Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Got up this morning, and underdressed with me (from wife) Torrid panties and leggings under my overalls expecting a hard day of auto repair. Ended up with a hard day of losing a fierce fight with the suspension on my son’s truck (2005 Avalanche, lifted 9 inches), which needed the front suspension rebuilt. Fail at many turns, but had a good time working with my sons. Truck still isn’t fixed though, but there’s tomorrow. Audio had an appointment with my oncologist, and the bone marrow testing did not show cancer but did reveal mutations that will have to be watched carefully, could turn into some sort of blood cancer later. Not the results I hoped to get, but much better then it could’ve been. So, this evening just feels like a wasted day. Sorry for such a long whinging post, but I needed to vent somewhere.

Bridgette vS

Feel free to Vent away!

I’m glad your spirits are up, makes a huge difference when facing life’s challenges.

I agree with Rei, get it out there, better than keeping it to yourself. Best wishes for the future Bridgette, I am sure we are all rooting for you. xxx

Anonymous

Bridgette,

I agree, vent away. And reach out in  a PM to any of us if you want. I see my oncologist every 4 months. I feel like I live from test to test. Us girls are all here to to support one another.

Hugs,

Kay

Anonymous

Bridgette…..keep fighting, keep venting and keep kicking the hell out of that truck!!!….

in fact, just keep being you !!!

Love, grace xx

This is the place to vent, Bridgette, to laugh, and to cry, Im glad to hear it’s not the C, and pray it remains dormant, as stated, we are all here for you
      Regi

Anonymous

Hi Bridgette,

First it was not wasted day sweetie, you worked and spent time  with your sons, you may not have cracked the suspension but that doesn’t matter. My wife fought a long and hard battle with cancer, and as she always pointed out, it’s the normality of every day life, no matter how small it was, or if it was a successful or a failure that she craved the most. Sure there were dark days, bad days,and days as you well know you just need to vent. Well Bridgette you need to vent, or just talk we are all here to support you sweetie. Maybe your news wasn’t what you wanted, but remember “might” is not a certainty, “will” is not definitely. I wish you all the best with love Bridgette, it’s always a challenge to stay positive, easy to say I know, but with family and friends it’s a lighter journey and not a lonely one. Take care sweetie. Love Amanda xx

Hi Bridgette, I don’t think for a minute that you are whinging ,consider it as, just having  a blether with the Girls over a coffee. Pyxx.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?