Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So this morning well first let me say I’ve never been out dressed so as I was saying this morning I went for my run on a secluded trail about 1/2 hr from home. At the half way point I turned around and decided to remove my shirt revealing my Calvin Klein aqua colored sports bra. I hadn’t seen anyone on my way out so I thought I was safe. It felt great. Shortly though I thought I saw some movement through the trees. Oh sh… I quickly replaced my shirt. When I ran past them we exchanged greetings and i continued on my way. Here’s the thing or maybe two things, first for the briefest of moments I said to myself, so what let them see. In my usual fashion I chickened out. Second by the smiles on their faces I’d say that they had seen more than I thought anyway. Maybe next time. 💕💋 Katie

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Samantha Roarke. Reason: Wonderful Story
      Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Katie,

From my recent experiences I would say that running on the trail you describe you would not have any problems leaving your shirt off. Only the other day, while looking for information on how to size a sports bra, I came across a topic about men starting to wear them for health reasons.

Although it takes a bit of courage in the first place, I have found the best way for me not to c chicken out is to leave my male clothing at home. I have also, only recently, realized that dressing in clothes that feel comfortable always leads to a better experience. I always wear skirts, either mid-thigh length or just above the knee and I have found that leggings improve the looks of my legs. 🙂

It is just that I have discovered that if I feel comfortable with what I am wearing, then I don’t seem to look out of place.

Just a few thoughts on the subject that I hope help.

I’ve done the exact same thing on secluded trails and chickened out too upon the first sign of other runners. I usually wear biker shorts under my drab shorts and a sports bra under my running tee. I like the feeling of having everything held in place while exercising. It gives me a mental and physical boost. Also, I primarily wear a basic black sports bra to avoid nipple chafing. During cool and humid/rainy days it helps prevent the chafing against my shirt which, since I run 5+ miles every morning and some times 12 miles on weekends, really does the trick and avoids pain to the chest when sweating.

There was one time recently a week ago when I went running really early at 4:30am and I wore only black bikers shorts, the sports bra and colorful racerback tank top. I was really nervous but other than the colorful tank I could pass for any other dedicated runner with the overall look. At one point when nervously passing by a moving car I managed to trip on a crack and take a fall. It stung a little to both my palms and pride but I got back up. Brushed myself off. Looked around and I don’t think I was seen by anyone and carried on. Despite the fall it was a great outing and I enjoy wearing this attire than drab guy clothes.

Anonymous
      Lady

If you aren’t wearing forms in your sports bra and its one without underwire or cups then it just looks like a crop top tee shirt or maybe you can think of it as a shoulder brace. Your sports bra was colorful and Calvin Klein, I get that, but so what?

Sports bras are the most stealthy of all bras. I wear one without forms many times under a thin tee shirt and the outline always shows. No one has ever said a word about it. I can still feel girly with it hugging me all day,

Nancy
      Lady

Sounds like an exciting run! I’ve never done a sports bra, but now I want to try running in one. I did wear a running skirt over tights once last winter, but got a scare when I was seen as well. I had wanted to run a pride 5k in a running skirt this summer, but haven’t had the chance yet. I do have a racer back running top that show a lot of my back, but haven’t worn a sports bra under it or anything like that. I’m not really into compression shorts, but do have a few pair of short running shorts, as I like to show my legs.

Maybe if I integrate dressing more, that would motivate me to get out and run. 🙂

Birel

I’ve been thinking of taking a similar hike in the mountains. I’m sure it will be exciting if I follow through so if it happens I’ll let everyone know.

The hike in the mountains didn’t work out, though I got a nice drive in leggings and an active wear tank top. Too many people were out that same day.

I did however, take a nice walk on a town walking path in short shorts, sports bra and tshirt, and a few bra pads (I don’t have forms so this is my improv). It was exhilarating! A few cars passed by, too far away to make out details. I walked just over a mile this way and enjoyed EVERY FOOT of it. Thanks for the idea!

A few years ago I frequented a park that was only about a mile from my apartment. I got to know the park really well and there were a few less traveled trails. One afternoon I was out for a walk on one of those trails and took off my shirt, revealing my sports bra underneath. I only stayed that way for ~5 minutes before chickening out like the OP, but what a wonderful feeling.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?