.

I guess my only concern now is making sure I’mΒ  looking good if I do make any sorta mistake, lol.Β  Otherwise I would have imploded in my 20’s if I had worried so much about everything!!

Stevie ❤

Anonymous

Do metal workers use bronzer? Do spies hide in their shadow? Do homicide detectives run out of outliner? Do the people at the water department wear their pumps?

Anonymous

Yay Eva…hope you’re good….

Love your answersΒ  ….and sounds like you worry too!!!😂😂😂

Grace xx

Krista
      Duchess

Good Morning Grace, now I’m worried about the things to worry about.

So all of us older CDs who were around in the swingin’ 1960s do we prefer hipsters?

and do all the fitness CDs prefer pushups?

and mouthy CDs, where would they be without their lippie?

Gosh, this can go on and on.Β  Good thing being retired I have lots of time on my hands, oh when I’m not cooking chicken and being concerned about the breast form.

Happy Weekend, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

That’s funny…very good Krista xx

Anonymous

Do c/d space men think they are above everyone else,

That’s all i can think of at the moment x

Hugs Roz xxxxx

Anonymous

Roz….they always worry about the gravity of their situation…😂

Hi Grace I enjoy stand up comedians and you defiantly have what it takes to be one of the greats Your audience would not care how you dressed. They would come to hear you sense of humor. You are special that is for sure.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

😍😍😍

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

Nurses (my SO) and Paramedics always have lots of patients (we need it).

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Anonymous

Big huggs to all medical staff…. everywhere xxx

Anonymous

When a fishermen snag a line will he check his legs

Anonymous

Oh gosh, more worry….

you poor window cleaners… don’t you hate all those ladders!!!….

( thanks Donna )

Anonymous

Do horse breeders wear their studs in their ears?

To our wonderful witty miss Grace ..

Does a hunter in the woods worry about shooting his mouth off and scaring away the deer ..

Or does a mechanic worry about how much to charge for a new battery ..

Does a tire man worry about getting belted when putting on a new tire ..

Better quit ill be worried sick ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Too late nutty Steph….you seem a worrier to me already….haha.Β  💓💓

Do CD carpenters think they have it nailed?

Do CD politicians try to skirt the issue?

Do closeted non-commissioned CD naval personnel worry about becoming petty (petti) officers?

Does a CD cattle rancher wear a muumuu?

I think I’ll stop here.

Anonymous

Alison…..you are a star !!! x

OK, just a few more.

Did the old time CD canal workers take good care of their mules?

Does the CD baker excel at making buns?

Do CD generals try to gloss over their defeats?

After hearing the traditional greeting on St. Patrick’s Day too many times, did the CD bartender want to hear Erin Go Bragh less?

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

OMG, you girls are HILARIOUS!!!!
      XX
      B

Lol, thank you, Grace, and all you ladies for my morning laugh, dont ever change, girl💖💖
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

It’s good to see they let you out some, Grace.Β  Speaking of letting out, my post Covid diet is coming along nicely.

As IΒ  work security and underdress on the graveyard shift overnight, it is sometimes a must that IΒ  wear overnight security pads.

PaulaF

Becka
      Lady

Hi Grace,

I think about dressing at work all of the time now. We all work at home (pandemic rules) and I do have the option of going to my office. I do about once a week. I am 1 in about 1/2 dozen people that do, in a very large space. No one closer than 30 feet from me.

Our group is very big on being inclusive of all, so it got me thinking about going into work wearing nice womans slacks and shoes. Kind of a hybrid of the way I dress now. (Gurl jeans and shoes (flats/loafers) everyday and under dressed as well.

Every time I get a step closer to doing this, I take a step or two back. My wife does not accept what I do at all. So doing this would mean leaving home dressed, which she would see and I can’t imagine what she would think of that. It would be too difficult to leave the house in DRAB, then find a place to change. (I’ve done that in reverse. Go to work in DRAB, then leave and change into my gurl clothes).

Isn’t is a worry is right!!!

Anonymous

Does the Cd carpenter paint his nails 😁

Anonymous

Oh…c/d singers with a lisp….

how do they choose the best thongs!!!!…..that’s a worry!!!

(Would Sir Tom Jones have been so famous if he had sung ” the gween gween gwass of home” ???)

Gwace xx

Anonymous

🎀🌼 As many know I dress at work, it’s where I actually started dressing when I decided to come out in public..🍭 we have to were a unisex uniform, but from the chest up.. it’s all Effie 😆🦋 and the company is fine with it as long as wear the required ugly pants and shirt 👕😂.

Anonymous

Does the jeweler polish nails.

Anonymous

Well my little sweet delight you are on fire.
      Would a CD with a broken leg go crutchless.
      Do Cd’s play music.
      Is a singing tranny a radio.
      Is a crossdresser an angry valet.
      Is a trans vest tight.
      Is tucking just a “Balls up” again.

Anonymous

Amanda ..

is a ” Trans – vest – tight”!!!….

How I hate the original word….but that’s brilliantΒ  Β  Β 💓💓

Anonymous

Well me neither Grace, nor tranny, I much prefer crossdresser or trans- sexual, but much need if you are attempting to be funny. Been some cracking replies. xx

Anonymous

tire guy asks tube or belt

Morning Grace.Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  DoΒ  CD gardenersΒ  dig in there heels ?Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Do CD milkmen put fresh cream on there face ?Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Do CD bricklayers in love cement there relationship ?Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Does a CD mortuary employee die there hair ?Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Is a CD really cross when they dress ?Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Would a CD forestry worker have to apply there lipstick tree times ?Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Would a CD toilet roll be happy under the sheets ?Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β I am a homeless CD and just wondered if i would have a d dress ?Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Py xx

Anonymous

Very good PY….but…..

apply lipstick tree times????

Naughty!!!!….xx

Thanks for making me laugh!

Anonymous

or sell their soles ????Β  Β 😂😂

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?