- This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by .
misses you all so much, it’s been a semi turbulent 3 months. In bullet points here’s what’s happened. I will elaborate later on each point but welcome your questions, thoughts and support..
1. Had one or five too many drinks one night and told my wife about my dressing!!
2. Tommy surprise but not really she was understanding
3. she told me she has suspected for decades, I asked how and she said my desire to dress at every Halloween but most importantly the dozens and dozens of stockings of hers that were stretched with runs and stretchier out dresses
4. she dropped a bombshell . She said she was bisexual and has know for abou 11 years… quite the shocker.
5 She’s only had one relationship which shocker 2 has been with the wife of a couple we have know for 30 years, apparently her and her husband are bisexual ( he’s the nicest sweetest guy I have ever met) more later
6. she told me she was sorry but it’s only physical which I believe because she has never shown anything suspicious to me in that manner over the years
7. I told her I need to dress more often and hoped she would understand and she was fully open to that. I told her I think I may have some bi tendencies but dressing was most important to me.
8 she said she was open to my full exploration but we should talk to someone
9. it has been about 8 weeks of counseling and overall I am extremely happy with the progress. I know it’s silly but I have no trust issues with her she has been completely wonderful during our marriage and if she can be understanding with me it would be selficous of me not to understand as well.
overall I’ve been able to dress most days and sometimes with the assistance of my wife. I am in an overall better place now but more work ahead. Missed you girls a lot and hope to hear from you all. I look forward to more in depth updates to share but for now today was a big victory!
Hugs and Kisses
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.