Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Diana W
      Lady

I came out to one of my wife’s cousins last night. The conversation could not have gone better. We sent her a photo of me taken recently and she commented I looked really pretty and very comfortable and happy.

In the next few days I’m coming out to more family members including older people. There may be some turbulence ahead. But at least I have one supporter and I believe there will be more.

Good luck! I hope that it continues to go well for you.

Good luck x

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Diana, thanks for an uplifting coming out post! So many of us have negatives and it can get us discouraged to try.

Keep being brave and be yourself! If relatives are too negative and unwilling to educate themsleves, then IMO I wouldn’t make much effort to engage with them going forward. But that’s just me!

Hugs,

Brie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It is very scary but the next phase in your life and wish you well.

Diana W ,good luck and hold your head high and be the lady that you are.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Diana, so happy the first step went so well for you. Hope most of the rest of family can accept this side of you too. Hope coming out to them takes a load off your mind as it did for me. No more hiding this side of yourself.

. . Cassie

Hi Diana congrats girl dont stop now you got this going keep up the confidence big hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

That’s wonderful news Diana! Best of luck going forward. Please keep us posted.

Much love,
      Raquel

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Good for you to come out more, we all need to be out more so one day the stigma of being a man wearing a dress is as strange as a women wearing pants.
      I would guess you feel better not having to hide your feminine side or be nervous to be caught or so.

I have been coming out more and more and have now passed the threshold where I basically go dressed most days and just meet people dressed without “warning” them first. I been meeting strangers, home care people (who help my wife), store clerks, neighbours, friends, friends of friends and so on. So far most people may take a second look or so but nothing more than that.

/kt

Go, you good thing!

Polly💕🥰😘

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?