• This topic has 25 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone.  Not to early to start thinking of Halloween.  What are you going to dress up as?  Going out? This year I’m going to be a retro airline attendant, assuming I can find a blue blazer.  I’m hoping to go out in San Francisco.  I really look forward to hearing from you all.  Z

Anonymous

Zoe,

Halloween used to be that one day of the year I could release my inner woman, so I could never wait for it to arrive.  These days, however, my inner woman comes out often, so I no longer look upon Halloween with such excitement.  Still, it does afford me the opportunity to turn up the sexy factor, and allow me to dress in a manner, that on other days, probably wouldn’t be too appropriate.  Maybe this year is the year I dress as Silk Spectre.

Hugs,

Sally

That a girl. Make sure you put your picture here as Silk Spectre. Please.

Veronica Raines

Anonymous

Hi Sally.  Thanks for your reply.  I’m like you, I definitely turn Up the heat on Halloween.  Z

Hi Zoe!  I am going to defrock and go out as the real me.  It was just yesterday I unveiled myself and was looking out the window and the cops pulled up and broke down the door rushed upstairs and arrested me!  I was charged with “MOONING”. Newspaper headlines…”Ugly Naked Man(?) Arrested”.

Have a great time girls……….Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Anywhere in dallas were there’s cross dresser parties or contests? Samantha

Anonymous

There is stuff happening in the Dallas area. Go on Meetups, DFE Dallas Feminine Expressions is having things for us girls, for Halloween.

Anonymous

I worked hard on an “trailer trash” get up.. Diched it for a, “nice gurl” outie…..can’t wait. My fav day of year.

Sam Fey
      Lady

I am finally going to go out dressed for Halloween. Counting the days. I have landed on red riding hood. Cant wait to hear everyone’s stories.

Was hoping for a cute start trek outfit but will be stuck at home I think.

cant wait till Halloween comes, no one will be home, told wife i am dressing up for Halloween and passing out candy. i am going to dress up in the prettiest dress with nice color nylons to match dress, eye shadow and mascara , wig, perfume, ear rings and heels, no nail polish tho. will love it and be finally me for a while. but not sure if i will rush and change when wife and 3 youngest comes home from driver ed. i just might stay this way for its Halloween.  will see what happens when that time comes if i change before they come home or just stay dressed up, but in the mean time i will  enjoy my fem side on this day that we all can dress up and get away with it being out doors .

Anonymous

Lucinda, Absolutely. A good plan, works for ne.

If all goes right, Halloween, will be the first time going out, since I was 15. During the late afternoon, I’m going to get a wax all over, (OUCH) then have a professional do my makeup, then I’ll go home, and dress up in, a light blue swing dress, with blue panties, and bra, and of course nylons to match. Then I’ll go out to eat, at Anthony’s where they serve the best seafood around. After that, I’ll go to club SRO, where I’ll meet other girls like myself. I look forward, to having a great time.

I do have to add, that this will happen, if I don’t fall apart, which I am not going to allow.

Veronica Raines

Anonymous

Veronica, I think that is a great plan! If I had the nerve, I would probably go there too. May I ask how to find a pro to do my makeup? I live in El Cajon. Thanks, – Terri Anne

Unlike the opinions of most posters here, i have a different view on Halloween.  Here in Australia, halloween is not as big.  There are shops here that sell a lot of halloween stuff.  My feeling is, that as a cd, i have no desire to dress up for a few hours. I would feel like fraud.  Bronwyn

So I took 4 days off around Halloween, and was planning on going a bit wild, and doing some nice dark red acrylic Ballerina nails (and matching toes) for a few days of non-stop femme… but I just signed a deal on a beautiful new apartment rental, and I’m going to be using that time for moving – ARGH!

Anonymous

Daisy Duke from the Dukes Of Hazard,the TV show version.I just bought the right clothing for it today ahead of time

Anonymous

Hannah… love that name… “Daisy Duke”  should make a hit. Enjoy!

Anonymous

I’m so wrapped up in planning my first time out on dress… I figured to just go as Terri Anne. Pretty merlot all lace dress has these fabulous sleeves with frilly flowing look.

[quote quote=70525]So I took 4 days off around Halloween, and was planning on going a bit wild, and doing some nice dark red acrylic Ballerina nails (and matching toes) for a few days of non-stop femme… but I just signed a deal on a beautiful new apartment rental, and I’m going to be using that time for moving – ARGH! [/quote]
      So I ended up not moving at month end after all. I shaved nice and smooth last light, and my GF came over today.  She wanted to do “Claws” on my nails for a wolf man costume. I ended up with Stiletto acrylics, flat black faded into dark red tip nails and the flat dark red on my toes. WAY too sexy to pass for claws and a can barely type!  She just went out to pick up a flat red lipstick to match, because I didn’t have one that matched well enough.
      Now, Wearing black suede slingback heels with bows on the back, black stockings, black bandage tube dress, Candylipz pumping my lips, and Nooglebery pumping my breasts.
      *I have a feeling that we’re staying in to watch scary movies tonight. 🙂

i have 3 dresses to pick from black with white and black strips on top and is satin or silk, with black nylons and make up to go accordingly, heels and perfume, the 2nd is a red dress with white or red nylons and make to match, the 3rd is a blue dress with white or blue nylons and make up to match, not sure which one to wear.  maybe i will ask my wife for she knows i dress up and no one will be home so that’s my night to dress up and be pretty but no one to share it with except pass out candy.   i am in my black dress with black nylons and ear rings and wig with design perfume on and no kids just wife is home, i think she knows i am all dressed up for she is in living room and not moving .

Anonymous

Hi everyone.  I hope everyone had a wonderful halloween  Mine was absolutely fabulous.   I was an airline stewardess.  Blue mini skirt, platino shiny nylons, blue blazer, pumps, makeup and lots of attitude.  My evening out started by running into a tipsy flirty lesbian woman who said, “you’re perfect, a woman with the plumbing.  I want you!”   It was 5 hours of dancing, walking the city with other halloweeners, eating, flirting, coffee…. I didn’t want it to stop!!!   Z

Anonymous

Zoe, sounds perfectly speccial. Glad you had a good time.

– Terri Anne

Anonymous

Well Zoe, I have chosen tonight for my OUTing, ha, ha. Going to colorbar for professional makeup. Will be wearing my new delicious burgandy lace dress, black pumps, gold glitter nails, black bag. Maybe a nice long blond wig. Will see.

1. Rather than simply wearing fem, it was Halloween so it had to a costume. My wife dressed as a biker chick who had just had an accident. Leg in a cast and on crutches, bandage around her head with some dreadful road rash on her arm. Oh the horror! So I was her nurse. Complete with little nurses hat, tight white uniform with red cross insignia and white stockings and shoes and stethoscope and BP Checker. Many people thought she had really been in an accident.  Great fun.
        Anonymous

Great story, clever way to go. Glad you both had fun.

– Terri Anne

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?