Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all you lovely ladies!

Yesterday was a big day, a milestone in my life and in Lauren’s journey. I am no longer a Mister, but a female named Ms. Lauren M. A new photo was taken and the new photo ID and medical card say female. I tried a new look for my makeup, more colorful for the photo, I like the new look and received multiple complements on it today. I uploaded a new photo, go check it out and tell me what you think 🙂 and you can see for yourselves. Michelle McQueen suggested that I do something to celebrate, buy some jewelry or clothing, so I did both, you can see the long awaited dangly earrings in the photo. 🙂 I’d also been searching for a nice lightweight jacket and found a beautiful Columbia jacket on sale at the same place I bought my new earrings. 🙂
      Everybody is asking how I feel now and I honestly can’t describe it, happier, joyful, excited, all the above and more? I slept like a baby last night for the first time in ages. It’s like I felt after coming out, lighter, as if a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. A new beginning, a new chapter in Lauren’s journey, a new chapter to add to the book I am writing, “The Woman Inside, Lauren’s Journey.”

Hugs, lots of hugs, and kisses,

Ms. Lauren M

Hip, hip, hooray! Big congratulatory hug and kiss – Ms Lauren M 😁
      Luv ya,
      Fredrika Jones

Congratulations Ms. Lauren! Very Happy for You, Enjoy You’re Beautiful Day!!  Jill💖

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Glad to meet you Lauren, you are a stylish lady. The whole rush will probably fade at some point, maybe 50 years down the line!

Anonymous
      Lady

Congratulations Ms Lauren.

You look radiant and the earrings look very nice. Happy for you sweetie claiming your place in the world… we are all jealous!

Anonymous

Congratulations, Lauren! What an amazing feeling to leave the surely bonds of masculinity completely behind! I am so happy for you and admittedly a bit jealous as well. I dream that some day soon I can follow directly in your footsteps!

Congratulations Lauren!

Alice

Anonymous

It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance, Ms. Lauren. That’s a very nice photo. I hope you have a wonderful first weekend as the new lady you are.

Much love,
      Raquel

Congratulations in this new chapter of your life, wishing you the best in your continuing journey.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?