- January 12, 2019 at 8:06 am #142751
rebekka mooreParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 52Replies: 599Has thanked: 264 timesBeen thanked: 595 times
Ugh, stuff to take care of today and I have to do so in drab! Lest I ruin my good gurl clothes!
I was finally able to do some of “my” laundry last night and folding things found me longing to just put them all on at once!
My gurl time will come back soon, just not soon enough!
Sorry Gurls, just ranting this morning!
Love and hugs!
- January 14, 2019 at 2:36 pm #143695Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 31Replies: 270Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 310 times
40C/115 F Australian summer days and hot nights mean very little “underdressed” Caty time, cos its just shorts and a t shirt.
But when its cooler I have panties and a cami on under the male summer gear. about to head off to my chiro and unlike last week with a physio appt, I have THIS time remembered the male jocks. But “boy” (sic) do they feel uncomfortable after the panties I wear most days
Last week at The Physio at least the panties were ALMOST unisex and he male physio is a good bloke and tho I tried to tuck the panties down as far as I could in my shorts, I think he woke up they were not “normal”!!!
But he never said a word.!!
- January 13, 2019 at 2:31 am #143018Candy CanParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 22Replies: 82Has thanked: 130 timesBeen thanked: 138 times
Necessary for most of us unfortunately.
But you can, if you are lucky enough, wear something pretty to bed.
Or something pretty underneath those drab clothes.
Works for me.
- January 13, 2019 at 8:23 am #143259rebekka mooreParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 52Replies: 599Has thanked: 264 timesBeen thanked: 595 times
Thanks for the reply! I thought about wearing some panties, but it was too late, as my SO was lurking about!
I wish, would love to, wear something sexy to bed at night but again, with SO in the same bed that is impossible! Today is better however, in my usual hybrid, stealthy mode with my gurl jeans, booties, panties, cammie and knee high stockings! Feels great!
Love and Hugs,
- January 12, 2019 at 10:45 pm #143003Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 179Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 210 times
Sadly, I think I may have maxed out in my daily femme time, at least for the foreseeable future. On weekdays of late, between the hours of say 9:00am thru about 5:00pm, I am captive to my XY chromosomes – for a variety of reasons, this is my drab time, and has to be.
But after five, I shave, shower and dress. Cook supper en femme; cleanup en femme; log in to CDH en femme, finally dressing for bed in nightgown/PJs, bra & forms, panty & even wig. Change to daytime femme casual attire for breakfast, dragging that out for as long as possible, dreading the upcoming conversion back to drab.
But it’s good. Probably log more delightful time CDed than most. That’s “Life as it Goes On.”
- January 13, 2019 at 8:25 am #143261ParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 52Replies: 599Has thanked: 264 timesBeen thanked: 595 times
This morning I was able to shower, shave etc, and today is better however, in my usual hybrid, stealthy mode with my gurl jeans, booties, panties, cammie and knee high stockings! Feels great!
I wish I could dress more and more often, but it’s difficult as my SO does not like me to do so. Sometimes when I get home in the evenings I’ll have an hour or so to prance around in my pumps and such, but not too often!
Love and Hugs,
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 12, 2019 at 4:23 pm #142884Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 124Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 159 times
Here’s a thought. Girls do dirty work as well and have clothes for that purpose. A couple of pairs of jeans,tee shirts,tank tops,sweaters/sweat shirts,jackets,sneakers etc. I do carpentry work for a living but haven’t worn a stitch of male clothing for nearly 20 years. Maybe no one else knows I’m wearing girls clothes but I do and that’s what’s important.
- January 14, 2019 at 3:24 pm #143708*skippy1965(Cynthia)AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 107Replies: 1130Has thanked: 320 timesBeen thanked: 684 times
Ditto to what you said-I stealth dress every day at work an it’s enough for ME to know that everythig I’m wearing are female clothes! And on the way to and from work I’m wearing lipstick and my foms (removing them in the parking lot) then dressing more openly once I am home.
- January 13, 2019 at 8:27 am #143262ParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 52Replies: 599Has thanked: 264 timesBeen thanked: 595 times
That’s not a bad idea! I’ll have to get some gurl jeans now that I’m not worried about getting dirty, or getting dirty in! 😉
Today is better however, in my usual hybrid, stealthy mode with my gurl jeans, booties, panties, cammie and knee high stockings! Feels great!
Love and Hugs,
- January 12, 2019 at 10:46 am #142795Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: November 18, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 404Has thanked: 428 timesBeen thanked: 518 times
The only chance I had to femme up this year was a trip to my therapist to get my back sorted over a week ago. Prior to that it was New Year’s eve.
Have resorted to underdressing just to keep a little femme on, but it’s not the same.
See how moany I get when I’m not Laura!
Can’t wait to get some dates sorted for a meet – I’m suffering Laura withdrawal symptoms!!
- January 12, 2019 at 10:11 am #142784BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 557Has thanked: 500 timesBeen thanked: 695 times
Hey Bekky, long time, no talk! I feel you, girlfriend!
I’m just about the most girly girl, you’ll ever find, but there are times when I have to do a yucky job, & I certainly don’t want to “yuck up” my everyday clothes!
It’s kinda like “pity sex” to cheer up a friend who’s down on his luck:
(You really don’t want to do it, but someone has to). LOL
- January 12, 2019 at 9:51 am #142775fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 261Replies: 975Has thanked: 1938 timesBeen thanked: 1394 times
Hi Rebekka. ugh! you know what? I actually perform tasks better dressed femme than drab, I think its all in the mind, but if you feel happier, you perform more efficiently and get more done than if you are drab and feeling low. Of course not everyone can walk around the house dressed femme but it sure makes a difference. I hate folding clothes! its such a chore! I do however fold my femme clothes, even my knickers! crazy or what!
- January 12, 2019 at 10:46 am #142794ParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 52Replies: 599Has thanked: 264 timesBeen thanked: 595 times
Fortunate or not Fiona, I have things I need to do that involve my SO. I mean I don’t mind being around her, but she does mind me being in any form of “drag”.
Love you all, gurls!
- January 12, 2019 at 8:55 am #142759Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 11Replies: 630Has thanked: 717 timesBeen thanked: 496 times
lol Rebekka, seems to be my wknd routine. I plan my early mornings around the things that are better off done in drab so that I can put “real” clothes on asap. The things we girls must endure!💋
- January 12, 2019 at 10:47 am #142796ParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 52Replies: 599Has thanked: 264 timesBeen thanked: 595 times
That is exactly what I was thinking! I would “suffer” through this, this morning, and later put on my real clothes!
Take care Dear Olivia!
- January 12, 2019 at 10:13 am #142785
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.