Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

There are lots of little things we have to do to try and pass. All those little details add up to create a total package. I went out for the first time not too long ago and had to leave my manly looking wedding band at home. Since I am happily married, I really wanted to express my “unavailable” status. So, I bought a cubic zirconia wedding set to wear when I am out in public. Just another small detail to help create the illusion and I can still show others that I’m married.

Georgeous set Mika, and you are so right about the importance of detail. I wear a diamond ring (well it looks like one from a distance🤣) ring with my wedding band when out. Not as fabulous as yours though, you should be strutting in Beverley Hills with bling like that on your finger

❤️Bianca

LOL. Thanks, Bianca. I thought about a bigger one because they were on sale. But the CZ’s start looking a bit more fake the larger you go.

Anonymous

I have trouble finding women’s rings that fit my fingers. Also are those your real nails? They look amazing!

This ring set came from Kohl’s, size 9. I think they had it a few sizes bigger. Maybe, up to 11.

And, yes, those are my real nails. Thank you! I just bought my first nail polish too. Just haven’t gotten around to painting them, yet.

Anonymous

I agree with Harley; the nails are gorgeous. And Kohl’s has that in size 11? My size, and quite hard to find in ladies’ jewelry.

Hugs,
          Bettlou

Bettylou, I just went to double check and this set only goes to a 10. Plus, I got it on sale and it’s jumped up $100. Sorry, if I got your hopes up.

Anonymous

Thank you so much, for checking Mika. Price is not a problem; it’s finding a size 11…much like finding a nice 13 Wide in shoes.

Hugs, and Happy New Year.

Bettylou

Anonymous

Gosh Bettylou….

I bet you were halfway to the car.

…. drag her back Ziggy, false alarm

Smiles, grace

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

As if I need another excuse to run to Kohl’s….I was ready to pounce, like Ziggy o n a carrot. I do have a ring, but I’m not satisfied with the look, and that ring was perfect.
            Sigh. Such is life.

I bought a gold tone CZ wedding set from Wal-Mart, I usually only wear the solitaire. P.S. I also have to echo the complement about your nails, perfect manicure.

Thanks, Brittney. I’m a little concerned about going back to work in two months. I do manual labor among other things. I have no plans to cut them when I go back because I’m not in the closet anymore but I worry about messing them up doing equipment repairs and stuff.

Mika, I know what you mean. My fingernails break, chip, and split with the slightest impact on any anything at the worst times. It’s just a frustration of the fem life.

Mine tend to bend right now. It hurts like a mother and discolors a bit underneath the nail. I did slice the edge of one when I was cooking a few days back. Nothing a file couldn’t fix, but replacing a hydraulic hose or slipper clutch might be a bit different. I suppose I’ll find out in a couple months.

My wife bought me a set for Christmas with an aquamarine which is her birth stone. Her set has a ruby, which is my birth stone. Your nails are fabulous.

Bridgette vS

Thank you, Bridgette. My middle two fingernails lag behind for some reason. But I’m not complaining.

That’s such a sweet thing about you and your wife. Makes me misty just thinking about it.

Anonymous

Beautiful ring and nails.

Anonymous

Oh Mika

Nails to die for….sooooo jealous

I’m imagining them in ” queen of tarts” red….mmm

grace xx

Thanks, Grace. You’re so sweet. I did get my first nail polish a few days ago. I haven’t gotten red, yet. Though I’m sure I will. I color matched my favorite lipstick shade and I also got a French manicure kit.

Love those nails and what a pretty ring.

That’s really special. I can’t think of a better alternative for a wedding set.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?