Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Rachel has been having a few days home alone time. Unfortunately there are several projects to be progressed and a garden to be kept watered in the absence of any rainy days over the week so Rachel has not managed to be dressed as much as she would like but one thing that Rachel has done is to get her washing up to date as the opportunity to get this done is so rare. In putting all the clean clothes together Rachel has realised that she has 49 pair of panties. It may seem excessive for someone that is in the Closet but if one underdresses on a frequent basis the build up of undies needing to be washedup faster5zfffF than the opportunities to wash them. This results in making further purchases of panties and hence a rather large quantity of panties which would not be necessary for the day to day requirements for a more open life.
      Rachel

With so many pants, where do you stash them all? I have trouble hiding anything that isn’t my partner’s so 49 pants of my own would be pretty tricky. Luckily I fit most of her underwear even though she is very petite.

Anonymous
        Lady

Jessika

Hidden with a certain amount of difficulty particularly as the collection of clothes now includes 6 dresses, coat, cardigan and the various other items for Rachel to occasionally travel to London and attend meetings as Rachel.

Rachel wears a significantly smaller size in ladies clothes than wife so borrowing any of her clothes just would not work.

Rachel

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I had this problem for years in my previous marriage and the only time I go to do any laundry was on long haul business trips,where I’d do what I could on weekends and hang a “do not disturb” sign on my room door.. Horror of Horrors if a housemaid saw it all if I was out working during the week. (But even back then, they “would have seen it all”…..)

So my “smalls” were rarely washed… Bad… I know, but nowhere to wash and dry anywhere else.

These days I wait until my beloved is out for an hour or three do my “weekly wash” then take it all down to my storage unit and hang it all on a collapsible drying rack. Go back two days later to collect it.

Then, before I sleep femme every night, I sit on the edge of my bed, (with the light very low,  due to the DADT policy in this house) and really enjoy the femme task of folding it all and placing it my scented bra and panty drawers.

Happy (laundering) and dressing

Caty

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Caty

Unfortunately due to medical issues my wife virtually never leaves home on her own nowadays. Rather like your charity meetings the only opportunities for Rachel to emerge are when I go to London for meetings  7 or 8;times a year or when my wife has a short stay at our daughter’s.

Rachel

Seems like you have a lot, a lot, of panties. One day “she who must be obeyed” will twig it; if she has not done so already and is DADT. Maybe time for the “talk” or at at least an opening (salvo?). Best, Marlene.

Anonymous
        Lady

Sadly I have had the talk in the past and despite what seemed to be a limited form of acceptance at one stage she made it very clear later on that she regarded cross dressing as a perversion. Is there a hidden form of DADT at play ? Or is she just not looking so closely for the signs. I am not willing to take the risk of asking the question.

Rachel

J J
      Lady

This is one of the many reasons I do not hide my dressing from my wife. I went to panties full time many hears ago and would have found it difficult to hide it or the washing. Same as I added femme items. While I kept my first first few skirts and a dress hidden, I soon realized it was easier to tell her so I can now just toss a dress in the laundry basket. We both do laundry, so I no longer have to time washing or worry. It is soooo much easier this way. If she does laundry, she just folds and puts away my bras and panties, and anything else she finds that is not hers.

Anonymous
        Lady

It is good that your wife felt able to live with your cross dressing. My wife did discover my panties and camis collection a couple of times and initially seemed to take the attitude that it was just clothes but then changed attitude to viewing it as a perversion and talked about separation. After the last purge my new collection of items were initially kept at the home of a CDH friend who lives a 30 minute drive away with just a handful of panties hidden at the bottom of a drawer of my clothes. I now keep a wider range of items in a plastic crate that is kept behind similar crates of hobby items in my garden office.

Rachel

[quote quote=740740]I am not willing to take the risk of asking the question.[/quote]

I don’t fault you as it is a big risk and there is no going back. Hope it works out for you and your SO. Best, Marlene.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?