Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

Ugh, stuff to take care of today and I have to do so in drab! Lest I ruin my good gurl clothes!

I was finally able to do some of “my” laundry last night and folding things found me longing to just put them all on at once!

My gurl time will come back soon, just not soon enough!

Sorry Gurls, just ranting this morning!

Love and hugs!

Rebekka!

lol Rebekka, seems to be my wknd routine. I plan my early mornings around the things that are better off done in drab so that I can put “real” clothes on asap. The things we girls must endure!💋

Becka
        Lady

Hi Olivia!

That is exactly what I was thinking!  I would “suffer” through this, this morning, and later put on my real clothes!

Take care Dear Olivia!

R.

Hi Rebekka. ugh! you know what? I actually perform tasks better dressed femme than drab, I think its all in the mind, but if you feel happier, you perform more efficiently and get more done than if you are drab and feeling low. Of course not everyone can walk around the house dressed femme but it sure makes a difference. I hate folding clothes! its such a chore! I do however fold my femme clothes, even my knickers! crazy or what!

Fiona xxx

Becka
        Lady

Fortunate or not Fiona, I have things  I need to do that involve my SO.  I mean I don’t mind being around her, but she does mind me being in any form of “drag”.

Sigh.

Love you all, gurls!

Anonymous

The only chance I had to femme up this year was a trip to my therapist to get my back sorted over a week ago. Prior to that it was New Year’s eve.

Have resorted to underdressing just to keep a little femme on, but it’s not the same.

See how moany I get when I’m not Laura!

Can’t wait to get some dates sorted for a meet – I’m suffering Laura withdrawal symptoms!!

Sadly, I think I may have maxed out in my daily femme time, at least for the foreseeable future. On weekdays of late, between the hours of say 9:00am thru about 5:00pm, I am captive to my XY chromosomes – for a variety of reasons, this is my drab time, and has to be.

But after five, I shave, shower and dress. Cook supper en femme; cleanup en femme; log in to CDH en femme, finally dressing for bed in nightgown/PJs, bra & forms, panty & even wig. Change to daytime femme casual attire for breakfast, dragging that out for as long as possible, dreading the upcoming conversion back to drab.

But it’s good. Probably log more delightful time CDed than most. That’s “Life as it Goes On.”

Becka
        Lady

Thanks Camryn!

This morning I was able to shower, shave etc, and today is better however, in my usual hybrid, stealthy mode with my gurl jeans, booties, panties, cammie and knee high stockings!  Feels great!

I wish I could dress more and more often, but it’s difficult as my SO does not like me to do so.  Sometimes when I get home in the evenings I’ll have an hour or so to prance around in my pumps and such, but not too often!

Love and Hugs,

Rebekka!

Anonymous

Drabs.
      Necessary for most of us unfortunately.
      But you can, if you are lucky enough, wear something pretty to bed.
      Or something pretty underneath those drab clothes.
      Works for me.

Becka
        Lady

Hi Candy!

Thanks for the reply!  I thought about wearing some panties, but it was too late, as my SO was lurking about!

I wish, would love to, wear something sexy to bed at night but again, with SO in the same bed that is impossible!  Today is better however, in my usual hybrid, stealthy mode with my gurl jeans, booties, panties, cammie and knee high stockings!  Feels great!

Love and Hugs,

Rebekka!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

40C/115 F Australian summer days and hot nights mean very little “underdressed” Caty time, cos its just shorts and a t shirt.

But when its cooler I have panties and a cami on under the male summer gear. about to head off to my chiro and unlike last week with a physio appt, I have THIS time remembered the male jocks. But “boy” (sic) do they feel uncomfortable after the panties I wear most days

Last week at The Physio at least the panties were ALMOST unisex and he male physio is a good bloke and tho I tried to tuck the panties down as far as I could in my shorts, I think he woke up they were not “normal”!!!

But he never said a word.!!

Caty

Becka
      Lady

hahaha!

So true Bobbi!  I haven’t even been able to get on line much!  Taking advantage right now of a few free minutes!

Love and hugs!

R

Becka
      Lady

Hi Celeste!

That’s not a bad idea!  I’ll have to get some gurl jeans now that I’m not worried about getting dirty, or getting dirty in! 😉

Today is better however, in my usual hybrid, stealthy mode with my gurl jeans, booties, panties, cammie and knee high stockings!  Feels great!

Love and Hugs,

Rebekka!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Celeste,
      Ditto to what you said-I stealth dress every day at work an it’s enough for ME to know that everythig I’m wearing are female clothes! And on the way to and from work I’m wearing lipstick and my foms (removing them in the parking lot) then dressing more openly once I am home.
      Cyn

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?