Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Lorie Peace
    Participant
    Registered On: October 13, 2017
    Topics: 66
    Replies: 209

Before I began growing my hair to reflect my identity, I never used a blow-dryer. In college I had a huge natural curl afro. I would simply use a brush to flip the curls in one direction, and let it air dry. Oh, I miss those full curls.

Now that my hair is thin, straight, and longer, using a blow-dryer seemed to flatten the hair. My hair dresser raved over her blow-dryer’s “diffuser” that allowed the heat to flow over my hair without blowing it into a tangled mess. This morning I thought about that as I came out of the shower and wondered if I could bypass the Amazon search for this diffuser by using a knee-high hose. I slipped the stocking on the end of the blow-dryer and it works perfectly!

If your hair is fly-away like mine, I highly recommend this diffuser to allow the setting of a full bodied look and in just a few minutes. Your welcome!

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Molly
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 280

Lorie;

This is a good way to end up with a jet of flame directed at your head.  Worse yet, the nylon will/may become a flammable liquid (already ignited).  Please get a heat capable diffuser for your dryer or invest in one that comes with it.  There are too many variables with the composition of the hose and the actual heat being captured and built up with the dryer to predict if/when this would occur safely.

-Molly

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Emily Alt
        Duchess - Annual
        Registered On: August 24, 2019
        Topics: 11
        Replies: 496

Agree.  VERY BAD hair day!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account