- Yes it’s mine
- No idea whose stuff that is
- Say nothing, take off your shoes, so your painted toenails are clearly visible, sit down and crack open a beer
- “Oh my god, someone musta broken in!”
- “That’s not my stuff! It was....Aliens! Yeah, Aliens! And they’re still here run!!!”
- I’d blame a mysterious previously unknown friend/family/roommate with cancer that’s a girl
- Try to convince them not to tell anyone but admit to it
- Say nothing and run away, down the street
- Dispose of the evidence later...
Tagged: ALYSSON MANSON
- June 10, 2019 at 6:33 am #184327
Tiffany AlexisParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 453Has thanked: 675 timesBeen thanked: 677 times
Sooo, you are walking to the door of you’re apartment or house, and right as you are putting your key in the lock, you’re landlord/neighbor/friend/repairman or whomever shouts your name as you open the door…and invites him/herself in. Inside, it is immediately apparent not all is what it seems, because they know you live alone, but there’s some heels on the floor, along with panties and other obviously femme clothes, a wig hanging from a doorknob, and makeup on the bathroom counter. To this point you have been in the closet. What do you say?
Has anyone had this happen yet? What did you say? Story time? 😉
- June 15, 2019 at 5:45 am #185673stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 61Replies: 476Has thanked: 501 timesBeen thanked: 899 times
How about “These? Oh they are not mine! They have been loaned to me by a Transgender fashion magazine …. they are going to pay me lots to model for them … something about the cut of my jib, they said. And no, it was not a requirement that I am transgender. Would you like to try something on? It’s great fun you know….”.
- June 15, 2019 at 1:17 pm #186759Tiffany AlexisParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 453Has thanked: 675 timesBeen thanked: 677 times
Brilliant! Plausible deniability WITH a recruitment pitch! Has more positive and neutral possibilities than negative by far….unless….no never mind I think this one might win if I’d thought to put it in the poll lol…
”it’s great fun you know”…..”well maybe…hey what size is this? Never mind I’ll look on the label..hmmm..why is ‘this crossdressing gear is the property of (male identity name) solely and forever so hands off!’…why would someone even write all this on a label? Doesn’t matter! You are a crossdresser! I’m posting this on Facebook!” As he pulls out phone and begins taking pics…..clunk!….topples forward, since while he was distracted, you hit him in the back of the head with a 4 inch platform shoe….dragging sounds as he’s dragged to the bushes, and added to the growing pile of bodies. Atop the pile is a handmade sign that says “aliens”……
- June 15, 2019 at 3:01 am #185648Alysson MansonParticipantRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
YES IT IS MINE AND I AM A TWIGGY SO GET OVER IT ,BEEN BUSTED SO MANY TIMES NOW ,MY PURPLE NAIL POLISH IS A BIG GIVE AWAY ,AND MY APPERANCE ,IN A SMALL TYOWN OF 10K YOU CANT HIDE TO LONG ,SO GO WITH IT ,THE WAY I SEE IT YOU DONT PAY MY BILLS AND I WONT SLEEP WITH YOU SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM
- June 14, 2019 at 5:34 pm #185505Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 39Replies: 868Has thanked: 1002 timesBeen thanked: 685 times
As much as I would love to say Aliens, I think I would fess up. Or act like nothing was wrong.
- June 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm #185511ParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 453Has thanked: 675 timesBeen thanked: 677 times
- June 15, 2019 at 2:22 am #185644Davida MaeParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 140Has thanked: 64 timesBeen thanked: 115 times
I would be interested in how straightforward they would be about asking what they want to know or to what extent they might beat around the bush. I had some trouble with one of my pierced ears… (naturally it’s the right) so I had the stud in and several times I’ve caught off guard, unexpectedly at the door or just outside of it. “I didn’t realize you had a pierced ear. You know that used to mean something when you only pierce the right one” I said no worries they’re both pierced!
- June 15, 2019 at 3:16 am #185650ParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 453Has thanked: 675 timesBeen thanked: 677 times
I’m pretty sure it was the right one aliens liked to pierce, not the left one, now that I think about it….or was it the left….wait, anyone know which one the Illuminati use? Cause it’s that one I think….
- June 13, 2019 at 8:16 pm #185342Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 116Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 116 times
ET must off left it behind on his last visit
- June 13, 2019 at 10:15 pm #185350ParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 453Has thanked: 675 timesBeen thanked: 677 times
“And what’s that rustling sound in the closet?….I……think………the aliens………….ARE STILL HERE AND OHMYGOD THEIR LOOKING AT US RUN!!!!!”
”hmmm….can’t believe that actually worked” (kicks clothes under cover and quickly hides wig) “oh. He dropped his wallet. Let’s see….pictures….of…wait, that’s not a SO that’s him oh no I made a terrible mistake why god why oh nooooooooooo”
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 14, 2019 at 10:52 pm #185632Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 212Has thanked: 243 timesBeen thanked: 257 times
OMG, so there WERE aliens in my closet! My closet, which I share with NO ONE! How did they find out! I should’ve known something otherworldly was going on when I found the Reese’s Pieces scattered about.
- June 13, 2019 at 11:37 am #185205Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 90Has thanked: 1363 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
Speaking of aliens, what would Martian crossdressers wear?
- June 13, 2019 at 11:01 am #185196Rose TurnerParticipantRegistered On: December 31, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
Don’t leave anything laying around. But if someone did see it I wouldn[t say anything, unless they said something. And then, YIKES !!!
- June 13, 2019 at 6:59 am #185149AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 178Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
Since voting and penning a few words, I’ve been mulling this over quite a bit. Intriguing question with OH so many possible variables! For myself, it is one of two simple things. The people are either fully aware that I’m a trans (from birth so-to-speak), so they KNOW they’ll see nothing but girly threads everywhere and upon me …never an exception. All others do not have a clue, pass my by or perhaps stop me to ask about my ‘Goth’ outfits (they are well ‘paired’ and WOW the compliments from even the elderly is SO humbling)!
BUT, at this point in my life, if anyone were to say anything about what’s lying about? I think my reply would be: STFU and change the subject ‘nicely’. It’s kind of like telling someone to Go To H*ll with ‘tact & class!’
“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to Hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip!” Winston Churchill 🙂 hahhahahaha … I KNOW I love Winston!
- June 13, 2019 at 8:26 am #185158ParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 453Has thanked: 675 timesBeen thanked: 677 times
Really like that quote at the end…..
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 13, 2019 at 9:01 am #185164AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 178Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
Say Tiff! YOU are ‘soooooooo DRY’ and incredibly funny. I love it! Dry Humour! Where’s my Visine! hahahahahahahah
- June 13, 2019 at 9:44 am #185169ParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 453Has thanked: 675 timesBeen thanked: 677 times
Ty! As to the visine, also aliens.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 13, 2019 at 9:56 am #185170AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 178Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
“HELP! I’ve fallen and I can’t get up?” hahahahhahahaahahahha damned aliens!
- June 13, 2019 at 10:54 am #185193ParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 453Has thanked: 675 timesBeen thanked: 677 times
Yep, with some people it’s always aliens 😁
- June 12, 2019 at 11:42 pm #185062Jasmine FletcherParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 245Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
I don’t get many unexpected callers, but over the last couple of years they have managed to arrive while I am en homme (I had just back home or about to go out) and none have had to go upstairs or to the bathroom. The odds are it will happen eventually: I’m sure the landlord will have to let the boiler service person in sometime soon… But then again I have had obviously female clothing drying outside and nothing has been said yet.
I would be a “yes this is my clothing: would you like a cup of tea” person. The aliens with a penchant for female clothing sounds more like a fantasy from my childhood: why won’t they abduct me!
- June 13, 2019 at 12:09 am #185065Sa·man·thaParticipantRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 45Replies: 473Has thanked: 1232 timesBeen thanked: 812 times
- June 13, 2019 at 5:34 am #185122ParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 453Has thanked: 675 timesBeen thanked: 677 times
“So, I have been told, that while not protective against the abduction, panties are protective against the probing, which is why I have so many.”
”but why then do you have all those dresses? And a wig?”
”cause total immersion dude!”
”ok….maybe….but I see purses”
”I see anti alien bombs”
”5” heels too? Why not just shoes? Somethings not addi….” (loud clunk, then a thump, as you swing an “alien bomb” purse, hitting him in the head, followed by the sounds of dragging a body into the bushes)
”well, that settles that….oooh shoes!”
- June 11, 2019 at 7:18 pm #184791Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 90Has thanked: 1363 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
Love your choices. And as I’m sure most people would say, it depends on who you’re with. I actually went out to see my friends band in cd and found out my friend was cd. We’ve had plenty to talk about since then.
- June 12, 2019 at 4:52 pm #184985Amber MartinezParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
- June 12, 2019 at 3:46 am #184849ParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 453Has thanked: 675 timesBeen thanked: 677 times
Well, didnt consider that possibility….yea it’s mine…sure you could try it on…just not the wig….ok the wig too…wow…you look better than me….now give it back….what do you mean your keepping it….no! Give it back! (Sounds of a struggle)….owwwwmy liver! (Loud clunk, then thump)…dragging noises…well, that takes care of that, I think I’ll have a coke now.
- June 11, 2019 at 4:23 pm #184763Becky CoxParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
- June 11, 2019 at 1:21 pm #184718Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 49Replies: 1909Has thanked: 1608 timesBeen thanked: 1532 times
Hi Aimee and Sam -an-tha and my gal pals!
How about we get our heads together and co-compose an article……”So, you Really want to be the Perfect Representative of the Female World”??
We can tell little stories of our adventures with females and call it “Alice in Unbelievable World”! I once dated a stripper whose act had a co-dancer……a 12 foot Python called Julius Sqeezer!! You got it….her stage name was Cleopatra! I came in on our first date to her apt., said….OH MY GOD….You’ve been Robbed!!!! (Thanks Sheldon but you are not the inventor of that phrase) She said…..sit anywhere, I will go change. Looking around for a chair or a sofa….non to be seen, I brushed off the nearest pile of clothes that looked long enough to cover a couch….found it!. As I sat there waiting and waiting and waiting, the pile at the end of the couch started moving………I thought oh shite….what the……..giant snake head pokes out. I jump up putting the top of my head imprinting in the ceiling….shriek………hit the couch….snake flies up in air……..shite….he is a bigger than those I saw in Nam…….hit the floor running….shriek,shriek…..out the front door. Cleo mean while running out of the bedroom in a half-slip and bare boobs ran after me….soothed my nerves…intro’d me to her “Pet” while I said….howdy snake from the apt hallway. And the rest of the story?????? We went on our date, after I’d stopped by my place to change my skivies and slacks and went on to several more outings and innings, catch my drift? Julius had to be in his cage always when I was there and her place cleaned up….so I could be sure “HE” wasn’t hiding somewhere. The End My stories are all non-fiction, event fortold are true facts. Now you know why I drink and get the shakes after seeing myself taking a leak!
That part is over now…….thank you doctor. However, I do get a tremble inside (not orgasim) when I look at myself and remember the night of the Evil, Foul, Ocelot..
Stay tuned for my next thrilling adventure……”Veronica versus The Evil, Foul Tempered Ocelot”.
By the way….I no longer lick the carpet with Exotic Dancers.
- June 11, 2019 at 9:37 am #184675KristaParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 57Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 80 times
Great question Tiffany, I was tempted to go with the aliens story. I don’t hide my femme clothes but I don’t leave any of my clothes (male or female) lying around either. I like a tidy house. When we have guests come over, my SO always asks if my femme attire is all put away. So I don’t think anyone has ever seen anything. I used to leave my wigs out on display but now that my natural hair is longer than my wigs, I don’t use wigs anymore and they are safely stored away in a cupboard. I think that if anyone did question me, I would come out to them and ask them to keep it confidential as my SO prefers that no one knows (although I have told a few people and I think my daughter might question me next). Hugs, Krista
- June 11, 2019 at 5:28 am #184631Michelle WilmingtonParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 39Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 80 times
It only happened once. way, way back when I was first starting as a teenager, I kept my girl stuff safely, (or so I thought) under my mattress. I used to dress late at night when everyone else was asleep. My Mon went in to turn my mattress and found them, I told her something lame about a girlfriend of mine needing them or something. Not sure she believed me, I was very embarrassed, but nothing more was ever said about it. And she never mentioned it to my Dad or anyone else.
- June 11, 2019 at 3:09 am #184591Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 462Has thanked: 141 timesBeen thanked: 364 times
Then only time that happened to me was a few weeks after I met my wife. She surprised me showing up at my place. I usually put my Patty clothes away before I had guests. But this time I had some of my stuff lying out. She was not happy. She thought I lived with a woman. I wasn’t sure what to do. Since when we met I was wearing pantyhose with short shorts and platform wedges, it was not much of a stretch to tell her the clothes were mine.
She told me to show her. I went in the bedroom and chose one of my favorite and sexiest outfits. I out it on and got myself all made up. When I walked out she was stunned. She could not believe how pretty and sexy I was. Instead of this ending our relationship, it actually enhanced it. I becam e her girlfriend and boyfriend.
- June 11, 2019 at 3:15 pm #184735ParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 453Has thanked: 675 timesBeen thanked: 677 times
Wow Patty ya hit a home run there…
2 users thanked author for this post.
- June 12, 2019 at 3:09 am #184843
- June 11, 2019 at 5:17 pm #184774AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 178Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
Tiff! Yes she did and what a wunnerful sharing of info! It’s very calming to read of ‘chance’ encounters and messups (AND HONESTY!) result in increased solidity due to the companions’ willingness to adapt and encourage (should this ‘trip your trigger’), namely because it is the expected reaction of a TRUE companion. (Which is getting rarer and rarer isn’t it)? I mean we read daily …even on CDH that it’s a never-ending source of complications (when it need not be that way)! A ‘kinked’ Sufferage may be in order hmm? 🙂 *If the ‘others’ want a fight, count me IN!
This reminds me of those who will expend upwards of $15k for a ‘killer’ but average love doll (with everything available) and then hiding her under a bed and ‘dust ruffle’ so that nobody will ever know). Taylor Swift wrote a song about this, and named it “Are You Ready For It?” *Written namely because these dolls are even being purchased by wives FOR their husbands, in hopes of fidelty ‘on the road’…and it’s working out quite lovely. They all report “enhancement” in their relationships, and the dolls can be modified with an ‘insert’ that essentially creates a tranny “in a heartbeat”. So, there is something for everyone, and what was also taboo is now “in vogue” (yet some still hide it)!??????
- June 11, 2019 at 12:31 am #184571ParticipantRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 45Replies: 473Has thanked: 1232 timesBeen thanked: 812 times
Hey Tiff. I don’t get too many visitors here but I have a friend who’s been by a couple times, and this guy is what I think of as a “man’s man”…he’s a man’s man, man lol. Well ya know after a few beers, “Hey I gotta take a leak brb” Well while he’s in there doing that, if he turns his head to the left my shelf full of makeup & hair stuff is right there in his face, you can’t tell me he didn’t notice that, and I hadn’t mentioned anything about having a girlfriend or anything. And he never said a word. Sometimes I guess maybe the condition is implied more than spoken of? Anyway I’d have been honest if he’d have asked, it’s just what I tend to do. But put me under the gun (ie “consequences”)…perhaps I’m storing this stuff for my son’s older sister who is between houses. Maybe my aunt who recently moved to Texas left this stuff with me and she’ll be back after it “someday”… yes, I should be stronger than that but I’m not about to lose my home over it when I have a child to take care of.
- June 10, 2019 at 8:28 pm #184537Samantha MurphyParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
I’d own up to it even though I’d be embarrassed and wait for the inevitable responses. I’d hope it wouldn’t be too bad. If I kept my cool in situations like that I might try and claim I was in a New York Dolls tribute act. But, I’m sure I’d just own up to it.
- June 10, 2019 at 1:26 pm #184447Alice EliotParticipantRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 41Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
- June 10, 2019 at 10:22 am #184393Shawna CarterParticipantRegistered On: May 20, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 198Has thanked: 338 timesBeen thanked: 246 times
- June 10, 2019 at 9:19 am #184377Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 49Replies: 1909Has thanked: 1608 timesBeen thanked: 1532 times
I am not ashamed of who I am nor feel I need to justify myself to repairmen or delivery people/mailpeople. I am too old for that kind of thing. Strangers to my door should have better manners than to ask about my life-style….I don’t ask about theirs. The super came in once to fix my bathroom drain……make-up neat and tidy on the counter. I don’t toss my clothes around nor keep a messy apt., like a lot of girls. When I worked in the service industry….I saw lots of girls apts. And they say men are messy…..not true. Anytime my panties or bras were on display…..it was the dog who took great delight in trotting them out……..even learned how to open my lingerie drawers. Siberian Husky…..yes folks, if you want onne….be prepared for anything……..they are little devils in fur. Wigs have proper holders/dust covers. Laundry items in a box on the top shelf…………..husky…..remember?
HHMMM. Maybe huskies are really aliens after-all. Either that or they secretly want to be crossdressers! My grand-daughter “dressed Sanka up” one time and the dog didn’t seem to mind, but booties and reindeer antlers…..NO WAY JOSE!
- June 10, 2019 at 10:18 pm #184561AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 178Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
Dame Veronica! Just checking to see if you organised a vamp hunt? If so I’ll sleep with the bats (blend right in hanging upside down, redfaced, headaches, blurred vision ….but an empty coffin that I may continue unliving unfettered! I wasn’t aware CDH contained members with long familial histories of ‘vamp hunters’/slayers. OMG! hahahahahaha….. J/K of course! (But it is SO FUN)! 🙂
OMG YOU ARE SOOOOOOO RIGHT regarding women and the state of affairs within their ‘private spaces’. I’ve been in MANY such rooms (like Dorms?), where I was somewhat fearful of being snake-bit, or who knows what is underneath all those thangs strewn about (years ago)! hahahahaahah….. even in modelling it’s quite easy to determine the GG’s from others. They are neck-deep in whatever they’ve had near them over the past six-months, and walking through THEIR spaces in heels is just impossible. (Crawl or die)! 🙂
THANK YOU for reminding me! My entire home looks somewhat like the Main Ballroom on The Titanic ‘as she now lies’ ….I MUST be ‘femme” to the MAX! There are NO flat places in my entire abode that do not have SOMETHING on them that doesn’t belong! hahahahahahahaahahahah
Namely, I am rarely here, and when I am the very last task I wanna tackle is cleaning or organising when all I have to do is wait to leave! Out of sight ….out of mind! 🙂 Primo! LOL!!!!
- June 11, 2019 at 12:08 am #184569ParticipantRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 45Replies: 473Has thanked: 1232 timesBeen thanked: 812 times
So true lol…as a former hvac service tech I can attest to having been in so many women’s houses where clothes (omg especially clothes!) makeup, papers, dishes etc were strewn about everywhere…sometimes to the point of “gross I want outta here, now!!” lol … not that men are always that much better… omg the stories I could tell here there were a small handful of places I straight refused to go back into… It seems like people who were a couple always had the cleanest homes. But as far as clothes at least I’ve noticed that strangely enough men seem to take better care of them as far as keeping them put up than do women
- June 11, 2019 at 3:57 am #184602stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 61Replies: 476Has thanked: 501 timesBeen thanked: 899 times
I used to be a water chemist (my first job nearly 100 years ago, or so it feels) and had to visit customers who complained about water quality.
One house I went to was so bad that darkness actually flowed out thru the front door when it was opened. The black hole of Calcutta had nothing on this place. The occupants used to empty their piss pot onto the path outside their front door! I didn’t go in.
- June 11, 2019 at 3:59 am #184603
- June 12, 2019 at 3:44 am #184848
- June 10, 2019 at 1:15 pm #184444ParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 453Has thanked: 675 timesBeen thanked: 677 times
I’d love to hear some of the more creative responses you’ve given over the years to these kinds of situations. If anyone can outperform my imagination in real life, it would be you 😉
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 10, 2019 at 7:28 pm #184530Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 49Replies: 1909Has thanked: 1608 timesBeen thanked: 1532 times
Aw Shucks Tiffany…….you are too kind….do you think that is why the hospital keeps a room open for me on the Psyche floor??
- June 10, 2019 at 8:33 am #184371Dawn JudsonParticipantRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
Well, I’ve thought about that. I’m an entertainer and I would probably just tell them that I have a gig that required a female performer. Rather than lose the income, I took the gig. But if pressed on it, my answer would probably be similar to Stephanie’s.
- June 10, 2019 at 7:43 am #184349Valerie BirdParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 22Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
- June 10, 2019 at 1:10 pm #184442ParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 453Has thanked: 675 timesBeen thanked: 677 times
“Whose wig is that?”
”what wig? I don’t see any wig?”
”that wig over there, hanging from the doorknob.”
”that’s not a wig…it’s a cat.”
”well, what about that dress and lingerie on the floor in front of the tv?”
”that’s…..cat handling gear…they’re pointy.”
”well, what about that book that’s titled how to crossdress in ten easy steps?”
….hits neighbor in head with book, knocks him/her out, drags into bushes…
- June 14, 2019 at 3:44 pm #185481AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 178Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
Tiffany! oh my ! I’ve found one more zoinkers than myself! LOVE IT! hahahahahahahahaha (crying laughing here)!!!!!!!!! Thanks!! ha!
- June 14, 2019 at 3:59 pm #185486
- June 10, 2019 at 8:20 pm #184536
- June 10, 2019 at 1:45 pm #184457
- June 10, 2019 at 7:22 am #184336Gabriela RomaniAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 68Replies: 477Has thanked: 304 timesBeen thanked: 835 times
- June 10, 2019 at 7:12 am #184333ParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 61Replies: 476Has thanked: 501 timesBeen thanked: 899 times
Ahhhhhh! Mmmmm …. mmmmm (face beetroot ) Well….. ummmm. (Sh*t … Iv’e been caught!…. again! ). Okay, Come in. Its like this………. Yeah, its my stuff, its a kind of hob… (Don’t be a chicken he KNOWS! ) Yeah…. well, actually I have come out… as a girl … (and I let it all pour out).
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by stephanie plumb.
- June 10, 2019 at 7:31 am #184340
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.