• This topic has 44 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies!

After years of suppressing my CD side due to a wife who just didn’t get it, I’m now retired, divorced and have a very supportive girlfriend! It’s time to start dressing with pride and confidence again! I found this online group as my first step in rejoining the community of beautiful, supportive people!

So once again, I say Hello Ladies! It’s good to be back!

Niki

Welcome back to the group dear! May the rest of your journey be pleasant and rewarding!

Thank you, Lisa! I’m already loving this. Just joining the forum has given me a new sense of Niki-ness. I think I deserve a new outfit! Shopping time!

Niki,

I’m happy for you! Welcome back!

Thank you, Jill! I’m having so much fun with this!

I hope the fun never ends for you!

Hi Niki

Welcome to CDH lucky lady!

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Thank you, Greta! Say hello to everyone in Italy for me!

The adventure begins again! Welcome, Niki!

Thanks, Nikki! Just joining this forum has been an exciting step! This is going to be fun!

Hi Niki welcome back to the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too and I’m retired but unfortunately I’m still married and still in the closet, if i was to get divorced i would throw open my wardrobe doors and let Rozalyn out 24/7,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Thank you, Rosalyn! I can totally relate. My wife knew about my crossdressing and hated it. When she was away on trips, I’d dress up 24/7. I can dress in front of my girlfriend but I don’t think either of us is really comfortable with that yet. But she’s very supportive and would gladly help me shop if I asked her. Good luck on your journey, Rosalyn!

Hugs back at you!

Niki

Your welcome Niki , if i got divorced and met someone else i would tell them up front I’m a crossdresser and let them decide if they wanted to continue seeing me X

Roz X

Rosalyn, That’s exactly what happened! I had to be up front with her. I truly hate those coming out conversations, but that one went well!

The thing is Niki it’s a lot better now than it was when i was younger, back in the 1960’s and 70’s it was still a taboo subject, nowadays it’s more acceptable to be a crossdresser,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Welcome back Niki!!

Thanks, Jess! I’m having fun with this!

That’s great Niki and happy that you have a supportive SO now!

Hi Nikki so happy for you!!!

WHoooHOooo – that’s awesome :-). Welcome!

Tara

Hi Nikki
      Welcome back its lovely to meet you, I am 50 years closeted look forward to chatting sometime.
      Sarah xx

Sarah! A kindred spirit! So nice to meet you! Thank you for the warm welcome! I’m having so much fun getting back to the CD world!

Anonymous

Well you got our support we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Christina, thank you! I’m among friends – that is so cool!

J J
      Lady

Hello and welcome,

Too bad it took so many life changes and time for you to get to this point, but better late then never.

We all come to various points in our lives with all the baggage and burdens of time, so it can be very liberating when these life changes happen. While I have been dressing for years, it wasn’t until I retire that I could really let loose. When my wife retire, I felt stifled even though she has always been supportive. While I still dressed, but felt I had limited time to do so. That has changed and now I feel free to dress when and how I like and she is fine with it (as she always has been, but I put my own limits on myself.)

So, embrace the new joys and have fun and let us all know how it goes.

Thank you, JJ!

It’s hard not to think of those years as lost or wasted, when I couldn’t dress, I couldn’t express that part of my self. But I’ve learned from that experience and it’s over now, so onward and forward!

I too have placed more restrictions than necessary on my dressing in front of my girlfriend, but I’m still struggling with my comfort level, still recovering from the repressive years I guess. For now, it’s enough that she understands, she’s supportive of what she affectionately refers to as my “Fancy wardrobe,” and all is well.

Thank you again for the warm welcome! I feel like I’m home!

Hi Niki,

Welcome to CDH and welcome back!

Alice

Thank you, Alice! I’m having fun coming back to join the CD world!

Hi Niki as a returning sister girl you are welcomed with open arms back into our home as well as yours now again.. Please look up old girlfriends like rekindle the friendships and start new ones as so many ladies here to chat with and just have fun .. Thanks for coming home and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you Stephanie! Even though I never belonged to this particular forum, I do feel like I’m coming home! It’s a beautifully comforting feeling!

Hi Niki! I’d say, “Welcome back” but I just got here myself. I’m glad you’re here and hope to hear more from and about you.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Nikki –

Welcome to CDH.  Be sure to check out the forums and articles.  Look forward to seeing you in chat.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Thank you Suzanne! Everyone has been so warm and friendly, I love it here!

Becka
      Lady

Fantastic!

Welcome back Nikki, I wish you well on your new journey.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Thank you, Lauren! And what a journey it is!

hello wellcome ..!!1

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Nice to have you back Niki!

Thank you, Emily! It’s so good to be back!

Anonymous
      Lady

Wow you have a supportive genetic woman in your life? You are at the top of the food chain girl, good for you! Time to finally be who you truly are. CONGRATS!!

Lauren xo

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Niki,

Welcome back! Happy for you having a supportive SO!

Hugs,

Lara

J J
      Lady

[postquote quote=686396]
      Good luck, and keep an open dialog with her so she feels free to express here needs as you can yours.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?