Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rose
      Lady

I assume everybody else has had struggles accessing the site the last 24 hours or so, give and take? I had trouble from home and work, so I wouldn’t expect the issue to be on my end. But figured I’d check.

It was a bit slow for me yesterday but seems ok this morning.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I was also having issues with the site. I was almost in panic mode. But I guess it wasn’t just me. Sooo happy it appears to be fixed.</p>

Rose
      Lady

[quote quote=42883]It was a bit slow for me yesterday but seems ok this morning. [/quote]

Interesting. I couldn’t get on at all. I was receiving a database error.

Leonara
      Ambassador

I had the error message also… It seems to be ok on Friday morning… I suffered CDH withdrawal. Anybody else? 🙂

Rose
      Lady

Yep. I’m still twitching from the withdraw symptoms. 🙂

Belle
      Duchess

Seems to be back – does anyone know of a twitter feed that CDH uses so that if it happens again, we can check there for updates and such? A lot of websites now days communicate their web issues through that medium and I tried looking (unsuccessful) but couldn’t find any real current content on there or on FB.

Kudos to the powers that be to get the site back – thanks!!

Belle

yes, I had issues with the site also seems it okay for now also had Error marks also.

Stacey S

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?